Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

A dying iraq vets letter to bush and cheney

+8
Slicef18
ZVUGKTUBM
TEOTWAWKI
gulfbeachbandit
2seaoat
Sal
Yella
Hospital Bob
12 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Go ahead you bush and cheney loving assholes. Tell us how this person is a traitor to your fucking heroes.

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/lookout/iraq-war-vet-letter-bush-cheney-tomas-young-154541674.html

Yella

Yella

Bob wrote:Go ahead you bush and cheney loving assholes. Tell us how this person is a traitor to your fucking heroes.

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/lookout/iraq-war-vet-letter-bush-cheney-tomas-young-154541674.html

Bush and Cheney will go unpunished, living in the lap of luxury and uncaring about anyone who was killed or maimed in their war for the Big Business CEOs to whom they both are thralled, unpunished, that is until they are settled in their front row seats that are reserved for them in Hell.

http://warpedinblue,blogspot.com/

Sal

Sal

Bob wrote:Go ahead you bush and cheney loving assholes. Tell us how this person is a traitor to your fucking heroes.

You can find a discussion about this letter on the politics forum.

RERUN

2seaoat

I am very sad that a person who gave so much for this country, has to end their life this way. Sadly, there never has been a war which did not result at some point in unnecessary and horrible loss of life. If Bush and Cheney are going to be the scapegoats, then there were many other governments which had concerns about Iraq flagrant violations of UN directives after the first War, and yes some not off the wall concern about weapons of mass destruction. It was the wrong war. It should never have been fought, and I wish that this vet could be raising a family and enjoying the life he should have enjoyed after having the courage to serve. However, to scapegoat Bush and Cheney........sorry......the blame for that war can be passed around to many, and the certainty of the mistake is crystal clear today.....absent any manipulation, I believe reasonable men could differ on the level of threat at the inception of the invasion. It does not make it right.....it simply is not that easy. I share a portion of the blame because I never had the courage to question the connections to terrorism and after watching Colin Powell in the UN.....I bought into it. So everybody can feel good about creating a devil.....but where was the press, and where were the American people.......? We collectively gave one big bahhhhhhhh.

If enough DEMS would have really cared about Iraq not being fought, then their political leadership would have had the cahones to not vote in favor of mil action against Iraq. A pile of votes against something is an awful powerful message to send to the POTUS.

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

Lets look on the bright side:
1. He's purposely starving himself to death. One less dumbass liberal in the world. That's a plus.
2. As his death is intentional, no survivor benifits for his family. Another plus, no cost to tax payers.
3. We can arrest the person who made this dumbass join the all volunteer military. Another criminal off the streets. Right?

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Firstly to pacedog and seaoat.

I could waste time googling up a picture of what Harry Truman had on his desk. But it was a sign which had four words on it.

For ghandi.

You're not alone. There are billions of people who have your patriotism. Some in Iran. Some in North Korea. Some were in Nazi Germany.

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

Bob wrote:Firstly to pacedog and seaoat.

I could waste time googling up a picture of what Harry Truman had on his desk. But it was a sign which had four words on it.

For ghandi.

You're not alone. There are billions of people who have your patriotism. Some in Iran. Some in North Korea. Some were in Nazi Germany.

I didn't know that the letter writer was gay. Now I know.
It it dead yet? How long does it take an idiot to starve himself to death in public?
Someone buy the poor guy a rope or something.

For ghandi.

some of those patriots you speak about left their homeland hundreds of years ago and settled a really awful hateful country that you may have heard of, they all it America.

your letting your emotions guide your thoughts on this letter. Shall we play dig up the veteran letters day? I am sure I an find way more that say something along this line. "We are pissed because our hands are tied and because of political correctness in war time my fellows have become target practice and we would like to finish the job we were sent to do because we believe in it. But I guess because these men didn't hate bush and they had pride in their country and understood the terrorism coming out of radical muslim extremism, you and the others would not all them patriots, you would all them murderers.

so save the selective patriotism please.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Chrissy wrote:

some of those patriots you speak about left their homeland hundreds of years ago and settled a really awful hateful country that you may have heard of, they all it America.

your letting your emotions guide your thoughts on this letter. Shall we play dig up the veteran letters day? I am sure I an find way more that say something along this line. "We are pissed because our hands are tied and because of political correctness in war time my fellows have become target practice and we would like to finish the job we were sent to do because we believe in it. But I guess because these men didn't hate bush and they had pride in their country and understood the terrorism coming out of radical muslim extremism, you and the others would not all them patriots, you would all them murderers.

The reason our country has worked, probably the only reason, is because the folks who invented our country were not afraid to call bullshit on the government they lived under.
That's how our country came to be. It happened because peons had the courage to question what a government did. Not because they cowtowed to a government.
You and ghandi and pacedog would have cowtowed as did many at that time. Back then they were called "loyalists" because they were loyal to a government.

Yella

Yella

For ghandi.

Thank you. Bob, for the new avatar

http://warpedinblue,blogspot.com/

Bob wrote:
Chrissy wrote:

The reason our country has worked, probably the only reason, is because the folks who invented our country were not afraid to call bullshit on the government they lived under.
That's how our country came to be. It happened because peons had the courage to question what a government did. Not because they cowtowed to a government.
You and ghandi and pacedog would have cowtowed as did many at that time. Back then they were called "loyalists" because they were loyal to a government.

this is propaganda bs. and its selective patriotism and you know it to submit this letter here.

this has nothing to do with calling bs on the war and has everything to do with pointing the finger at one specific person and that's it. its the brainwashing effect in perfection. because anyone who still believes bush carried this whole damn thing off all by himself clearly have some issues. so, as I said. this isn't about sympathy, its the use of selective patriotism with one goal. to take a swipe at a person who hasn't been president in years.

and don't tell me what I would cow down to. you don't know. I just know selective propaganda patriotism when I see it.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Chrissy wrote:

this is propaganda bs. and its selective patriotism and you know it to submit this letter here.

this has nothing to do with calling bs on the war and has everything to do with pointing the finger at one specific person and that's it. its the brainwashing effect in perfection. because anyone who still believes bush carried this whole damn thing off all by himself clearly have some issues. so, as I said. this isn't about sympathy, its the use of selective patriotism with one goal. to take a swipe at a person who hasn't been president in years.

and don't tell me what I would cow down to. you don't know. I just know selective propaganda patriotism when I see it.

1. If the American Revolution is just "propaganda bs" then maybe teo was right and they didn't go to the moon either.

2. Try to think of it like you do Obama. You hold him personally responsible for everything from your menstrual pain to the coming communist muslim apocalypse. And everything in between.
But obama is just the symbol of all you hate. Bush is a symbol for this no different. But as far as I'm concerned if either of them is going to get the worship and glory they get then the sorry motherfuckers oughta get the fucking blame too. As I said before, we used to have leaders who had the fucking guts to go by "the buck stops here". Now their fucking worshippers don't want that anymore. That goes for both you fucking republican and democrat brainwashed cocksuckers and cunts. Because so many of you don't have any fucking guts and go along with this crap we have now is the reason we have it. You let them fuck up this country.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

And no I aint leaving the goddamn country. If you goddamn assholes don't don't like it then you leave the fucking country.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Bob wrote:And no I aint leaving the goddamn country. If you goddamn assholes don't don't like it then you leave the fucking country.

Bahahahahaha ! Very Happy

Welcome back TEO!

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Welcome back, Teo! Let's go start an anti-Zionist thread over in the Politics section...... Twisted Evil

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:Welcome back, Teo! Let's go start an anti-Zionist thread over in the Politics section...... Twisted Evil

Well Z I just saw this thread and had to drop in and give Bob his due for standing up against those apologists for neocon zionist bullshit. I am retiring and going in training for an epic (for an old fart like me), kayak trip which will start next year. My posts can only be far and few between...love you folks...keep em stirred up oh fierce pilot of the wondrous egg beater .

Bob wrote:
Chrissy wrote:

1. If the American Revolution is just "propaganda bs" then maybe teo was right and they didn't go to the moon either.

2. Try to think of it like you do Obama. You hold him personally responsible for everything from your menstrual pain to the coming communist muslim apocalypse. And everything in between.
But obama is just the symbol of all you hate. Bush is a symbol for this no different. But as far as I'm concerned if either of them is going to get the worship and glory they get then the sorry motherfuckers oughta get the fucking blame too. As I said before, we used to have leaders who had the fucking guts to go by "the buck stops here". Now their fucking worshippers don't want that anymore. That goes for both you fucking republican and democrat brainwashed cocksuckers and cunts. Because so many of you don't have any fucking guts and go along with this crap we have now is the reason we have it. You let them fuck up this country.

1. No, the American revolution wasn't propaganda. BUT you comparing this to the American revolution IS.

2. I don't blame Obama for everything, your confusing me with bush bashers such as yourself here. And YOURE the one who don't have the fucking guts to stand up for whats right here. This is a HIT piece on bush nothing more. And you ant just blame this one man. If we are going to blame this one man for all this bull shit, then it goes to reason that I should be able to blame everything bad that has happened in the last 4 years on Obama. but no you god damn sorry assed mother fuckers still want to blame everything in the last fucking four years on bush still. its a god damn fucking mental illness you and these bush haters have, its also a bunch of fucking brain washed BS propaganda.

So if you want to bith about the Iraq war, go ahead, that's a whole nother story, but im not going to sit here and allow you stupid mother fuckers to blame the whole god damn thing on one person. and if you don't what im saying, tuff fucking shit. . ..

glad you retired teo. congrats

Slicef18

Slicef18

Our government's political system has grown into a two headed hydra. One functions to appear to manage American's social and civil needs and expressions. The other American political system is that of the military which is headed by the Pentagon and the Presidents private army called the CIA. The CIA has the authority to perform clandestine operations at the whim of the President. Adolph Hitler had such an organization that wore military style uniforms and were called the "SS". The "SS" repeatedly stated thay did not use torture, they used "enhanced interrogation techniques.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

pale
Chrissy wrote:
Bob wrote:
Chrissy wrote:

1. No, the American revolution wasn't propaganda. BUT you comparing this to the American revolution IS.

2. I don't blame Obama for everything, your confusing me with bush bashers such as yourself here. And YOURE the one who don't have the fucking guts to stand up for whats right here. This is a HIT piece on bush nothing more. And you ant just blame this one man. If we are going to blame this one man for all this bull shit, then it goes to reason that I should be able to blame everything bad that has happened in the last 4 years on Obama. but no you god damn sorry assed mother fuckers still want to blame everything in the last fucking four years on bush still. its a god damn fucking mental illness you and these bush haters have, its also a bunch of fucking brain washed BS propaganda.

So if you want to bith about the Iraq war, go ahead, that's a whole nother story, but im not going to sit here and allow you stupid mother fuckers to blame the whole god damn thing on one person. and if you don't what im saying, tuff fucking shit. . ..

glad you retired teo. congrats

If bush and obama and cheney and biden and every other parasite drops dead tomorrw it will suit me fine. and the same goes for all you morons who defend ANY of them

talknstang

Chrissy wrote:
Bob wrote:
Chrissy wrote:

i agree with the propaganda statement. As a gulf war, and disabled vet myself, there was no draft when i had to sign on the dotted line nor was there when this guy enlisted. Nobody forces anybody to fight for their country anymore. If he had a change of heart and became a conscientious objector after enlisting, he should have told his commander, platoon leader or whoever and he would of been discharged........i didnt even read the whole damn article, cuz stuff like this irritates me. As a member of the US armed forces, you obey your commander in chief's orders and dont question them. I have talked with dozens of disabled vets...some with no legs who are just itchin to get back in there. That is American Pride!

Captn Kaoz

Captn Kaoz

talknstang wrote:
Chrissy wrote:
Bob wrote:
Chrissy wrote:

i agree with the propaganda statement. As a gulf war, and disabled vet myself, there was no draft when i had to sign on the dotted line nor was there when this guy enlisted. Nobody forces anybody to fight for their country anymore. If he had a change of heart and became a conscientious objector after enlisting, he should have told his commander, platoon leader or whoever and he would of been discharged........i didnt even read the whole damn article, cuz stuff like this irritates me. As a member of the US armed forces, you obey your commander in chief's orders and dont question them. I have talked with dozens of disabled vets...some with no legs who are just itchin to get back in there. That is American Pride!
cheers cheers cheers

talknstang

ok, i read the rest of the article finally, and now i am more irritated....i shouldnt have done it, but since i did i must lash out. Put 20 seconds on the clock please......look at this guy, he looks like BinLaden! Hasnt he ever heard of taking one for the team? hasnt he ever heard of a shower? It seems he's lost his "MoJo"
if you cant find humor in that, then you need to watch the Tosh.O show, if you havnt seen the Tosh.O show, try to afford cable TV, for those of you who can afford TV and watch the Tosh.O show you are laughing your ass off with me, thank you
I know that this guy isnt the only one to suffer his injury, but instead of accepting it and trying to live life like others are, he chose the opposite. It was his choice and in his final words of despair, he lashed out at who he thought was responsible for his depression and ultimate demise. Tough luck chuck!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum