Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Yup, it's ruined.

+8
othershoe1030
PBulldog2
Yella
TEOTWAWKI
Sal
Joanimaroni
gulfbeachbandit
Hospital Bob
12 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 4]

76Yup, it's ruined. - Page 4 Empty Re: Yup, it's ruined. 7/18/2012, 8:36 am

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Slicef18 wrote:
Gunz wrote:What is it about the C word that sends women into the stratosphere? I've seen them called all kinds of names on here and they shrug it off but when the C word is thrown up its like the nuclear option and they go absolutely signal 25 .

That probably is because the "C" word only has one single best purpose. Yet two different visual images.
Example: A young boy asked his grandpa what a vagina looked like. The old man thought for a moment and said, "Well son, before sex it's the most beautiful thing to behold. It's like the lilies of the valley, and tulips in the meadow, all in one." The boy looked at his grandpa and said, "How about after sex grandpa?" Without hesitation the old man said, "It looks like a bulldog eating mayonnaise."

And that is why the "C" word is so offensive.

Sorry, I prefer the C word to that joke.

77Yup, it's ruined. - Page 4 Empty Re: Yup, it's ruined. 7/18/2012, 10:10 am

PBulldog2

PBulldog2

Gunz wrote:
PBulldog2 wrote:
Gunz wrote:What is it about the C word that sends women into the stratosphere? I've seen them called all kinds of names on here and they shrug it off but when the C word is thrown up its like the nuclear option and they go absolutely signal 25 .

What a stupid question. And you claim to "know" women?

EDIT: Go greet some of your women friends in the morning by saying "Hi, "C"!

Use the slang word, though. See what responses you get, and then let us know.

What a Face

Okay. If I greet them with" Hi Bitch " or "good morning asshole" or maybe "hey there you fatass" then everything is cool but if I say hi cunt then all bets are off? Just wondering why only that word sets them off. Sorry if you read it as a stupid question. I would think that all of those greetings would tend to piss them off equally.

Gunz - I thought I was responding to someone else initially, and I
didn't even look the second time. I won't say whom I presumed it was, but it's someone who
claims to know women and women's motives, yada yada yada. How I missed the firetruck I don't know.

I know you would never call you best friend a "c", and I know for certain you aren't stupid.

Geez. I'm spending too much time online. Plus, I'm definitely not paying attention. Crying or Very sad

78Yup, it's ruined. - Page 4 Empty Re: Yup, it's ruined. 7/18/2012, 10:25 am

no stress

no stress

[quote="PBulldog2"]
Gunz wrote:
PBulldog2 wrote:

What a stupid question. And you claim to "know" women?

EDIT: Go greet some of your women friends in the morning by saying "Hi, "C"!

Use the slang word, though. See what responses you get, and then let us know.

What a Face[/quote

Okay. If I greet them with" Hi Bitch " or "good morning asshole" or maybe "hey there you fatass" then everything is cool but if I say hi cunt then all bets are off? Just wondering why only that word sets them off. Sorry if you read it as a stupid question. I would think that all of those greetings would tend to piss them off equally.

Gunz - I thought I was responding to someone else initially, and I
didn't even look the second time. I won't say whom I presumed it was, but it's someone who
claims to know women and women's motives, yada yada yada. How I missed the firetruck I don't know.

I know you would never call you best friend a "c", and I know for certain you aren't stupid.

Geez. I'm spending too much time online. Plus, I'm definitely not paying attention. Crying or Very sad

No problem PB..it's cool.

79Yup, it's ruined. - Page 4 Empty Re: Yup, it's ruined. 7/20/2012, 6:38 pm

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

Nobody ran me off. I have been out of town, far out of town. Back now. Did you miss me? And what recent post did I make? I have been gone for almost a week.

Dreamsglore wrote:
PBulldog2 wrote:
PBulldog2 wrote:
Admin wrote:...so...are you all saying that you feel that if some sort of central governing authority were to enact quality control, we would reach a more optimal discussion environment?

Yes, I do.

There's no need to moderate for ideas, politics, religions, arguments, name-calling, "who likes who", "whose feelings were hurt", and so on.

Posts that should be moderated are those such as the recent one made by Gandhi when he offered cash for the identities of Sal and olddaze. How are you to know that some lurker here might just take him up on it? And then what? Somebody gets injured, or even shot? As a result of a forum issue??????

My God, we'd probably all get pulled into court. Mad

I think this is a far cry from the other threat I remember, which was for two women to meet at a donut shop and throw donuts at each other, or somesuch.

I think someone should carefully pick and choose which posts, if any, need deletion. So that it won't be a one-man choice, you may need other volunteer mods now and then. I'll help if you need me.

I really don't want to run off anymore of these folks, but that seems to be what I did with Ghandi. I got down in the dirt and played the only way he new how: I fought fire with fire.I think I can carefully rise out up from this mud now. and wash all that black stuff off of my face~

Well, actually PB it was Salinsky that ran him off. You helped some but Salinsky got his dander. He got just as vulgar as he did and I think it was a shock to ol stupid Ghandi.LOL!

80Yup, it's ruined. - Page 4 Empty Re: Yup, it's ruined. 7/20/2012, 11:59 pm

ghandi wrote:Nobody ran me off. I have been out of town, far out of town. Back now. Did you miss me? And what recent post did I make? I have been gone for almost a week.

Rest assured...nobody missed you.

Dreamsglore wrote:
PBulldog2 wrote:
PBulldog2 wrote:
Admin wrote:...so...are you all saying that you feel that if some sort of central governing authority were to enact quality control, we would reach a more optimal discussion environment?

Yes, I do.

There's no need to moderate for ideas, politics, religions, arguments, name-calling, "who likes who", "whose feelings were hurt", and so on.

Posts that should be moderated are those such as the recent one made by Gandhi when he offered cash for the identities of Sal and olddaze. How are you to know that some lurker here might just take him up on it? And then what? Somebody gets injured, or even shot? As a result of a forum issue??????

My God, we'd probably all get pulled into court. Mad

I think this is a far cry from the other threat I remember, which was for two women to meet at a donut shop and throw donuts at each other, or somesuch.

I think someone should carefully pick and choose which posts, if any, need deletion. So that it won't be a one-man choice, you may need other volunteer mods now and then. I'll help if you need me.

I really don't want to run off anymore of these folks, but that seems to be what I did with Ghandi. I got down in the dirt and played the only way he new how: I fought fire with fire.I think I can carefully rise out up from this mud now. and wash all that black stuff off of my face~

Well, actually PB it was Salinsky that ran him off. You helped some but Salinsky got his dander. He got just as vulgar as he did and I think it was a shock to ol stupid Ghandi.LOL!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum