Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Yup, it's ruined.

+8
othershoe1030
PBulldog2
Yella
TEOTWAWKI
Sal
Joanimaroni
gulfbeachbandit
Hospital Bob
12 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 4]

1Yup, it's ruined. Empty Yup, it's ruined. 7/13/2012, 12:26 am

I did 8 years in the USN, and I can cuss with the best of 'em, but some folks on this forum have just ruined it. Didn't take long. There's no discussion here, just vitriol and foaming at the mouth. I'd say you should be ashamed of yourselves, but it'd do no good. What the hell's wrong with you people that you can't have a civil discussion?

2Yup, it's ruined. Empty Re: Yup, it's ruined. 7/13/2012, 12:34 am

Shanghai wrote:I did 8 years in the USN, and I can cuss with the best of 'em, but some folks on this forum have just ruined it. Didn't take long. There's no discussion here, just vitriol and foaming at the mouth. I'd say you should be ashamed of yourselves, but it'd do no good. What the hell's wrong with you people that you can't have a civil discussion?
'Taint ruined yet, Shanghai. The fat lady hasn't sung yet. I'm hoping that tempers will cool and civility will be the norm.

3Yup, it's ruined. Empty Re: Yup, it's ruined. 7/13/2012, 7:55 am

Yomama wrote:
Shanghai wrote:I did 8 years in the USN, and I can cuss with the best of 'em, but some folks on this forum have just ruined it. Didn't take long. There's no discussion here, just vitriol and foaming at the mouth. I'd say you should be ashamed of yourselves, but it'd do no good. What the hell's wrong with you people that you can't have a civil discussion?
'Taint ruined yet, Shanghai. The fat lady hasn't sung yet. I'm hoping that tempers will cool and civility will be the norm.

I told the fat lady to shutup lol

Look, if everbody put as much effort into starting threads on subjects they enjoy talking about instead of complaining. it might be a improvment for you.

bad language doesnt bother me. dreams says its because I have no class.

to me its like this. Bad language is a vocabualry tool used for "exclamation" purposes.

Let me give an example:

You just caught your spouse cheating on you and they are trying to lie to you about it, you might say " You LIAR! or you might say " You are a dirty rotten low down cock suckin mother fucken LIAR!

see the point? The second exclamation was obviously more in tune with how you might feel if you caught your spouse cheating. Its just words in exclamation status.

be adults, move on.

4Yup, it's ruined. Empty Re: Yup, it's ruined. 7/13/2012, 9:13 am

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Shanghai wrote: What the hell's wrong with you people that you can't have a civil discussion?
Two main reasons this is happening.

One, because the country is now in a state of decline in so many ways, people want something or someone to blame for it. We have limited our political dialogue to two schools of thought. Either one, the government is all evil, or two, the private sector is all evil. And both sides are now fully engaged in a battle of "us vs them" and both sides think the "them" is to blame. And that mindset is constantly being reinforced by media. And it just naturally filters down to all discussion including these internet forums.

Secondly, people can say things here with anonymity. And that makes people say things they would never say face to face.

5Yup, it's ruined. Empty Re: Yup, it's ruined. 7/13/2012, 9:18 am

You are correct....after reading the post from 'salinsky' it was disgusting and proved once again that some (very few) are unable of being adults...It's one thing to have a slip-up during a conversation but to take the time and type/post something that vile explains a lot about the individuals doing this...

6Yup, it's ruined. Empty Re: Yup, it's ruined. 7/13/2012, 10:44 am

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

I did 20+ years in the Navy. Maybe that's why I cuss better than most people.

7Yup, it's ruined. Empty Re: Yup, it's ruined. 7/13/2012, 11:02 am

Newsfan wrote:

You are correct....after reading the post from 'salinsky' it was disgusting and proved once again that some (very few) are unable of being adults...It's one thing to have a slip-up during a conversation but to take the time and type/post something that vile explains a lot about the individuals doing this...

Why would you point out Salinsky and ignore the vile posts of Ghandi who started all the nastiness?

8Yup, it's ruined. Empty Re: Yup, it's ruined. 7/13/2012, 11:07 am

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

Because he knows I didn't start it. I replied not started. Dummy.

Dreamsglore wrote:
Newsfan wrote:

Why would you point out Salinsky and ignore the vile posts of Ghandi who started all the nastiness?

9Yup, it's ruined. Empty Re: Yup, it's ruined. 7/13/2012, 11:40 am

It doesn't matter who said what and if they started it. Sometimes it is better to chuckle to yourself and think that it is wiser to not respond to someone's post. That way you have the last laugh when the poster thinks they had the last laugh. Wouldn't this flame war had been better if it started and stopped with one snarky comment?

10Yup, it's ruined. Empty Re: Yup, it's ruined. 7/13/2012, 11:42 am

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

I agree with you. The nasty comments are not necessary.

11Yup, it's ruined. Empty Re: Yup, it's ruined. 7/13/2012, 11:50 am

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

Nothing is ruined.
Was it ruined when the germans bombed Pearl Harbor? No.
We kicked their asses all the way back to tokyo.

12Yup, it's ruined. Empty Re: Yup, it's ruined. 7/13/2012, 12:22 pm

ghandi wrote:Nothing is ruined.
Was it ruined when the germans bombed Pearl Harbor? No.
We kicked their asses all the way back to tokyo.

Went right over my head the first time... cheers

13Yup, it's ruined. Empty Re: Yup, it's ruined. 7/13/2012, 12:34 pm

Sal

Sal

ghandi wrote:Because he knows I didn't start it. I replied not started. Dummy.

Au contraire. You had been calling certain female posters names such as "retarded cunt", "stupid bitch", "idiot whore" and the like for a couple of weeks. I got sick of reading it, so I gave you a taste of your own medicine. Apparently, you didn't like it much. Good.

Anyhoo, yomama is right that it really doesn't matter who started it, and I promised bob that I would try to be nice. So, I'm going to try ... but you'll always be cunt-face to me.
Laughing

14Yup, it's ruined. Empty Re: Yup, it's ruined. 7/13/2012, 12:42 pm

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

Keep fueling the fire. Every name that I called the stupid cunt was in a reply of something she said to me. Every one of them.

Now scurry along, troll.

salinsky wrote:

Au contraire. You had been calling certain female posters names such as "retarded cunt", "stupid bitch", "idiot whore" and the like for a couple of weeks. I got sick of reading it, so I gave you a taste of your own medicine. Apparently, you didn't like it much. Good.

Anyhoo, yomama is right that it really doesn't matter who started it, and I promised bob that I would try to be nice. So, I'm going to try ... but you'll always be cunt-face to me.
Laughing

15Yup, it's ruined. Empty Re: Yup, it's ruined. 7/13/2012, 1:41 pm

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

I am just imagining what a c--t face would look like...... affraid

16Yup, it's ruined. Empty Re: Yup, it's ruined. 7/13/2012, 1:43 pm

ghandi wrote:Keep fueling the fire. Every name that I called the stupid cunt was in a reply of something she said to me. Every one of them.

Now scurry along, troll.

That's a lie, trashbag. I was conversing w/ Chrissy when you jumped in calling vile names.

salinsky wrote:

Laughing

17Yup, it's ruined. Empty Re: Yup, it's ruined. 7/13/2012, 3:43 pm

Sal

Sal

TEOTWAWKI wrote:I am just imagining what a c--t face would look like...... affraid
Yup, it's ruined. 42852b22

18Yup, it's ruined. Empty Re: Yup, it's ruined. 7/13/2012, 4:56 pm

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Actually the country got ruined when I decided to dodge the draft and not go wading through the rice paddies. If I hadn't done that then the commies would not have taken us over and we would not be speaking rooskie right now.
Dodging the draft was the worst decision me and dick cheney and russ limbaugh ever made.

19Yup, it's ruined. Empty Re: Yup, it's ruined. 7/13/2012, 5:39 pm

Dreamsglore wrote:
ghandi wrote:Keep fueling the fire. Every name that I called the stupid cunt was in a reply of something she said to me. Every one of them.

Now scurry along, troll.

That's a lie, trashbag. I was conversing w/ Chrissy when you jumped in calling vile names.

salinsky wrote:

Laughing

No, he didn't like it.Thanks for your intervention,Salinsky. It apparently bothered him so much he put a bounty on you.LOL! He is a marked man now for several reasons.

20Yup, it's ruined. Empty Re: Yup, it's ruined. 7/13/2012, 5:41 pm

Yella

Yella

-vitriol and foaming at the mouth-. Vitriol ain't all that bad, its kinda like crow served with jalapeno gravy.

http://warpedinblue,blogspot.com/

21Yup, it's ruined. Empty Re: Yup, it's ruined. 7/13/2012, 5:52 pm

Yella

Yella

ButtMan wrote:Actually the country got ruined when I decided to dodge the draft and not go wading through the rice paddies. If I hadn't done that then the commies would not have taken us over and we would not be speaking rooskie right now.
Dodging the draft was the worst decision me and dick cheney and russ limbaugh ever made.

If you had gone there to the jungles of VietNAm history might have been written. The very rice paddies you slogged through could have been sanctified by the sweat from your combat boots, Sultanism could be the major philosophy studied by the people,there would be temples built to resemble plastic and neon palm trees, people could be wearing tshirts with pictures of Wurlitzers, slot machines, or, yes, cigarette butt of all sizes and degrees of former use. A strange world indeed.
There might even have been statues of Bob tied with heavy ropes to his chair and manacled to his keyboard.

http://warpedinblue,blogspot.com/

22Yup, it's ruined. Empty Re: Yup, it's ruined. 7/13/2012, 6:01 pm

ButtMan wrote:Actually the country got ruined when I decided to dodge the draft and not go wading through the rice paddies. If I hadn't done that then the commies would not have taken us over and we would not be speaking rooskie right now.

I understand what you are saying But.... A lot of people,like me,whine and grip about unfair and bad it was when in truth it was not. I never had to fight or endure the pure hell that my fellow soldiers did. Came close but that doesnt count. I used to run into some them when I was doing courier duty. Many had that 40 yard stare and you just knew they were really hurting. People like me worked a air conditioned Building, had a girl friend and a house downtown Chitose Japan. , drank more whiskey and beer that any human should. I even had a house boy that took care of my room, boots, uniforms. He used to have my stuff laid out on my bunk when I came in from town. My biggest problem was running out of credit at the EM club.
Dont ever kick you ass for not doing anything, Many of us that served did not do much either.
.............Now if I can find my Vietnam Vet hat............

23Yup, it's ruined. Empty Re: Yup, it's ruined. 7/13/2012, 6:12 pm

yeah. I give up too.

im tired of the two sided attacks that most here seem to be ok ignoring

having someone follow you around constantly attacking you personally with hateful remarks is just as bad as being called a nasty name.

if you guys cant see that, then your just as bad as the person who does it, because you condone it by not speaking out against all forms of hate filled remarks and attacks.

your cherry picking the ones you want to speak out against and its obvious.

have your little liberal shit house to yourselves

24Yup, it's ruined. Empty Re: Yup, it's ruined. 7/13/2012, 6:17 pm

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

Nooooooooooooo. don't go. I done runned off two retards already today

floridatexan and that bulldog chick. Two down, not many more to go.

I need your help making the rest of the retards realize exactly what their life is worth. Just a few clicks on the keyboard. Nothing more..

If we can rid this place of dreamsglore it will be a great place to post. Without the queen cunt, salinsky and a few other crotch depraved losers might realize that the right team is winning.

Chrissy8 wrote:yeah. I give up too.

having someone follow you around constantly attacking you personally with hateful remarks is just as bad as being called a nasty name.

if you guys cant see that, then your just as bad as the person who does it, because you condone it by not speaking out against all forms of hate filled remarks and attacks.

25Yup, it's ruined. Empty Re: Yup, it's ruined. 7/13/2012, 6:28 pm

ghandi wrote:Nooooooooooooo. don't go. I done runned off two retards already today

floridatexan and that bulldog chick. Two down, not many more to go.

I need your help making the rest of the retards realize exactly what their life is worth. Just a few clicks on the keyboard. Nothing more..

If we can rid this place of dreamsglore it will be a great place to post. Without the queen cunt, salinsky and a few other crotch depraved losers might realize that the right team is winning.

Chrissy8 wrote:yeah. I give up too.

as fun as you seem to be, there are people who who know my name and who are filled with so much hate they were wishing that I got fired from my job. you know the one I take care of my family with.

and I did not get fired from my job, but I really do not want to deal with such low life people who are so desperate to get back at you for having a different opinion than you they would call your job to have you fired.

I dont need that in my life. Im not going to go through what I went through before with these people threatening me and my livly hood.

its just a forum, I can find other forums to post to without all the personal threats.

good luck to you. Keep your chin up and a smile on your face.

Enjoy Life!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 4]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum