Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Yup, it's ruined.

+8
othershoe1030
PBulldog2
Yella
TEOTWAWKI
Sal
Joanimaroni
gulfbeachbandit
Hospital Bob
12 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 4]

26Yup, it's ruined. - Page 2 Empty Re: Yup, it's ruined. 7/13/2012, 6:33 pm

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

Do these people who criticize your work have jobe themselves? I doubt it. Libs hate working people that pay for their foodstamps, welfare, and section 8 housing. Why is that? I make enough money to support half the people on this forum and that half are the ones who call me names for reasons unknown to me. Talk about biting the hand that feeds.

27Yup, it's ruined. - Page 2 Empty Re: Yup, it's ruined. 7/13/2012, 6:36 pm

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

As a favor to me, can you PM me the name of the one that you and I know started the name calling? I won't mention the stupid cunts name here of whom we speak.

Chrissy8 wrote:
ghandi wrote:Nooooooooooooo. don't go. I done runned off two retards already today

floridatexan and that bulldog chick. Two down, not many more to go.

I need your help making the rest of the retards realize exactly what their life is worth. Just a few clicks on the keyboard. Nothing more..

If we can rid this place of dreamsglore it will be a great place to post. Without the queen cunt, salinsky and a few other crotch depraved losers might realize that the right team is winning.

Chrissy8 wrote:yeah. I give up too.

im tired of the two sided attacks that most here seem to be ok ignoring

having someone follow you around constantly attacking you personally with hateful remarks is just as bad as being called a nasty name.

if you guys cant see that, then your just as bad as the person who does it, because you condone it by not speaking out against all forms of hate filled remarks and attacks.

your cherry picking the ones you want to speak out against and its obvious.

have your little liberal shit house to yourselves

as fun as you seem to be, there are people who who know my name and who are filled with so much hate they were wishing that I got fired from my job. you know the one I take care of my family with.

and I did not get fired from my job, but I really do not want to deal with such low life people who are so desperate to get back at you for having a different opinion than you they would call your job to have you fired.

I dont need that in my life. Im not going to go through what I went through before with these people threatening me and my livly hood.

its just a forum, I can find other forums to post to without all the personal threats.

good luck to you. Keep your chin up and a smile on your face.

Enjoy Life!

28Yup, it's ruined. - Page 2 Empty Re: Yup, it's ruined. 7/13/2012, 7:36 pm

PBulldog2

PBulldog2

ghandi wrote:Do these people who criticize your work have jobe themselves? I doubt it. Libs hate working people that pay for their foodstamps, welfare, and section 8 housing. Why is that? I make enough money to support half the people on this forum and that half are the ones who call me names for reasons unknown to me. Talk about biting the hand that feeds.

ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

29Yup, it's ruined. - Page 2 Empty Re: Yup, it's ruined. 7/13/2012, 7:38 pm

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

This is the smartest thing I have ever seen the bulldog humper post. Not much content but full of her personality.

PBulldog2 wrote:
ghandi wrote:Do these people who criticize your work have jobe themselves? I doubt it. Libs hate working people that pay for their foodstamps, welfare, and section 8 housing. Why is that? I make enough money to support half the people on this forum and that half are the ones who call me names for reasons unknown to me. Talk about biting the hand that feeds.

ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

30Yup, it's ruined. - Page 2 Empty Re: Yup, it's ruined. 7/13/2012, 7:41 pm

PBulldog2

PBulldog2

ghandi wrote:This is the smartest thing I have ever seen the bulldog humper post. Not much content but full of her personality.

ROFLMAO again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You're so easy to bait, my dear. And here you thought I was gone.....not!

31Yup, it's ruined. - Page 2 Empty Re: Yup, it's ruined. 7/13/2012, 7:50 pm

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

Your mom and dad must be proud of you. Not. I hope they can see your posts.

ulldog2"]
ghandi wrote:This is the smartest thing I have ever seen the bulldog humper post. Not much content but full of her personality.

ROFLMAO again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You're so easy to bait, my dear. And here you thought I was gone.....not![/quote]

32Yup, it's ruined. - Page 2 Empty Re: Yup, it's ruined. 7/13/2012, 7:51 pm

PBulldog2

PBulldog2

ghandi wrote:Your mom and dad must be proud of you. Not. I hope they can see your posts.

Is that the best you can do? Haaaa!!!!

33Yup, it's ruined. - Page 2 Empty Re: Yup, it's ruined. 7/13/2012, 7:55 pm

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

Not really but I know your not smart enough to understand most things that I could post. Your mom and dad knowing what you are is good enough for now. I'm sure they are happy that they didn't abort you. Not.

PBulldog2 wrote:
ghandi wrote:Your mom and dad must be proud of you. Not. I hope they can see your posts.

Is that the best you can do? Haaaa!!!!

34Yup, it's ruined. - Page 2 Empty Re: Yup, it's ruined. 7/13/2012, 7:55 pm

PBulldog2

PBulldog2

Very Happy

Last edited by PBulldog2 on 7/13/2012, 8:03 pm; edited 1 time in total

35Yup, it's ruined. - Page 2 Empty Re: Yup, it's ruined. 7/13/2012, 7:56 pm

PBulldog2

PBulldog2

[quote="ghandi"]Not really but I know your not smart enough to understand most things that I could post. Your mom and dad knowing what you are is good enough for now. I'm sure they are happy that they didn't abort you. Not.

[quote="PBulldog2"]

Wimp. Wuss. Crybaby. clown

You're trying to ruin a forum that could have been a lot of fun. That's a mean-spirited, nasty thing to do. Therefore, I've decided to give it back as good as you give it. The difference is I don't have to resort to vulgarity to make my point.

36Yup, it's ruined. - Page 2 Empty Re: Yup, it's ruined. 7/13/2012, 8:05 pm

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

I realized that I'm far above your level and will no longer entertain your stupidity.

So you can be stupid and mean all you want and I won't bother reading it.

Enjoy the rest of your worthless life.

However, if you could include it in you will, I would consider it a personal favor if I know the grave site. I really got to go pee. I see by your profile that your 99 years old. can't hang on much longer.

PBulldog2 wrote:What's wrong, chickenheart? Don't tell me you give up so easily!

37Yup, it's ruined. - Page 2 Empty Re: Yup, it's ruined. 7/13/2012, 11:19 pm

Sal

Sal

ghandi wrote:As a favor to me, can you PM me the name of the one that you and I know started the name calling? I won't mention the stupid cunts name here of whom we speak.

This being good stuff is really hard. This one is like a Titleist sitting on a tee, and I'm ready to drive it 500 yards. Mad

38Yup, it's ruined. - Page 2 Empty Re: Yup, it's ruined. 7/13/2012, 11:36 pm

ghandi wrote:As a favor to me, can you PM me the name of the one that you and I know started the name calling? I won't mention the stupid cunts name here of whom we speak.

Chrissy8 wrote:
ghandi wrote:Nooooooooooooo. don't go. I done runned off two retards already today

floridatexan and that bulldog chick. Two down, not many more to go.

I need your help making the rest of the retards realize exactly what their life is worth. Just a few clicks on the keyboard. Nothing more..

If we can rid this place of dreamsglore it will be a great place to post. Without the queen cunt, salinsky and a few other crotch depraved losers might realize that the right team is winning.

Chrissy8 wrote:yeah. I give up too.

im tired of the two sided attacks that most here seem to be ok ignoring

having someone follow you around constantly attacking you personally with hateful remarks is just as bad as being called a nasty name.

if you guys cant see that, then your just as bad as the person who does it, because you condone it by not speaking out against all forms of hate filled remarks and attacks.

your cherry picking the ones you want to speak out against and its obvious.

have your little liberal shit house to yourselves

as fun as you seem to be, there are people who who know my name and who are filled with so much hate they were wishing that I got fired from my job. you know the one I take care of my family with.

and I did not get fired from my job, but I really do not want to deal with such low life people who are so desperate to get back at you for having a different opinion than you they would call your job to have you fired.

I dont need that in my life. Im not going to go through what I went through before with these people threatening me and my livly hood.

its just a forum, I can find other forums to post to without all the personal threats.

good luck to you. Keep your chin up and a smile on your face.

Enjoy Life!

Good grief you're leaving again? Let's see how long that lasts. If anyone is a low life it is you w/ your vulgar posts-just like your brother,Ghandi. Two illiterate,uneducated,unstable rejects.You posted as much garbage as you gave so stop whining. Give him my name.I'll be glad to hear from him.

39Yup, it's ruined. - Page 2 Empty Re: Yup, it's ruined. 7/13/2012, 11:39 pm

salinsky wrote:

This being good stuff is really hard. This one is like a Titleist sitting on a tee, and I'm ready to drive it 500 yards. Mad

I'm waiting to hear from him.In fact, I'm looking forward to it.

40Yup, it's ruined. - Page 2 Empty Re: Yup, it's ruined. 7/14/2012, 7:55 am

PBulldog2

PBulldog2

salinsky wrote:

I can only be good for so long, then the bulldog comes out. God help me when it does! Twisted Evil

41Yup, it's ruined. - Page 2 Empty Re: Yup, it's ruined. 7/14/2012, 11:10 am

othershoe1030

othershoe1030

General Discussion covers a lot of ground. Some people here seem to insist somehow or other to always turn the conversation around to being about THEM and not the topic.

42Yup, it's ruined. - Page 2 Empty Re: Yup, it's ruined. 7/14/2012, 11:28 am

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

A line straight out of Bridesmaid fits the bullies....[b]

"Shut your filthy fucking mouth"

43Yup, it's ruined. - Page 2 Empty Re: Yup, it's ruined. 7/14/2012, 12:18 pm

no stress

no stress

Joanimaroni wrote:A line straight out of Bridesmaid fits the bullies....[b]

Dang girl!

44Yup, it's ruined. - Page 2 Empty Re: Yup, it's ruined. 7/14/2012, 1:19 pm

Yella

Yella

[quote="PBulldog2"][quote="ghandi"]Not really but I know your not smart enough to understand most things that I could post. Your mom and dad knowing what you are is good enough for now. I'm sure they are happy that they didn't abort you. Not.

PBulldog2 wrote:

Wimp. Wuss. Crybaby. clown

You're trying to ruin a forum that could have been a lot of fun. That's a mean-spirited, nasty thing to do. Therefore, I've decided to give it back as good as you give it. The difference is I don't have to resort to vulgarity to make my point.

Good for you, PB

http://warpedinblue,blogspot.com/

45Yup, it's ruined. - Page 2 Empty Re: Yup, it's ruined. 7/14/2012, 1:59 pm

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Gunz wrote:

Dang girl!

If you haven't seen Bridesmaid....you need to. It is funny.

46Yup, it's ruined. - Page 2 Empty Re: Yup, it's ruined. 7/14/2012, 2:13 pm

Joanimaroni wrote:A line straight out of Bridesmaid fits the bullies....

Is this what you were looking for? Laughing

47Yup, it's ruined. - Page 2 Empty Re: Yup, it's ruined. 7/14/2012, 2:50 pm

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

I personally think any male who must refer to a female as a "stupid cunt" is really just a little man on the inside. Just my two-cents worth....

Last edited by ZVUGKTUBM on 7/15/2012, 1:14 pm; edited 1 time in total

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

48Yup, it's ruined. - Page 2 Empty Re: Yup, it's ruined. 7/14/2012, 3:20 pm

no stress

no stress

Joanimaroni wrote:
Gunz wrote:

Dang girl!

If you haven't seen Bridesmaid....you need to. It is funny.

I definately will.

49Yup, it's ruined. - Page 2 Empty Re: Yup, it's ruined. 7/14/2012, 4:47 pm

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Ghost_Rider1 wrote:

I wasn't looking for anything.

50Yup, it's ruined. - Page 2 Empty Re: Yup, it's ruined. 7/14/2012, 5:02 pm

Joanimaroni wrote:
Ghost_Rider1 wrote:

I wasn't looking for anything.

In your original post using that "Shut your mouth" quote, you had a bold tag before it, but it was not showing in bold. I just fixed it so that it displayed in bold which I assumed that was the appearance you were attempting to make.
Then asked if that was what you were looking for. Did not mean anything by my comment.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum