Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

If you have a hatemonger who is ruining this forum this is the only way you have any chance to deal with him.

+2
gulfbeachbandit
Hospital Bob
6 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

othershoe1030

othershoe1030

Ignore the vulgar language. Take it as a sign of desperation and challenged vocabulary and then toss in a dash or two of insecurity, ignorance.

Like my Daddy's old joke about the preacher who wrote in the margins of his sermon: "shout loud, weak point."

Thanks Sal for the tip of the hat to optimism. I shoot for being 'reasonable' in hopes those who read but don't post will at least consider my point of view.

I try to include 'footnotes'/links to back up statements that are not just opinions rather than merely discounting another's post with claims of it being BS. I realize this approach, which I'm not always able to maintain, probably makes my comments a bit boring but every once in a while I will spout off. Smile

ghandi wrote:You are correct. dreamsglore needs to be removed.

She is messing it up for everyone.

If she stops saying nasty things, normal people like me will stop defending themselves against it. I mean her. or it. Either way, dreamsglore is the problem here.

PBulldog2 wrote:I think Bob has a valid point.

Responding to that person does nothing but encourage him. He/she doesn't care what you think or what you want - his only goal is to antagonize.

I see that at least one person continues to responds to him regularly in apparent self defense. There is no need to defend oneself from that type of crass behavior. The best way to deal with it is to IGNORE IT.

And yes, sad though it is, that person does have the capacity to destroy this forum if he continues.
More like 'nightmare'!...Ignore is the best way...deprives attention seeking that is desired...

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

It appears that Gulf Beach Bandit from the PNJ has surpassed even previous levels of disgusting behavior. I won't bother with this forum anymore (much as I love the majority), because I won't tolerate low, mean, vulgar, hateful people. Go away, pond scum.

PBulldog2

PBulldog2

Floridatexan wrote:
It appears that Gulf Beach Bandit from the PNJ has surpassed even previous levels of disgusting behavior. I won't bother with this forum anymore (much as I love the majority), because I won't tolerate low, mean, vulgar, hateful people. Go away, pond scum.

I'm about done with it too, FT.

Last edited by PBulldog2 on 7/13/2012, 2:50 pm; edited 1 time in total

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

Two birdbrains with one stone. I thought it was just a saying.

othershoe1030

othershoe1030

The posts I've seen haven't been that bad. It's like water off a duck's back. Just ignore the riff-raff and continue posting what you want. Don't let the bullies win. What are you going to do? Post on the PNJ through FaceBook?

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

othershoe1030 wrote: What are you going to do? Post on the PNJ through FaceBook? [/color]
I've been following the discussion about what happens to the gannett forums after the paywall goes up.
Many of the gannett newspapers drop the forums alltogether. But the ones which continue to have forums have only 3 or 4 people doing all the posting. The participation drops to almost nothing.

ButtMan wrote:
othershoe1030 wrote: What are you going to do? Post on the PNJ through FaceBook? [/color]
I've been following the discussion about what happens to the gannett forums after the paywall goes up.
Many of the gannett newspapers drop the forums alltogether. But the ones which continue to have forums have only 3 or 4 people doing all the posting. The participation drops to almost nothing.

I'm putting my eggs in this basket. I haven't been back to the PNJ since I had my "hissy fit".

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Yomama wrote:

I'm putting my eggs in this basket. I haven't been back to the PNJ since I had my "hissy fit".

If this forum plays out too I'll just have to go back to work selling on ebay to fill the time.

othershoe1030

othershoe1030

Shoot guys! Here we are in a presidential election season with THE MITT clinging to his tax returns, the multinational corporations flooding the air waves with the biggest lies they think the gullible public will swallow, bankers skimming possibly trillions out of the global economy, the middle class shrinking to nothing because Wall Street got so fancy with all their tricks and traps and YOU want to call off posting? AAACCCHHHGGG! Am I going to have to start watching Fox "News" to find out what the Republican party line is? Say it isn't so!

othershoe1030 wrote:Shoot guys! Here we are in a presidential election season with THE MITT clinging to his tax returns, the multinational corporations flooding the air waves with the biggest lies they think the gullible public will swallow, bankers skimming possibly trillions out of the global economy, the middle class shrinking to nothing because Wall Street got so fancy with all their tricks and traps and YOU want to call off posting? AAACCCHHHGGG! Am I going to have to start watching Fox "News" to find out what the Republican party line is? Say it isn't so!

Isn't that an oxymoron?

othershoe1030

othershoe1030

Absolutely! I hate the Republican propaganda machine! Did you see the clip where one of the dorks on the morning show actually referenced the Republican talking points on camera??!! There was obvious discomfort displayed by the women member of the group. Maybe she was the only one who realized that getting talking points from the RNC was supposed to be a SECRET!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum