Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Why is Quint Studer ruining our little town...?

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

The scales have fallen from my eyes. It took the constant trolling and hate filled personal attacks from the doddering old jerk HMG to make me see the light. Praise Jesus...!!

Sure, Studer's reign of terror began simply enough, but now it has mushroomed into something truly nefarious.

Will he ever be stopped...? I mean, just how many of his millions invested in Pensacola will it take for us to name him our Lord Protectorate and hand him those proverbial Keys...? He's already the de facto owner....he won that status in a poker game with Collier Merrill, fair and square.

So get jiggy folks. Let's hang together and lance this boil before it get's too big to treat without Obamacare. We can do this if we preserve (sic).

Will the owner of a fugly Geo Convertible please report to the security desk. Your vehicle has been towed.

Damn Hope the Geo doesn't meet the same faith as my Fiero!!! Lot of Geos coming to town on the 20th. [img]Why is Quint Studer ruining our little town...? 2ptp4yw[/img]

Yea, that damn Studer he moved down here got in with the good ole boys (what it apparently takes to succeed here) brought full time, part time jobs, open some business and helped other opened business. Hell we didn't need that crap around here we're living high off the Blue Angels, Navy Base and tourism economy. I bet next he might want to make a deal to bring some of those high paying jobs I've been hearing about for 30 years coming to town and ya'll know we don't welcome those kind around here.

doubtingthomas wrote:Yea, that damn Studer he moved down here got in with the good ole boys (what it apparently takes to succeed here) brought full time, part time jobs, open some business and helped other opened business. Hell we didn't need that crap around here we're living high off the Blue Angels, Navy Base and tourism economy. I bet next he might want to make a deal to bring some of those high paying jobs I've been hearing about for 30 years coming to town and ya'll know we don't welcome those kind around here.

Preach on Brother Thomas. Stand and deliver.

Why can't yankees like Studer just stay at home...? He's a meddler and we are all full up of meddling.

Go sell smart somewhere else, cause we ain't ever gonna need it 'round these parts.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum