Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

If you have a hatemonger who is ruining this forum this is the only way you have any chance to deal with him.

+2
gulfbeachbandit
Hospital Bob
6 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

What a hatemonger wants most is attention. He thrives on being able to push your buttons and get you to react to him. That will never accomplish anything except make the hatemonger want to post more hate.
The ONLY way you can try to deal with this is to ignore. And it will take all of you to do the ignoring. If one or two don't have the willpower to ignore and keep reacting then it will continue until he gets what he wants and kills the forum. And it may already be too late because he's driven all but a handful of others away already. But that is your only hope. If you ALL can have the willpower to never reply to any of his posts eventually he'll get tired of it and go away. And you can hope by then there is still a forum to save.

ButtMan wrote:What a hatemonger wants most is attention. He thrives on being able to push your buttons and get you to react to him. That will never accomplish anything except make the hatemonger want to post more hate.
The ONLY way you can try to deal with this is to ignore. And it will take all of you to do the ignoring. If one or two don't have the willpower to ignore and keep reacting then it will continue until he gets what he wants and kills the forum. And it may already be too late because he's driven all but a handful of others away already. But that is your only hope. If you ALL can have the willpower to never reply to any of his posts eventually he'll get tired of it and go away. And you can hope by then there is still a forum to save.

people havnt left this forum because of anybody. youre full of shit today.

Many of the people who dont post here much dont like this type of forum because they cant delete other peoples post they dont like. They cant gang up and shut up a person by hitting the abuse button.

To say that people dont post here because of bad language is silly. and if thats why people dont post here, then they are silly. All you got to do is listen to a RAP station and youll have just about every dirty word shoved right in your face. matterof a fact, sometimes all I need to do to hear that is to be sitting at a red light.

Grow up people, if you want conversations on things you like, start threads.

and if all you like is POLITICS, then you have bigger issues than some bad language.

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

The name calling and hate mongering started with dreamsglore. Then for reasons unknown, ghostrider and salinsky came to the bitches rescue. Maybe they're desparate for some stank snatch.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Chrissy8 wrote:
ButtMan wrote:What a hatemonger wants most is attention. He thrives on being able to push your buttons and get you to react to him. That will never accomplish anything except make the hatemonger want to post more hate.

To say that people dont post here because of bad language is silly. and if thats why people dont post here, then they are silly. All you got to do is listen to a RAP station and youll have just about every dirty word shoved right in your face.

and if all you like is POLITICS, then you have bigger issues than some bad language.
Yes it's possible that the audience here is the same audience that listens to rap radio. If that's the case then nobody has anything to worry about and I was all wrong. lol
And yes the whole point of my post was that all I like is politics. I don't like anything else. lol

ButtMan wrote:
Chrissy8 wrote:

To say that people dont post here because of bad language is silly. and if thats why people dont post here, then they are silly. All you got to do is listen to a RAP station and youll have just about every dirty word shoved right in your face.

Yes it's possible that the audience here is the same audience that listens to rap radio. If that's the case then nobody has anything to worry about and I was all wrong. lol
And yes the whole point of my post was that all I like is politics. I don't like anything else. lol

You know one of the things I have always liked about you, even when you gave me a hard time?

The way you stir the shit. You can get people heated up. You make the juices flow in the brain wave sector.

and I happen to know you do it on PURPOSE...

Just like ghandi is doing.

One thing ive learned from being on these forums so many years, you really need to have a sense of humor. because if you dont, your skins gonna get so tight you bust your guts.

Now go and do your thing "Ass Ranger" Cool

Yomama wrote:I vote for RumpRooster...

I like it....

You know bobs not half a man, hes a 'HOLE" man cheers

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Chrissy8 wrote:youre full of shit today.
Well the only other time I was "full of shit" like today was on the PNJ forum that time when another hatemonger posted those really vulgur hateful photoshopped pictures of YOU and I objected to that too.
Actually that and this are the only times I've lost my stomach for the really bitter hate that people can put in these internet posts.
I really no longer even want to read these discussion forums when it sinks to that. We can all look around us to see enough hate. I didn't come here for more of it.

Oh, Bob. We wouldn't make fun of you if we didn't love you, man.

ButtMan wrote:
Chrissy8 wrote:youre full of shit today.
Well the only other time I was "full of shit" like today was on the PNJ forum that time when another hatemonger posted those really vulgur hateful photoshopped pictures of YOU and I objected to that too.
Actually that and this are the only times I've lost my stomach for the really bitter hate that people can put in these internet posts.
I really no longer even want to read these discussion forums when it sinks to that. We can all look around us to see enough hate. I didn't come here for more of it.

bob, as bad as it seems, its not that bad. this isnt a public forum where they are outting anyone out to the community with vulgar photoshopped pics, they arnt calling the persons boss to get them fired. so its not as bad as what happened to me.

its mostly bad language. dont let that get to you,

she eats it up, even was LOL'ing about sal doing the same thing back to ghandi using the same bad language.

im sorry i called you full of shit, I didnt mean it. your full of sausage hehe Razz

PBulldog2

PBulldog2

I think Bob has a valid point.

Responding to that person does nothing but encourage him. He/she doesn't care what you think or what you want - his only goal is to antagonize.

I see that at least one person continues to responds to him regularly in apparent self defense. There is no need to defend oneself from that type of crass behavior. The best way to deal with it is to IGNORE IT.

And yes, sad though it is, that person does have the capacity to destroy this forum if he continues.

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

You are correct. dreamsglore needs to be removed.

She is messing it up for everyone.

If she stops saying nasty things, normal people like me will stop defending themselves against it. I mean her. or it. Either way, dreamsglore is the problem here.

PBulldog2 wrote:I think Bob has a valid point.

Responding to that person does nothing but encourage him. He/she doesn't care what you think or what you want - his only goal is to antagonize.

I see that at least one person continues to responds to him regularly in apparent self defense. There is no need to defend oneself from that type of crass behavior. The best way to deal with it is to IGNORE IT.

And yes, sad though it is, that person does have the capacity to destroy this forum if he continues.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Yomama wrote:Oh, Bob. We wouldn't make fun of you if we didn't love you, man.
I don't care about anyone making fun of me. This is not about that and it's not about me.
Most people (me included) come to something like this for the entertainment of it. When the hate takes it over it's no longer entertaining.
There is so much hate on the media now that I had to stop watching and listening to it. I turned off the so-called "news media" (both tv and radio) about a month ago and replaced it with watching the movie channels.

If ya'll can be entertained by all this hate here then you're better persons than me. I just can't do it anymore. It'll turn me into a hater too.

ButtMan wrote:
I don't care about anyone making fun of me. This is not about that and it's not about me.
Most people (me included) come to something like this for the entertainment of it. When the hate takes it over it's no longer entertaining.
There is so much hate on the media now that I had to stop watching and listening to it. I turned off the so-called "news media" (both tv and radio) about a month ago and replaced it with watching the movie channels.

If ya'll can be entertained by all this hate here then you're better persons than me. I just can't do it anymore. It'll turn me into a hater too.

I agree, Bob. I hope that tempers calm down. I don't care for it, but try to stay out of adding fuel to the fires. You can see from my posts that I am only here for the entertainment aspects of the forum. I may razz people, but generally it's good-natured. I haven't made an aggravated post in a long time. Life is too short to get all worked up.

PBulldog2

PBulldog2

Well, I just broke my own rule and responded to gandee over his offer to pay for the names and addresses of two posters.

That is beyond the pale of acceptable behavior for this forum or any other. He needs to go, period. Even an unmoderated forum has a responsibility to disallow potentially illegal stalking behavior like that.

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

Pull the dog dick out of your ass and shut the fuck up. Retard.

PBulldog2 wrote:Well, I just broke my own rule and responded to gandee over his offer to pay for the names and addresses of two posters.

That is beyond the pale of acceptable behavior for this forum or any other. He needs to go, period. Even an unmoderated forum has a responsibility to disallow potentially illegal stalking behavior like that.

Sal

Sal

Actually, I agree with you, Bob. And, I promise I'll quit after today ....

but I might have my fingers crossed. LOL.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

salinsky wrote:

No problem, sal. It's too late to do anything about this now anyway.
It was fun while it lasted.

othershoe1030

othershoe1030

I agree about him pushing buttons just to get a reaction. It is his MO. I would love to ignore him (I think I know who we are talking about) It won't be difficult to ignore him. I love the exchange of opinions and news so I hope this doesn't go away. Everyone keep on keeping on. We're just getting this thing going.

Sal

Sal

ButtMan wrote:

Damn it, Bob. You're really making me feel guilty now. I promise to be good tomorrow, and if ghandi comes to visit me, I won't cave his skull in with my blueberry, barbed-wire, and cinder-block fists. Instead, I will hug it out with him with my PVC pipe, hibiscus vine, and muskwood arms.

salinsky wrote:
ButtMan wrote:

Damn it, Bob. You're really making me feel guilty now. I promise to be good tomorrow, and if ghandi comes to visit me, I won't cave his skull in with my blueberry, barbed-wire, and cinder-block fists. Instead, I will hug it out with him with my PVC pipe, hibiscus vine, and muskwood arms.
Let's hope he does,Sal but I suspect he is more of a big mouth than anything else.He lives for trying to intimidate people.

othershoe1030

othershoe1030

ButtMan wrote:
salinsky wrote:

Way too much gloom and doom. Get a grip.

Sal

Sal

[/quote]
Way too much gloom and doom. Get a grip.
[/quote]

Fer reelz. You are always a voice of optimism. I love that. Smile

ButtMan wrote:

no offense bob, but you seem to equate vulgar language with hate.

I spent several years at the pnj and trust me, it was hateful.

if people dont like to see what certain posters have to say, then FOE them, but fact and truth is, yall do want to see it. hundreds of veiws to see who will say what next. Some of you are running to the computer to see who said what next.

then you post the rightous post lol

goodness.

I hope all of yall have a good day. make some new threads

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Chrissy8 wrote:
ButtMan wrote:

no offense bob, but you seem to equate vulgar language with hate.

I spent several years at the pnj and trust me, it was hateful.

if people dont like to see what certain posters have to say, then FOE them, but fact and truth is, yall do want to see it. hundreds of veiws to see who will say what next. Some of you are running to the computer to see who said what next.

then you post the rightous post lol

goodness.

I hope all of yall have a good day. make some new threads
I hope you turn out to be right and this forum can live long and prosper.

If you have a hatemonger who is ruining this forum this is the only way you have any chance to deal with him. Spock11

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum