Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Rich people that never graduated high school.

+2
Hospital Bob
TEOTWAWKI
6 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

Dreamsglore wrote:
Ghandi wrote:
W_T_M wrote:
Ghandi wrote:Is there a list of alcoholics or addicts who eventually became normal people?
I can't think of a single one.
Most return to their normal addiction and ruin the lives of those around them.

Working the list again troll...?

Addictions are a sign of the weak minded.
With that being said, your opinion means less than dog poo to normal people. But then again, you're probably too weak minded to realize that.
-600+. Feel loved and wanted here? Or anywhere for that matter. AA meetings are probably the only place that you are tolerated. I wouldn't be suprised if even they wanted you gone. justin casey you can't see that on your own. Poor thing.

For someone who was voted most disliked on a forum you sure are calling the kettle black. Uh oh did someone say black? Just the fact that you have a -97 proves the voting system is beyond corrupt. Why don't you take your racist little hiney back to the KKK camp and wash it? The smell has become visible.

Broom ride over already?
Who mentioned racist things in this thread? only you.
Dummy.
Go get a chainsaw and trim your toenails. Nasty skank.
And mind your own business.

Ghandi wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
Ghandi wrote:
W_T_M wrote:
Ghandi wrote:Is there a list of alcoholics or addicts who eventually became normal people?

With that being said, your opinion means less than dog poo to normal people. But then again, you're probably too weak minded to realize that.
-600+. Feel loved and wanted here? Or anywhere for that matter. AA meetings are probably the only place that you are tolerated. I wouldn't be suprised if even they wanted you gone. justin casey you can't see that on your own. Poor thing.

For someone who was voted most disliked on a forum you sure are calling the kettle black. Uh oh did someone say black? Just the fact that you have a -97 proves the voting system is beyond corrupt. Why don't you take your racist little hiney back to the KKK camp and wash it? The smell has become visible.

Broom ride over already?
Who mentioned racist things in this thread? only you.
Dummy.
Go get a chainsaw and trim your toenails. Nasty skank.
And mind your own business.

You forgot to say "retard" too. You know the same oh same oh by the forum dilbert. You would think after 20 yrs. in the Navy you could come up w/ better name calling than that but then again the Navy never enlisted you for your intellectual virtues,did they?

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:My younger brother finished high school, but never went to college, and I think he went on to make more money in life than any of the rest of us. When he was 20 (1976), he got a job with a company that repaired cotton harvesters in Kern County, CA. He told his prospective employer in his interview that he knew nothing about being a mechanic, but he was willing to learn. Learn he did, and within four years, engineers from the John Deere company were bringing prototype cotton harvester designs to where he worked so he could look at them and help them develop maintenance techniques.

My brother left that company around 1982 and went into business with a partner in a venture that bombed, but in 1983, he was hired by a Cummins dealership where he started working on trucks. Eventually, he became supervisor of the maintenance department, and after a few years in that position, he lobbied to get a sales-job at Cummins. He worked his way up in sales, and eventually had college graduates working under him. In 2008, he was recruited away to run the sales program for a dealer of industrial transmisisons in Los Angeles. His new boss told him to simply "Grow my business." He says they have done well, even in the recessionary economy.

Natural sales person...that is awesome. There is tons of money to be made by a competent salesperson.

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

Dreamsglore wrote:
Ghandi wrote:
W_T_M wrote:

Is this the vote that you speak of? If so, you're wrong. As usual.
https://pensacoladiscussion.forumotion.com/t6086-why-have-you-stopped-posting

Ghandi wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
Ghandi wrote:
W_T_M wrote:

No, you know it was a couple months back. In fact, you have several times been voted that. Yes, you beat out WTM so it's laughable you would say something like that.

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

Dreamsglore wrote:
Ghandi wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
Ghandi wrote:
W_T_M wrote:

No, you know it was a couple months back. In fact, you have several times been voted that. Yes, you beat out WTM so it's laughable you would say something like that.

Show me.

Ghandi wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
Ghandi wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
Ghandi wrote:
W_T_M wrote:

Show me.

You've seen it and I'm not inclined to care whether you've seen it or not.

Dreams....

Who does his posting style....his MO...most remind you of...?

W_T_M wrote:Dreams....

Amway. I wouldn't be surprised if he is that nasty effer.

Dreamsglore wrote:

DUH!!!

Lurch wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:

DUH!!!
No! Is he really?

Dreamsglore wrote:
Lurch wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:

DUH!!!
No! Is he really?

I'm not convinced it's even male.

What if they were both socks...?

W_T_M wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
Lurch wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:

DUH!!!
No! Is he really?

boards could tell you if ghandi is a sock.

ask him.

Do you want all differing opinions other than yours to be gone btw? its getting pretty boring and quiet in here. every body took thier ball home.

W_T_M wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
Lurch wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:

DUH!!!
No! Is he really?

Who was Ghandi on the PNJ?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum