Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Why have you stopped posting

2 posters

Why have you stopped posting here

Why have you stopped posting I_vote_lcap21%Why have you stopped posting I_vote_rcap 21% [ 3 ]
Why have you stopped posting I_vote_lcap14%Why have you stopped posting I_vote_rcap 14% [ 2 ]
Why have you stopped posting I_vote_lcap0%Why have you stopped posting I_vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Why have you stopped posting I_vote_lcap7%Why have you stopped posting I_vote_rcap 7% [ 1 ]
Why have you stopped posting I_vote_lcap43%Why have you stopped posting I_vote_rcap 43% [ 6 ]
Why have you stopped posting I_vote_lcap0%Why have you stopped posting I_vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Why have you stopped posting I_vote_lcap14%Why have you stopped posting I_vote_rcap 14% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 14

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Why have you stopped posting Empty Why have you stopped posting 2/19/2013, 8:26 pm

Let us be of service to you. You can post your answer in the poll and we will not even know its you lol

But in a better way to serve you, I have put this out there for YOU to have a voice.

So, why are you not chatting?

Why have you stopped posting Horse_10

What ever it was. Get over it. and grow up.

surfnrg

surfnrg

Your question is in an invalid form

See Aristotle Logical Fallacies

Thsnks Very Happy

4Why have you stopped posting Empty Re: Why have you stopped posting 2/19/2013, 11:04 pm

Sal

Sal

Sal pisses me off, but I can't stay mad at that little mynx.

5Why have you stopped posting Empty Ok 2/19/2013, 11:36 pm

surfnrg

surfnrg

Chrissy is now sage?
I am slow on the uptake....lol

6Why have you stopped posting Empty Re: Why have you stopped posting 2/19/2013, 11:53 pm

surfnrg wrote:Chrissy is now sage?
I am slow on the uptake....lol

yeah, I saw that movie 6guns lol

I like to play

Im about done playing though.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum