Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

DHS ordering realistic targets of...US !

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

http://www.shtfplan.com/headline-news/dhs-supplier-provides-shooting-targets-of-american-gun-owners_02192013

Law Enforcement Targets, Inc. is a 21-year designer and full service provider of training targets for the DHS, the Justice Department and thousands of law enforcement agencies throughout the country.

The company’s website offers a line of “No More Hesitation” targets ”designed to give officers the experience of dealing with deadly force shooting scenarios with subjects that are not the norm during training.” The targets are, “meant to help the transition for officers who are faced with these highly unusual targets for the first time.”

The targets include “pregnant woman threat,” “older man with shotgun,” “older man in home with shotgun,” “older woman with gun,” “young school aged girl,” “young mother on playground,” and “little boy with real gun.”

Why are top training target suppliers for the government supplying the likes of the DHS with “non-traditional threat” targets of children, pregnant women, mothers in playgrounds, and elderly American gun owners unless there is a demand for such items?

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

DHS ordering realistic targets of...US ! Tar10

TEOTWAWKI wrote:http://www.shtfplan.com/headline-news/dhs-supplier-provides-shooting-targets-of-american-gun-owners_02192013

Law Enforcement Targets, Inc. is a 21-year designer and full service provider of training targets for the DHS, the Justice Department and thousands of law enforcement agencies throughout the country.

The company’s website offers a line of “No More Hesitation” targets ”designed to give officers the experience of dealing with deadly force shooting scenarios with subjects that are not the norm during training.” The targets are, “meant to help the transition for officers who are faced with these highly unusual targets for the first time.”

The targets include “pregnant woman threat,” “older man with shotgun,” “older man in home with shotgun,” “older woman with gun,” “young school aged girl,” “young mother on playground,” and “little boy with real gun.”

Why are top training target suppliers for the government supplying the likes of the DHS with “non-traditional threat” targets of children, pregnant women, mothers in playgrounds, and elderly American gun owners unless there is a demand for such items?

This is weird. Im going to have to ask my neice if she does this.

There's something a little odd about this.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

How would they feel if we started using targets depicting cops and democrats ?

TEOTWAWKI wrote:How would they feel if we started using targets depicting cops and democrats ?

They would probaly arrest us.

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

TEOTWAWKI wrote:http://www.shtfplan.com/headline-news/dhs-supplier-provides-shooting-targets-of-american-gun-owners_02192013

I had to special order some targets with the image of a poster here who uses his real pic as his avatar. Supposed to be delivered tomorrow.

Ghandi wrote:

I had to special order some targets with the image of a poster here who uses his real pic as his avatar. Supposed to be delivered tomorrow.

cheaper to just print it

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

Sage wrote:
Ghandi wrote:

Now ya tell me. Where were you three days ago?

cheaper to just print it

Ghandi wrote:

Practicing for the real event, stalker...?

Sage wrote:
Ghandi wrote:

cheaper to just print it

Really...?

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

W_T_M wrote:
Ghandi wrote:

Practicing for the real event, stalker...?

I'm only a stalker today? I can't stalk someone who is just initials on a computer. Can I? Dummy.
You called me a troll and a sock before. Not to mention other things that I got banned for saying. Cutting back on namecalling today?

Go clean your guns troll.

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

W_T_M wrote:Go clean your guns troll.

My guns are clean.
Go clean your mind, troll. You're a sick little excuse for a man.

And you're a filthy sock with a tell.

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

W_T_M wrote:And you're a filthy sock with a tell.

There it is.
Call me another name. I know you want to. Make something up. Like you always do.

Meh.

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

W_T_M wrote:Meth.

DHS ordering realistic targets of...US ! Slide_22303_1356733_free_zpsdfcf139b

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum