Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

I like Paul Ryan

+3
ZVUGKTUBM
PBulldog2
Slicef18
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1I like Paul Ryan Empty I like Paul Ryan 8/12/2012, 6:11 am

Slicef18

Slicef18

I like Paul Ryan as he's an up front as a politician can be, "straight shooter."
He's said right up front that he wants to give the wealthiest Americans a 10% cut in taxes which he'll pay for through reduction in healthcare for middle-income and poor Americans. According to Paul Ryan, as Vice-President he'll look for additional places he can cut funding and services that are mostly used by middle-America. As I said, I like a politician who will tell you right up front, what he's going to take from you in order to give the super wealthy that 10% cut in taxes.

2I like Paul Ryan Empty Re: I like Paul Ryan 8/12/2012, 6:48 am

Slicef18 wrote:I like Paul Ryan as he's an up front as a politician can be, "straight shooter."
He's said right up front that he wants to give the wealthiest Americans a 10% cut in taxes which he'll pay for through reduction in healthcare for middle-income and poor Americans. According to Paul Ryan, as Vice-President he'll look for additional places he can cut funding and services that are mostly used by middle-America. As I said, I like a politician who will tell you right up front, what he's going to take from you in order to give the super wealthy that 10% cut in taxes.

if a program or policy doesn't treat everyone equally it is govt picking winners and losers

Last edited by PkrBum on 8/12/2012, 7:04 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : added missing word... then took it out cause i cant read my own words... lol.)

3I like Paul Ryan Empty Re: I like Paul Ryan 8/12/2012, 6:58 am

PBulldog2

PBulldog2

Oh, I like Paul Ryan, too. His presence on the ticket assures Romney will lose, and lose big time.

I'm not that pro-Obama, but I'm for darned sure anti-Romney.

4I like Paul Ryan Empty Re: I like Paul Ryan 8/12/2012, 7:16 am

Slicef18

Slicef18

PkrBum wrote:
Slicef18 wrote:I like Paul Ryan as he's an up front as a politician can be, "straight shooter."

if a program or policy doesn't treat everyone equally it is govt picking winners and losers

Of course not, but government does have issues and people it's for or against. Not just Republican lead government. but also Democrat lead government.

Another side note not related to this is about the drought and the shortage of corn of this year crop. As much as 40% of our corn crop goes to ethanol. A 2007 National Geographic article--is that corn ethanol produces 1.3 times more energy than it consumes, while sugarcane ethanol produces eight times as much energy as it consumes during production. Plus corn is useful as food for man and beast.

5I like Paul Ryan Empty Re: I like Paul Ryan 8/12/2012, 1:55 pm

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Slicef18 wrote:
PkrBum wrote:

Of course not, but government does have issues and people it's for or against. Not just Republican lead government. but also Democrat lead government.

Another side note not related to this is about the drought and the shortage of corn of this year crop. As much as 40% of our corn crop goes to ethanol. A 2007 National Geographic article--is that corn ethanol produces 1.3 times more energy than it consumes, while sugarcane ethanol produces eight times as much energy as it consumes during production. Plus corn is useful as food for man and beast.

I would even argue that corn ethanol is a net energy loser. Negative energy return on energy invested.

This article claims corn ethanol requires more energy to make than the energy the ethanol product can deliver.

http://www.energybulletin.net/node/53735

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

6I like Paul Ryan Empty Re: I like Paul Ryan 8/12/2012, 2:21 pm

http://www.axiomatica.org/revealing-the-matrix/military-industrial-complex
I know I'm spammin the place with this but what the hell.
We need Ron Paul to stop this Insanity of the MIC running our country into the ground.
obama damn sure didn't do anything about it and romney will only make matters worse. We need to stop giving our tax dollars to other countries and put America First. Ron Paul is the only one who makes sense to me, I guess I'm crazy too.

7I like Paul Ryan Empty Re: I like Paul Ryan 8/12/2012, 2:36 pm

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Lurch wrote:http://www.axiomatica.org/revealing-the-matrix/military-industrial-complex
We need Ron Paul to stop this Insanity of the MIC running our country into the ground.
obama damn sure didn't do anything about it and romney will only make matters worse. We need to stop giving our tax dollars to other countries and put America First. Ron Paul is the only one who makes sense to me, I guess I'm crazy too.

Good post, Lurch.

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

8I like Paul Ryan Empty Re: I like Paul Ryan 8/12/2012, 6:45 pm

I like Paul Ryan because he is a friend of Quint Studer.

Markle

Markle

Would you kindly show us the link to...the solution presented by President Barack Hussein Obama to our hemorrhaging spending?

Current Debt . . . $15.3+ TRILLION Plus the $1.3 TRILLION proposed by President Barack Hussein Obama for 2013. (No budget approved)

Unfunded Liabilities (money we have PROMISED, do not have, nor do we have it coming in)

Social Security. . . . $15.4 TRILLION (10,000 Baby Boomers RETIRE EVERY DAY) (How many workers are entering the job market daily?)

Prescription Drugs .$20.4 TRILLION

Medicare. . . . . . . . $81.0 TRILLION

Total Unfunded Liabilities $116.8 TRILLION!

Number of Households in 2010 = 112,611,029

Unfunded Liability Per household $1,037,198.00

PLUS ObamaCare and Untold TRILLIONS more in TAXES

Since far left radical House Speaker Nancy Pelosi took office in January 1, 2007 our debt has increased by $6+ TRILLION.

FIVE+ TRILLION since President Barack Hussein Obama took office. With Obama promise of ANOTHER $1.3 TRILLION DEBT FOR 2013.

Why do Liberals DEMAND a far lower standard of living for our children and their children? What makes you so superior, so selfish that you think you deserve far more of what they will earn?

Saddling our children and their children with this massive debt is immoral, indefensible and, as we have seen, the lefties here don’t even try.

Shameful and immoral!

10I like Paul Ryan Empty Re: I like Paul Ryan 8/12/2012, 10:29 pm

Markle wrote:

Would you kindly show us the link to...the solution presented by President Barack Hussein Obama to our hemorrhaging spending?

Current Debt . . . $15.3+ TRILLION Plus the $1.3 TRILLION proposed by President Barack Hussein Obama for 2013. (No budget approved)

Unfunded Liabilities (money we have PROMISED, do not have, nor do we have it coming in)

Social Security. . . . $15.4 TRILLION (10,000 Baby Boomers RETIRE EVERY DAY) (How many workers are entering the job market daily?)

Since far left radical House Speaker Nancy Pelosi took office in January 1, 2007 our debt has increased by $6+ TRILLION.

FIVE+ TRILLION since President Barack Hussein Obama took office. With Obama promise of ANOTHER $1.3 TRILLION DEBT FOR 2013.

Why do Liberals DEMAND a far lower standard of living for our children and their children? What makes you so superior, so selfish that you think you deserve far more of what they will earn?

Saddling our children and their children with this massive debt is immoral, indefensible and, as we have seen, the lefties here don’t even try.

Shameful and immoral!

Are you related to Sean Hannity?

11I like Paul Ryan Empty Re: I like Paul Ryan 8/12/2012, 10:30 pm

LOL! I like Slicer!

12I like Paul Ryan Empty Re: I like Paul Ryan 8/12/2012, 10:54 pm

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Lurch wrote:http://www.axiomatica.org/revealing-the-matrix/military-industrial-complex
I gave you another plus Lurch..Ron Paul is the only one with the real fix..Painful agonizing and necessary !

13I like Paul Ryan Empty Re: I like Paul Ryan 8/12/2012, 10:56 pm

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Dreamsglore wrote:

LOL! I like Slicer!
I know slicer his wife likes him too. So guess you won't have another husband to kill he's already spoken for.

14I like Paul Ryan Empty Re: I like Paul Ryan 8/13/2012, 6:43 am

Slicef18

Slicef18

Ron Paul is probably the only person in Washington who knows what he's doing. And why he's doing it.

15I like Paul Ryan Empty Re: I like Paul Ryan 8/13/2012, 6:46 am

Slicef18

Slicef18

Markle wrote:

Shameful and immoral!

Why do you support this "Shameful and immoral" 10% tax cut for the very wealthy?

16I like Paul Ryan Empty Re: I like Paul Ryan 8/13/2012, 9:31 am

hallmarkgrad wrote:I like Paul Ryan because he is a friend of Quint Studer.

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah.....

that ought to cover it.

i just gave you all of the future haha's your pathetic inner child should need to help you in your never ending crusade to attack, slander, and smear mr. studer.

have you been riding that bike w/out the seat again, because it's obvious you have something stuck up your butt....?

oops....never mind. your x-ray just revealed it's only your head.

i guess that explains your fecal stained outlook on life.

carry on, and on, and on, and on.....

17I like Paul Ryan Empty Re: I like Paul Ryan 8/13/2012, 9:37 am

LOL Doesnt take much to fire up the Saint Studer Supporters......Mr Studer says to always be sure and capitalize his name like this Mr. Studer

18I like Paul Ryan Empty Re: I like Paul Ryan 8/13/2012, 10:22 am

othershoe1030

othershoe1030

It certainly is a clear cut choice now. The GOP can't seem to see the forest for the trees. They can't seem to see the people, only the $$$. Here's what a group of Catholic leaders had to say about the Ryan budget plan.

“If Rep. Ryan thinks a budget that takes food and healthcare away from millions of vulnerable people upholds Catholic values, then he also probably believes Jesus was a Tea Partier who lectured the poor to stop being so lazy and work harder,” said John Gehring, Catholic Outreach Coordinator at Faith in Public Life. “This budget turns centuries of Catholic social teaching on its head. These Catholic leaders and many Catholics in the pews are tired of faith being misused to bless an immoral agenda.”

The leaders wrote: “Simply put, this budget is morally indefensible and betrays Catholic principles of solidarity, just taxation and a commitment to the common good. A budget that turns its back on the hungry, the elderly and the sick while giving more tax breaks to the wealthiest few can’t be justified in Christian terms.”

http://www.faithinpubliclife.org/newsroom/press/catholic-leaders-to-rep-paul-ryan-stop-distorting-church-teaching-to-justify-immoral-budget/

19I like Paul Ryan Empty Re: I like Paul Ryan 8/13/2012, 10:26 am

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

I don't think you're crazy; I just think you're misinformed. I don't believe Ron Paul is what you think he is. I also think you're "misunderestimating" Obama.

20I like Paul Ryan Empty Dictator 8/13/2012, 11:17 am

PBulldog2 wrote:Oh, I like Paul Ryan, too. His presence on the ticket assures Romney will lose, and lose big time.

I'm not that pro-Obama, but I'm for darned sure anti-Romney.

well you make sure you pull a boneheaded mistake and vote for the DICTATOR !!!!! What do you hate about Rommney that you would keep America in a down-hill spiral over ?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum