Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

What is the meaning of LIFE

+8
Captn Kaoz
Hospital Bob
Sal
surfnrg
Yella
2seaoat
cool1
Margin Call
12 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

51What is the meaning of LIFE - Page 3 Empty Re: What is the meaning of LIFE 2/21/2013, 1:27 pm

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Slicef18 wrote:life is a journey, not a destination.

pretty good line. And you could add that finding the "meaning" in it is also a journey and not a destination. Because there may be no destination to be found.

52What is the meaning of LIFE - Page 3 Empty Re: What is the meaning of LIFE 2/21/2013, 3:24 pm

Slicef18

Slicef18

Success: Is getting paid to do what you'd gladly do for free.

53What is the meaning of LIFE - Page 3 Empty Re: What is the meaning of LIFE 2/21/2013, 3:44 pm

Bob wrote:
Slicef18 wrote:life is a journey, not a destination.

pretty good line. And you could add that finding the "meaning" in it is also a journey and not a destination. Because there may be no destination to be found.

Every single one of has the exact same destination. Its called death also known as the end of Life. Now each of us has a different idea of what happens then, but regardless of that, Life ends and we are all headed to that same final destination.

I get the journey is what we fill this life with.

I just made a promise to myself to add at least one more smile to each and every day for the rest of my life, just one. maybe Ill get lucky and get a few more than that. But people should have goals. Very Happy

54What is the meaning of LIFE - Page 3 Empty Re: What is the meaning of LIFE 2/21/2013, 4:05 pm

I think there'd be more meaning to life if there was more natural selection.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum