Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

What is the meaning of LIFE

+8
Captn Kaoz
Hospital Bob
Sal
surfnrg
Yella
2seaoat
cool1
Margin Call
12 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

26What is the meaning of LIFE - Page 2 Empty Re: What is the meaning of LIFE 2/20/2013, 9:13 pm

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

Bob wrote:
Ghandi wrote:The meaning of life:

To crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentation of their women.

Is that the same meaning of life Jesus taught? Or are you one of those godless atheists who doesn't believe in Jesus? lol

It's from conan the barbarian.

My own opinion of what the meaning of life is:
Not to own an obama phone.

I pay my own way through life without putting the burden on others.
You know, the opposite of a democrat.

27What is the meaning of LIFE - Page 2 Empty Re: What is the meaning of LIFE 2/20/2013, 9:23 pm

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Ghandi wrote:

My own opinion of what the meaning of life is:

Not to own an obama phone.

If that one is as crappy as T-Mobile, Boost Mobile, Virgin Mobile, Doesn't-Work-Worth-A-Shit Mobile, and all the other "Mobiles", then I agree. I don't want one neither. lol

28What is the meaning of LIFE - Page 2 Empty Re: What is the meaning of LIFE 2/20/2013, 9:25 pm

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

If God had had wanted us to use cell phones, he wouldna given us trees to make telephone poles out of.

29What is the meaning of LIFE - Page 2 Empty Re: What is the meaning of LIFE 2/20/2013, 9:27 pm

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

Bob wrote:If God had had wanted us to use cell phones, he wouldna given us trees to make telephone poles out of.

Trees block cell phone signals. We need to get rid of all the trees.

30What is the meaning of LIFE - Page 2 Empty Re: What is the meaning of LIFE 2/20/2013, 9:35 pm

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Ghandi wrote:

I knew they caused pollution cause Ronnie Reagan pointed that out.
And now I learn they block cellphone signals too.
I had a feeling it wasn't just a coincidence that whenever a call drops out there is usually a tree nearby.

31What is the meaning of LIFE - Page 2 Empty Re: What is the meaning of LIFE 2/20/2013, 9:38 pm

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

Bob wrote:
Ghandi wrote:

I had a feeling it wasn't just a coincidence that whenever a call drops out there is usually a tree nearby.

That's why god created axes and chain saws.

32What is the meaning of LIFE - Page 2 Empty Re: What is the meaning of LIFE 2/20/2013, 9:39 pm

Bob wrote:
Ghandi wrote:

They often ruin the view when you're looking for a barren plain.

33What is the meaning of LIFE - Page 2 Empty Re: What is the meaning of LIFE 2/20/2013, 9:52 pm

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

W_T_M, you bear a striking resemblance to Martin Mull in that photo. lol

Mull gave me one of the best laughs I've ever had when I first heard about him putting his art exhibit in the men's room at The Boston Musem of Fine Arts and calling the exhibit "I'll be Art In A Minute". lol

34What is the meaning of LIFE - Page 2 Empty Re: What is the meaning of LIFE 2/20/2013, 9:58 pm

I may have found the meaning of Life

To be inspired even at the greatest of odds.

35What is the meaning of LIFE - Page 2 Empty Re: What is the meaning of LIFE 2/20/2013, 10:05 pm

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

Sage wrote:I may have found the meaning of Life

To be inspired even at the greatest of odds.

Like buying stuff for your feet to get rid of all the nasty chemicals in your body? Not you specifically. But in general. I'm sure your feet are lovely.
Not like some people who made two threads about their nasty foot problems and still wonders why her husbands left her.

36What is the meaning of LIFE - Page 2 Empty Re: What is the meaning of LIFE 2/20/2013, 10:14 pm

Bob wrote:W_T_M, you bear a striking resemblance to Martin Mull in that photo. lol

Mull gave me one of the best laughs I've ever had when I first heard about him putting his art exhibit in the men's room at The Boston Musem of Fine Arts and calling the exhibit "I'll be Art In A Minute". lol

Been a while since I've heard that comparison. I've also gotten Woody Harrelson, Hulk Hogan, and Jesus T. Christ during the missing years.

Marty, I call him Marty...is quite talented in so many disciplines it's freakish. Writer, actor, painter, comedian, television personality, musician, chef, and this one I found most interesting, a voluntary tax preparation expert for old folk in retirement homes.

And he still finds the time to be a 24/7 addict. People like him are always addicted to something.

He should get some help or he'll never amount to nothin'.

37What is the meaning of LIFE - Page 2 Empty Re: What is the meaning of LIFE 2/20/2013, 10:21 pm

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

W_T_M wrote:
Bob wrote:W_T_M, you bear a striking resemblance to Martin Mull in that photo. lol

Been a while since I've heard that comparison. I've also gotten Woody Harrelson, Hulk Hogan, and Jesus T. Christ during the missing years.

Marty, I call him Marty...is quite talented in so many disciplines it's freakish. Writer, actor, painter, comedian, television personality, musician, chef, and this one I found most interesting, a voluntary tax preparation expert for old folk in retirement homes.

And he still finds the time to be a 24/7 addict. People like him are always addicted to something.

Loser alert:
One persons opinion on the meaning of life.
"Get help for your addictions".
Pathetic.
Wouldn't it be better to be smart enough to not get addicted to anything?

38What is the meaning of LIFE - Page 2 Empty Re: What is the meaning of LIFE 2/20/2013, 10:25 pm

Ghandi wrote:
W_T_M wrote:

Loser alert:
Pathetic.

He's addicted to life and laughter, success and creation, you pathetic POS stalking troll.

Practicing on your targets yet, asshole...?

39What is the meaning of LIFE - Page 2 Empty Re: What is the meaning of LIFE 2/20/2013, 10:28 pm

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

W_T_M wrote:
Ghandi wrote:
W_T_M wrote:

Loser alert:
Pathetic.

He's addicted to life and laughter, success and creation, you pathetic POS stalking troll.

Practicing on your targets yet, asshole...?

Not yet. I'm having a drink. Just one, because I know when to stop.

40What is the meaning of LIFE - Page 2 Empty Re: What is the meaning of LIFE 2/20/2013, 10:29 pm

Me too.

That's why I'm sober.

41What is the meaning of LIFE - Page 2 Empty Re: What is the meaning of LIFE 2/20/2013, 10:36 pm

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

W_T_M wrote:Me too.

That's why I'm sober.

I only hope that when you were a drunk that you were a better person.
If not, all is lost because you're an asshole now.
And I mean that. Not just a jab at your shortcomings.
I'd hate to think that you went from drunken idiot to sober asshole(with a hint of idiot).
Tru-dat.

42What is the meaning of LIFE - Page 2 Empty Re: What is the meaning of LIFE 2/20/2013, 10:39 pm

Meh.

43What is the meaning of LIFE - Page 2 Empty Re: What is the meaning of LIFE 2/20/2013, 10:41 pm

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

W_T_M wrote:Meh.

Maybe you're better off as a drunk.

44What is the meaning of LIFE - Page 2 Empty Re: What is the meaning of LIFE 2/20/2013, 10:42 pm

Whatever you say sweetie.

45What is the meaning of LIFE - Page 2 Empty Re: What is the meaning of LIFE 2/20/2013, 11:20 pm

Ghandi wrote:

That's why I'm sober.

I'd hate to think that you went from drunken idiot to sober asshole(with a hint of idiot).
Tru-dat.
Coming from another asshole,it just doesn't quite have much impact.don't you think? Maybe you should become a drunk.It might be an improvement.

46What is the meaning of LIFE - Page 2 Empty Re: What is the meaning of LIFE 2/21/2013, 12:24 am

Yella

Yella

Bob wrote:
Ghandi wrote:

There have been many times in my life where I couldn't see the forest for the trees.

http://warpedinblue,blogspot.com/

47What is the meaning of LIFE - Page 2 Empty Re: What is the meaning of LIFE 2/21/2013, 1:33 am

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Yella wrote:

There have been many times in my life where I couldn't see the forest for the trees.
lol

48What is the meaning of LIFE - Page 2 Empty Re: What is the meaning of LIFE 2/21/2013, 2:45 am

Lisa12

Dreamsglore wrote:
Ghandi wrote:

That's why I'm sober.

Tru-dat.
Coming from another asshole,it just doesn't quite have much impact.don't you think? Maybe you should become a drunk.It might be an improvement.

Tru-dat

49What is the meaning of LIFE - Page 2 Empty Re: What is the meaning of LIFE 2/21/2013, 8:21 am

maybe the meaning of life is to be able to inspire yourself and learn and do good as much as possible. Your bad moments are just as important as your good moments. They are all moments of learning, expression of self and a oportunity to grow and become inspired by this awesome life we have been given.

If you spend your whole life waiting for the storm, you’ll never enjoy the sunshine.
- Morris West

50What is the meaning of LIFE - Page 2 Empty Re: What is the meaning of LIFE 2/21/2013, 12:50 pm

Slicef18

Slicef18

Sage wrote:maybe the meaning of life is to be able to inspire yourself and learn and do good as much as possible. Your bad moments are just as important as your good moments. They are all moments of learning, expression of self and a oportunity to grow and become inspired by this awesome life we have been given.

If you spend your whole life waiting for the storm, you’ll never enjoy the sunshine.
- Morris West

It sounds like you're living your life as a life should be lived. Sometimes learning, sometimes teaching, sometimes being a sounding board, sometimes learning from others. Sometimes the hardest thing to do is to be silent and wait for the next thing in life. Remember.....life is a journey, not a destination.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum