Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

I just bought a used car

+3
Jake92
Yella
TEOTWAWKI
7 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

51I just bought a used car - Page 3 Empty Re: I just bought a used car 2/17/2013, 3:35 pm

Chrissy wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:I bet you bought that car w/ your income tax refund. You know the one where the Govt. gives you free money as a tax credit.The child tax credit and all the exemptions you get for all the unemployed people in your house. You know, a freebie you rail against the poor people for.LOL! Enjoy it. Your party will soon have their way and take away all your freebies.

I didnt get any free money. The gov got to keep thousands and thousands of my hard earned cash.

I am a sucessful woman dreams. You hate that dont you lol

too bad

Too bad you're not successful as a person.

52I just bought a used car - Page 3 Empty Re: I just bought a used car 2/17/2013, 6:48 pm

Dreamsglore wrote:
Chrissy wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:I bet you bought that car w/ your income tax refund. You know the one where the Govt. gives you free money as a tax credit.The child tax credit and all the exemptions you get for all the unemployed people in your house. You know, a freebie you rail against the poor people for.LOL! Enjoy it. Your party will soon have their way and take away all your freebies.

I didnt get any free money. The gov got to keep thousands and thousands of my hard earned cash.

too bad

I think Im pretty sucessful as a person. Even though I really am an alien Laughing

53I just bought a used car - Page 3 Empty Re: I just bought a used car 2/18/2013, 12:42 am

Chrissy wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
Chrissy wrote:

too bad

I think Im pretty sucessful as a person. Even though I really am an alien Laughing

Of course you think that.It's part of your illness. Being grandiose is a criteria.

54I just bought a used car - Page 3 Empty Re: I just bought a used car 2/18/2013, 7:54 am

Dreamsglore wrote:
Chrissy wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
Chrissy wrote:

too bad

Of course you think that.It's part of your illness. Being grandiose is a criteria.

You dont have to be grandious to be sucessful. perhaps thats your own failure to understand.
I just bought a used car - Page 3 Dreams21

55I just bought a used car - Page 3 Empty Re: I just bought a used car 2/18/2013, 10:28 pm

Chrissy wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
Chrissy wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
Chrissy wrote:

too bad

You dont have to be grandious to be sucessful. perhaps thats your own failure to understand.

LOL! I need to quit while I'm ahead. Unbelievable.

56I just bought a used car - Page 3 Empty Re: I just bought a used car 2/18/2013, 10:36 pm

Dreamsglore wrote:
Chrissy wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
Chrissy wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
Chrissy wrote:

too bad

LOL! I need to quit while I'm ahead. Unbelievable.

good idea cheers

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum