Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

If I bought one of these....

+4
QueenOfHearts
Joanimaroni
cool1
2seaoat
8 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1If I bought one of these.... Empty If I bought one of these.... 3/14/2014, 8:03 pm

And could get it permitted and such "Would you by a Popsicle from me?" I am serious...
If I bought one of these.... Sxsw-1

Where is your health rating posted?

Razz 

2seaoat

Only if you had creamcycles and nutty buddies.

I was thinking of something like these....
If I bought one of these.... 20130504_183128-copy-2

5If I bought one of these.... Empty Re: If I bought one of these.... 3/15/2014, 12:27 am

cool1

cool1

sure I would  Very Happy 

6If I bought one of these.... Empty Re: If I bought one of these.... 3/15/2014, 12:29 am

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Cool I know this is the wrong thread.......but I want to know how your husband is doing....also how are you and your daughter holding up?

7If I bought one of these.... Empty Re: If I bought one of these.... 3/15/2014, 10:22 am

QueenOfHearts

QueenOfHearts

I would.

8If I bought one of these.... Empty Re: If I bought one of these.... 3/15/2014, 10:57 am

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

They wouldn't stay frozen unless that box had refrigeration (unless you use dry ice).

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

You are correct. They have a special rack built in for the Dry Ice. I have a location in mind. I need to think more about it before I commit Just in planning stage right now...But it is very possible....

10If I bought one of these.... Empty Re: If I bought one of these.... 3/15/2014, 2:47 pm

no stress

no stress

As long as they aren't priced higher than the stuff at the Rave theatre like everything else at the ballfield. I try to only go now when I can score free tickets to the Hancock section. So far 4 times, I'm lucky like that.

11If I bought one of these.... Empty Re: If I bought one of these.... 3/15/2014, 3:27 pm

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Gunz wrote:As long as they aren't priced higher than the stuff at the Rave theatre like everything else at the ballfield.   I try to only go now when I can score free tickets to the Hancock section.   So far 4 times, I'm lucky like that.

Best seats in the house!

12If I bought one of these.... Empty Re: If I bought one of these.... 3/15/2014, 4:25 pm

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

I think you'd need a surrey in case of rain...and a place nearby to get out of the weather if a serious storm came up. I like the fact that you chose fruit treats...much healthier than some of the usual fare. What happened to Damiens?

13If I bought one of these.... Empty Re: If I bought one of these.... 3/15/2014, 4:44 pm

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Who are you going to use as a supplier, Ichi?

If you earn enough to owe at least $1,000 in taxes, you will need to plan to pay quarterly estimates to the IRS:

http://www.irs.gov/pub/irs-pdf/f1040es.pdf

Also, if you did well enough, a portion of your Social Security check will become taxable income that is reportable on your Form 1040.

At any rate, good luck to you and I hope this becomes a fun and profitable venture.

14If I bought one of these.... Empty Re: If I bought one of these.... 3/15/2014, 6:37 pm

Thanks Mr Z. I found out the hard way about the quarterly tax deal. I have a friend who is food sales business. I will run it by him before I make any serious moves. I am pretty sure I could build the bike. But they are only 2,000 for a factory built one. Might be too many permits and stuff. Just a idea right now. I think it could be fun and challenging at the same time.

15If I bought one of these.... Empty Re: If I bought one of these.... 3/16/2014, 10:18 am

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Mr Ichi wrote:Thanks Mr Z.  I found out the hard way about the quarterly tax deal.  I have a friend who is food sales business.  I will run it by him before I make any serious moves.  I am pretty sure I could build the bike.  But they are only 2,000 for a factory built one. Might be too many permits and stuff.  Just a idea right now.  I think it could be fun and challenging at the same time.

You gotta have a way for payment, too. Not all folks carry cash, so you will need an app that will let you scan debit cards with a  smartphone.

10 Ways To Turn Your Smartphones Into Credit Card Readers

http://www.hongkiat.com/blog/smartphones-into-creditcard-readers/

16If I bought one of these.... Empty Re: If I bought one of these.... 3/16/2014, 10:22 am

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

You got your shop and as good as you are with cars I would think you could make a lot more money there.

17If I bought one of these.... Empty Re: If I bought one of these.... 3/16/2014, 12:36 pm

Mr Ichi wrote:I was thinking of something like these....
If I bought one of these.... 20130504_183128-copy-2

youll go broke trying to sell those to the neighborhood kids.

I know your neighbor hood well old neighbor.

They want fudge bars, nutty buddies, red,, white blue popsicles and screwballs( sherbet with gum in the bottom). Now if you can fit some baggies of boiled peanuts in your cooler, you will be a rich man.

18If I bought one of these.... Empty Re: If I bought one of these.... 3/16/2014, 12:58 pm

There used to be Black guy that sold peanuts downtown. He had a bad arm and walked with a limp. He was a downtown fixture. "Peeeee Nuuuuuts Peeee Nuuuts' he would call out as he walked downtown Palafox. He did a hell of business. Much later I found out he was really selling little sampler bottles of booze. A lot of Lawyers and business men need a shot and did not want to go a bar or the package store. Back then there were a lot of Characters that haunted downtown. We called them "Pensacola Prettys" Why I have no Idea.
A guy called "Rooker", who was a boxer that had been beat senseless, used to push the cart for the city guy that serviced the parking meters. Rooker was a good guy. He loved to go to the dog track. People would take him when they had a matinee. He rented a small room where the court house is. Everyone looked after him. Now he would a "Homeless Bum" and shunned by every one. A different time. I miss all the "Prettys"

19If I bought one of these.... Empty Re: If I bought one of these.... 3/16/2014, 1:48 pm

Mr Ichi wrote:There used to be Black guy that sold peanuts downtown.  He had a bad arm and walked with a limp.  He was a downtown fixture.  "Peeeee Nuuuuuts  Peeee Nuuuts' he would call out as he walked downtown Palafox.  He did a hell of business.   Much later I found out he was really selling little sampler bottles of booze.  A lot of Lawyers and business men need a shot and did not want to go a bar or the package store.  Back then there were a lot of Characters that haunted downtown.  We called them "Pensacola Prettys"  Why I have no Idea.  
A guy called "Rooker", who was a boxer that had been beat senseless, used to push the cart for the city guy that serviced the parking meters.  Rooker was a good guy.  He loved to go to the dog track.  People would take him when they had a matinee.  He rented a small room where the court house is.  Everyone looked after him.  Now he would a "Homeless Bum" and shunned by every one.  A different time.  I miss all the "Prettys"

Interesting story.

I admit, I would probably not hang out with him if he was a he was a homeless bum. My personal hurt goes too deep. This doesn't mean I am cold hearted. Just last week I tossed a 5 at a old lady sitting outside the sally's where I got some hair stuff. That's as close as I get.

But I understand how people who choose to be homeless are there, and that is their decision.

facts are, most people there for more than a temporary stay have chosen to be there, Ive spoken with them, lived with them, been one of them. its their lifestyle. Many of them have addictions to where their families have had to turn their backs. And some of them just don't want a conventional life. a conventional life is hard. it requires a person to commit to work, taking orders from someone else many times. getting up early etc etc etc

I have a rule of thumb. never expect anyone to do anything you wouldn't or couldn't do yourself.

I came from nothing and became something, so yes. I don't tolerate less.

but back to your neighborhood biznez. There are a lot of people sitting inside their houses drinking in that area. they want peanuts brought to them and ice cream for the kids. You could make a extra income by doing it. just saying

20If I bought one of these.... Empty Re: If I bought one of these.... 3/16/2014, 1:55 pm

I might try to work the down town area. Maybe Sanders beach and ease in on some the events that are staged in the area. More for fun than anything else....

Mr Z good idea on the Card reader. I have a friend that has one. It works well Thanks I had not thought of that.

21If I bought one of these.... Empty Re: If I bought one of these.... 3/16/2014, 2:05 pm

Different times Dot. We had Bums and Beggars, werent called "Homeless" and they usually got kicked on down the road or put in jail till they figured out to get the hell out of town. People like Mr Rooker and the Pnut man were different.

22If I bought one of these.... Empty Re: If I bought one of these.... 3/16/2014, 2:12 pm

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Mr Ichi wrote:Different times Dot.  We had Bums and Beggars, werent called "Homeless" and they usually got kicked on down the road or put in jail till they figured out to get the hell out of town.  People like Mr Rooker and the Pnut man were different.  

I remember the Peanut man.....didn't know about the booze.

23If I bought one of these.... Empty Re: If I bought one of these.... 3/16/2014, 2:17 pm

Mr Ichi wrote:Different times Dot.  We had Bums and Beggars, werent called "Homeless" and they usually got kicked on down the road or put in jail till they figured out to get the hell out of town.  People like Mr Rooker and the Pnut man were different.  

You know you might be surprised, I started life early.  Neutral 

If I was still living there, you and I could make a fortune off selling peanuts to boaters.

its a really good idea, I don't think you should give up on it. it would be fun.

24If I bought one of these.... Empty Re: If I bought one of these.... 3/16/2014, 2:34 pm

Hummmm Boat ramp at Navy Point might be a good place...

25If I bought one of these.... Empty Re: If I bought one of these.... 3/16/2014, 2:40 pm

Mr Ichi wrote:Hummmm  Boat ramp at Navy Point might be a good place...

listen to me, you will succeed.

The Chinese call me a snake.  Wink 

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum