Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

we bought a lottery ticket

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1we bought a lottery ticket Empty we bought a lottery ticket 10/18/2018, 8:23 pm

2seaoat

We have probably bought fifty tickets in fifty years.......but when the jackpots get this big.....it is fun. If I win, I will start an immigration policy in America where diverse people would get free housing to move to the Panhandle and interbreed..........just think how productive the panhandle could be if yankees finally took back their territory. We would build a wall along the Alabama border and separate children and allow them to be adopted by immigrants......who will instill the immigrant work ethic.....who knows after a hurricane fifty years from now lazy inhabitants who complained about the folks cleaning up will actually roll up their sleeves and know how to work.....a unique concept. I would love to be on tv talking about building a wall, and maybe get a lock her up chant going in the crowd...........oh the joy of dreaming about winning the lottery.

2we bought a lottery ticket Empty Re: we bought a lottery ticket 10/19/2018, 10:57 am

knothead

knothead

2seaoat wrote:We have probably bought fifty tickets in fifty years.......but when the jackpots get this big.....it is fun.  If I win, I will start an immigration policy in America where diverse people would get free housing to move to the Panhandle and interbreed..........just think how productive the panhandle could be if yankees finally took back their territory.  We would build a wall along the Alabama border and separate children and allow them to be adopted by immigrants......who will instill the immigrant work ethic.....who knows after a hurricane fifty years from now lazy inhabitants who complained about the folks cleaning up will actually roll up their sleeves and know how to work.....a unique concept.  I would love to be on tv talking about building a wall, and maybe get a lock her up chant going in the crowd...........oh the joy of dreaming about winning the lottery.

This is not dreamin' Mr. Oats, it's fantasizing . . . . but I love your sense of humor!

3we bought a lottery ticket Empty Re: we bought a lottery ticket 10/19/2018, 2:16 pm

bigdog

You should have spent that dollar on a cannabis gummy bear. (Or maybe 3 bucks on one-yes, I know you can't get one for only one buck.) You'd get a lot more out of it than you ever will from  that lottery ticket.

4we bought a lottery ticket Empty Re: we bought a lottery ticket 10/19/2018, 3:47 pm

RealLindaL

Aww, c'mon, bigdog.  Loosen up and stop lecturing a dying man on what he should've done with his money!  Smile

I think having dreams is terrific medicine, and that's the only reason I, too, bought both a MegaMillions and a Powerball ticket this week.  It's a cheap enough escape, and the mind needs nourishment, stress and pain relief, too, especially these days -- with or without a terminal illness.

5we bought a lottery ticket Empty Re: we bought a lottery ticket 10/19/2018, 4:24 pm

2seaoat

A billion dollars could do a lot of good things for a lot of people. It is funny that we cannot work together to solve societal problems, yet people will buy lottery tickets. Gummies are two bucks. They have made my life bearable without the side effects of opiates. I think I would start by funding a campaign to get pot off of the section 1 controlled substance and allow hospital pharmacies in America to directly prescribe from the hospital. The current system does not allow insurance, check payments, credit card payments, and I have written multiple letters and got blew off by my representative. The good news was the governor did sign a bill which no longer requires terminally ill people who after the diagnosis if they have not died in a year, you need to get fingerprinted.....I raised some hell on that and now we got our new card without being fingerprinted, and as my wife is my caretaker, she too would have been fingerprinted. I need nothing monetarily at this stage in my life, but I would enjoy setting up some community trusts to address real issues. The Oprah look under chair and get a new car has never appealed to me........at this stage in the life cycle you want to correct pain in society.

6we bought a lottery ticket Empty Re: we bought a lottery ticket 10/19/2018, 6:20 pm

RealLindaL

2seaoat wrote:at this stage in the life cycle you want to correct pain in society.

Very commendable sentiments/intentions. Hope you win.

7we bought a lottery ticket Empty Re: we bought a lottery ticket 10/20/2018, 2:25 pm

bigdog

Well, I found out I was a hypocrite yesterday after we bought groceries because my husband stopped at the Publix counter and bought 4 bucks worth of the tickets. I cannot believe that nobody won, not with all the millions of tickets sold.
LOL-depends on the strength of the gummies and where you buy them.
Some of them that are produced from hemp are perfectly legal, but they have no THC so they can't get you high. They sell them in some of the local pet stores and vape shops.
They are actually good for knee pain, inflammation, and to help you sleep.

A lot ot people who don't have prescriptions use them and Walmart is thinking of putting them on their shelves.

8we bought a lottery ticket Empty Re: we bought a lottery ticket 10/20/2018, 5:24 pm

RealLindaL

bigdog wrote:A lot ot people who don't have prescriptions use them and Walmart is thinking of putting them on their shelves.

Isn't this the same stuff Joani keeps recommending to Seaoat?

9we bought a lottery ticket Empty Re: we bought a lottery ticket 10/20/2018, 5:29 pm

2seaoat

We won four dollars. We are thinking about a new car.

10we bought a lottery ticket Empty Re: we bought a lottery ticket 10/20/2018, 5:31 pm

RealLindaL

2seaoat wrote:We won four dollars.  We are thinking about a new car.

LMAO!!!!!!!   I haven't checked our numbers yet.   Could also use a new car (actually a coupla new vehicles), but, um...I think we'd need a few more than four bucks to swing it.

OT: Raining cats and dogs all of a sudden -- the cold front (and autumn) has finally arrived.

11we bought a lottery ticket Empty Re: we bought a lottery ticket 10/20/2018, 11:04 pm

bigdog

RealLindaL wrote:
bigdog wrote:A lot ot people who don't have prescriptions use them and Walmart is thinking of putting them on their shelves.

Isn't this the same stuff Joani keeps recommending to Seaoat?

I'm not sure if it's the same stuff or not-it's called CBD oil and it comes in a lot of different forms. Some comes in a liquid that you place under your tongue, and my brother tells me that gets into your bloodstream quicker than the gummies do. My brother has lymphoma and neuropathy resulted from some of his treatments. He has serious nerve pain in his feet, and says the cream that is made of CBD is the only thing that will relieve the pain. I have severe arthritis in my own feet and started using this stuff just last week. We bought it perfectly legally at a shop in the Keys, and later found that they carry it at stores here in Pensacola and it's completely legal to sell or possess. It helps with arthritis,definitely. Also, I guess it helps with neuropathy if you use it in a creme form. I think it comes in lotions for your skin, edibles, drops and maybe even smoking forms. I don't know why it works but it does.

12we bought a lottery ticket Empty Re: we bought a lottery ticket 10/20/2018, 11:35 pm

2seaoat

The cannabinoids have anti-inflamatory characteristics. I have tincutures which are given in an eye dropper. White chocolate. Hard candy. Watermelon and cherry gummies. Anybody over sixty should be using cannabinoids, rather than the poison being sold over the counter by big pharm. There are like 110 different cannabinoids in a pot plant. Hemp is totally legal in America and like pot has many cannabinoids which can be isolated and marketed. I think they have a long way to go before they line up the best combinations for ailments. We need to do what Canada just did.......the whole nation it is legal.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum