Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

I HIGHLY RECOMMEND the movie...

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

boards of FL

boards of FL

The Robot & Frank

Please add this to your Netflix queue and watch this one. Such a good movie!

boards of FL

boards of FL

I cannot stress how great this movie is.

I must watch it since you are so excited about it.

boards of FL

boards of FL

PBulldog2

PBulldog2

Boards, I misunderstood the name of the movie. Hubby and I searched Netflix yesterday for "The Robot and Bob". Laughing I came back on the forum to find the correct name, and I couldn't find your thread for some reason.

We'll watch it later today, and thanks. I'm always up for any streaming movies from Netflix.

We wound up watching part of the the series "Touch" instead.It's pretty good, too! While it's not graphic and psychologically intense like my current favorite, "Wire in the Blood", it's still a good show. "Touch" is about a severely autistic 11-year-old who understands and interprets the world, including the future, from focusing on the sequence of numbers. It will make those of you who have currently been questioning spirituality and religion think twice, particularly when you hear about the "red thread that connects us all."

I haven't seen any replies from my posts about "'Wire in the Blood." It's a British series without the usual dry British humor, unless you consider the mental state of the forensic psychologist. The man is a flat genius, and it is nothing less than amazing to watch him work. I hid my eyes during the really bad stuff, though. Embarassed

This, coming from a woman who has never seen "Silence of the Lambs" or "Hannibal Lechter." Shocked

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum