Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

For WTM an olive branch

+7
Floridatexan
Sal
boards of FL
Jake92
Admin
Joanimaroni
Nekochan
11 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 5]

51For WTM an olive branch - Page 3 Empty Re: For WTM an olive branch 2/13/2013, 1:27 pm

Nekochan

Nekochan

W_T_M wrote:I just want to participate in a forum where members aren't threatened and harassed. I would think that most of us, including you and Boards, could agree on that.

Try adding this and I also agree:

I just want to participate in a forum where members (including WTM)aren't threatened and harassed . I would think that most of us, including you and Boards, could agree on that.

Give Peace a chance.

Well if it makes you feel better to have your name mentioned specially and specifically and in bold red print, then fine with me.

52For WTM an olive branch - Page 3 Empty Re: For WTM an olive branch 2/13/2013, 1:30 pm

Nekochan wrote:
W_T_M wrote:I just want to participate in a forum where members aren't threatened and harassed. I would think that most of us, including you and Boards, could agree on that.

Try adding this and I also agree:

I just want to participate in a forum where members (including WTM)aren't threatened and harassed . I would think that most of us, including you and Boards, could agree on that.

Give Peace a chance.

Well if it makes you feel better to have your name mentioned specially and specifically and in bold red print, then fine with me.

Bait and push, bait and push.

Give it a rest already, please.

Is that possible...?

53For WTM an olive branch - Page 3 Empty Re: For WTM an olive branch 2/13/2013, 1:31 pm

Nekochan

Nekochan

I said--fine with me --to what you posted. What the hell do you want?

54For WTM an olive branch - Page 3 Empty Re: For WTM an olive branch 2/13/2013, 2:47 pm

OK. I guess we'll wait and see if this holds up.

God....grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference.

Peace.

55For WTM an olive branch - Page 3 Empty Re: For WTM an olive branch 2/13/2013, 5:03 pm

Admin wrote:Some of you have a completely warped sense of the term 'peace offering'.

If a long winded post riddled with insults is a 'peace offering', what would you consider to be an 'inflammatory post'?

For WTM an olive branch - Page 3 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR_JlzFZvEDMBeCjll3Hed3MkXqwMoqGy1Q9HooO1KrN4Imcm_G

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ua9DN8ZXmOw

Very Happy

56For WTM an olive branch - Page 3 Empty Re: For WTM an olive branch 2/13/2013, 5:11 pm

Nekochan wrote:It's your forum, Boards. I can appreciate you saying that anything goes but as you have seen, it's not that simple. People like WTM are going to destroy your forum. Now, you and I don't like each other...that is no secret. But I do appreciate your effort to run a forum where everyone can has his/her say. But you are not an impartial moderator. I can live with that -- to an extent.

Your forum is going to be destroyed by the hateful threads posted on here. We've already lost Eric. More moderate posting members are going to leave if the forum keeps up this decline. You might want to think about what it is you want in a forum and about what kind of moderator you want to be.

For WTM an olive branch - Page 3 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSly8f4qMMXiNhjbMGkqPaX2L3lRzyj_CK28njFNuCFR71RVc4B

It is up to him. I been considering finding a new forum. After all...

*****SMILE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5L8-FTvSVxs

Smile

57For WTM an olive branch - Page 3 Empty Re: For WTM an olive branch 2/13/2013, 5:15 pm

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Damaged Eagle wrote: I been considering finding a new forum.

Not me. Even if everybody else leaves including the moderator I'll still be here writing posts to myself.
If the rest of you wanna abandon the ship like rats then suit yourselves. But I'm seeing this sucker all the way into port.

58For WTM an olive branch - Page 3 Empty Re: For WTM an olive branch 2/13/2013, 5:21 pm

boards of FL wrote:
Nekochan wrote:Your moderation technique is about entertaining yourself? Really?

It appears as if you think of me more as a moderator than I do. I may have created this forum, but I don't consider myself as acting in the capacity of a moderator with my posts. I never think "Hmmm, what moderating technique should I apply here?" Instead, I just respond wherever I feel I can add substance or in any threads that I feel like weighing in on, just like everyone else.

For WTM an olive branch - Page 3 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRqr5FmAM-4Hr_hDJKWTbGdomEZuNTdVyPJV9743VZ0XaF9S5Xf

If you're not willing to be moderator then who is going to moderate?

Otherwise any attempts at a civil discussion are meaningless and...

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ADh8Fs3YdU

Very Happy

59For WTM an olive branch - Page 3 Empty Re: For WTM an olive branch 2/13/2013, 5:25 pm

Floridatexan wrote:
Nekochan wrote:What I notice is that our Moderator jumped right on Pacedog's case but said nothing on here about WTM's many hateful, filthy, nasty and threatening posts from last night.

This forum needs a real moderator, not a side-taker.

PaceDog's "olive branch" looked more like poison ivy.

For WTM an olive branch - Page 3 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS4SPiNYOkRcgHPygxGoSOtduiZ3cFbJCer4NxCSGLOSsd5qHtG

OMG!!!!!

*****SHOCKED CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7pzGKW4ZQ2Y

Shocked

60For WTM an olive branch - Page 3 Empty Re: For WTM an olive branch 2/13/2013, 5:34 pm

Bob wrote:

Not me. Even if everybody else leaves including the moderator I'll still be here writing posts to myself.
If the rest of you wanna abandon the ship like rats then suit yourselves. But I'm seeing this sucker all the way into port.

For WTM an olive branch - Page 3 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRA4cb5NwG78mIj0CBnt9-eZ6cJnIhXsO1kKUfgfcX7hzTrJVXh

Whatever trips your trigger man...

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QbrY4J9Rpeo

Very Happy

61For WTM an olive branch - Page 3 Empty Re: For WTM an olive branch 2/13/2013, 5:37 pm

Bob wrote:

I'll still be here to answer your higher power questions and observe daily preyer (sic) meetin's an such. Prn as usual.

Bob, do you remember the last time we had one of these chasms to leap...?

62For WTM an olive branch - Page 3 Empty Re: For WTM an olive branch 2/13/2013, 5:40 pm

Damaged Eagle wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:
Nekochan wrote:What I notice is that our Moderator jumped right on Pacedog's case but said nothing on here about WTM's many hateful, filthy, nasty and threatening posts from last night.

OMG!!!!!

Shocked

For WTM an olive branch - Page 3 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTnsVZbeqUCcKZ1KQYfjROxqsiUuJQCefaZWMcK4KD5bzoZrCRkFg

Wow! I got a red thingee for agreeing with FloridaTexan.

Was that you Pacedog?

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TuIkINDV0tg

Smile

63For WTM an olive branch - Page 3 Empty Re: For WTM an olive branch 2/13/2013, 5:58 pm

I got one also.

He's a little PO'd right now.

BTW....as much as I loath your schtick, please don't leave. PLease, please, please. If you stay I'll stop laffing at you and start laffing with you. Please don't go. The place will be in suspended animation until you return on billowing clouds. So please reconsider that whole I'm leaving and taking my perversions with me thing. I'll even give you a dollar. Please stay.

Threatening to leave the forum is a child's portion of emotional blackmail.

Tell ya what...if you do decide to leave, I'll be your BFF.

64For WTM an olive branch - Page 3 Empty Re: For WTM an olive branch 2/13/2013, 6:22 pm

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

W_T_M wrote:

It's a little hazy but is that the time I became delerious and started seeing spiders crawling out of my skin?

65For WTM an olive branch - Page 3 Empty Re: For WTM an olive branch 2/13/2013, 6:57 pm

Bob wrote:
W_T_M wrote:

It's a little hazy but is that the time I became delerious and started seeing spiders crawling out of my skin?

Not that one...it don't count none no how.

All I 'member is that it was plum awful here near 'bout all day.

Hmmmm. I guess if we forgot that last one, this one won't last long.

Don't tell the others until you PM my Mom and ask her if it's safe yet.

Is is safe? Is it safe?

Like that.

66For WTM an olive branch - Page 3 Empty Re: For WTM an olive branch 2/13/2013, 7:03 pm

WTM, Hey dude, Please tell me what drugs your taking, So I'll be sure to never ever take em.

Thanks!

67For WTM an olive branch - Page 3 Empty Re: For WTM an olive branch 2/13/2013, 7:34 pm

BP wrote:WTM, Hey dude, Please tell me what drugs your taking, So I'll be sure to never ever take em.

Thanks!

Wouldn't it be great if everything was that simple...like your thought process, only more precise.

Hunter was right.

When the going gets tough the weird turn pro.

And like pavlov's dog, you return to the scene of the crime with your mouth open begging for that daily portion of sewage.

Dig in while it's warm.

68For WTM an olive branch - Page 3 Empty Re: For WTM an olive branch 2/13/2013, 7:45 pm

Spice? Dude that stuff is downright wicked. Evil. Antisocial. Prob better to have u racing on the internet than on a public road huh. Keep on racing!

69For WTM an olive branch - Page 3 Empty Re: For WTM an olive branch 2/13/2013, 7:50 pm

Damaged Eagle wrote:
Nekochan wrote:It's your forum, Boards. I can appreciate you saying that anything goes but as you have seen, it's not that simple. People like WTM are going to destroy your forum. Now, you and I don't like each other...that is no secret. But I do appreciate your effort to run a forum where everyone can has his/her say. But you are not an impartial moderator. I can live with that -- to an extent.

Your forum is going to be destroyed by the hateful threads posted on here. We've already lost Eric. More moderate posting members are going to leave if the forum keeps up this decline. You might want to think about what it is you want in a forum and about what kind of moderator you want to be.

For WTM an olive branch - Page 3 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSly8f4qMMXiNhjbMGkqPaX2L3lRzyj_CK28njFNuCFR71RVc4B

*****SMILE*****

Smile

Hey! Run to the nearest exit and don't look back cause nobody will be chasing you.

70For WTM an olive branch - Page 3 Empty Re: For WTM an olive branch 2/13/2013, 8:23 pm

Damaged Eagle wrote:
Damaged Eagle wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:

OMG!!!!!

Shocked

For WTM an olive branch - Page 3 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTnsVZbeqUCcKZ1KQYfjROxqsiUuJQCefaZWMcK4KD5bzoZrCRkFg

Wow! I got a red thingee for agreeing with FloridaTexan.

Was that you Pacedog?

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TuIkINDV0tg

Smile

DE, you can come to my forum. not many there. It should occupy about 5 mins of your time though lol

You can fill up the youtube music section like I used to do way back in the PNJ days.

It takes all kinds. I think some people have lost thier minds.

and poor dumbass dreams still hasnt figured out what you are trying to say when you talk about 2 consenting adults. I tried to explain it once, but just not sinking in. She doesnt get that you are proving a point about one persons disgust ( such as some are disgusted with gays) is anothers persons stumping point. Her disgust is just different. oh wait... maybe not shes disgusted with everything LOL

anyway, thats the way I take it when you say that. I could be wrong. but thats how I veiw it.

Dont leave here though. I like the songs added to the comments you do. I totally get it. I did it for years and no one ever got it LOL ... you have style Cool

Stay even if its just to agravate those who want you to leave Razz

71For WTM an olive branch - Page 3 Empty Re: For WTM an olive branch 2/14/2013, 1:00 am

W_T_M wrote:I got one also.

He's a little PO'd right now.

BTW....as much as I loath your schtick, please don't leave. PLease, please, please. If you stay I'll stop laffing at you and start laffing with you. Please don't go. The place will be in suspended animation until you return on billowing clouds. So please reconsider that whole I'm leaving and taking my perversions with me thing. I'll even give you a dollar. Please stay.

Threatening to leave the forum is a child's portion of emotional blackmail.

Tell ya what...if you do decide to leave, I'll be your BFF.

For WTM an olive branch - Page 3 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRo0xpkwy3AwEoA6IHBkUK-PO2slkyJmDhKzi31nW0EbYag60O4

Yeah... Uh huh... Like I believe you totally.

*****SARCASTIC SMILE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XMiZzu2kKTM

Smile

72For WTM an olive branch - Page 3 Empty Re: For WTM an olive branch 2/14/2013, 1:07 am

Dreamsglore wrote:
Damaged Eagle wrote:

*****SMILE*****

Smile

Hey! Run to the nearest exit and don't look back cause nobody will be chasing you.

For WTM an olive branch - Page 3 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQGggw3wNBb6zMgfFkqNmTbchyhRhMU5fIC8LDTTdtUMgykPfTPIA

Poor Dreams! Always telling everyone how progressive and enlightened she is and always demanding others to conform to her perceptional reality while denying her own prejudice and discrimination.

It's sad that you have to deal with people like me...

*****ROFLMAO*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=71hVIGjvuVY

Laughing

73For WTM an olive branch - Page 3 Empty Re: For WTM an olive branch 2/14/2013, 1:22 am

Chrissy wrote:
DE, you can come to my forum. not many there. It should occupy about 5 mins of your time though lol

You can fill up the youtube music section like I used to do way back in the PNJ days.

It takes all kinds. I think some people have lost thier minds.

and poor dumbass dreams still hasnt figured out what you are trying to say when you talk about 2 consenting adults. I tried to explain it once, but just not sinking in. She doesnt get that you are proving a point about one persons disgust ( such as some are disgusted with gays) is anothers persons stumping point. Her disgust is just different. oh wait... maybe not shes disgusted with everything LOL

anyway, thats the way I take it when you say that. I could be wrong. but thats how I veiw it.

Dont leave here though. I like the songs added to the comments you do. I totally get it. I did it for years and no one ever got it LOL ... you have style Cool

Stay even if its just to agravate those who want you to leave Razz

For WTM an olive branch - Page 3 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQVD2-VuF74aBaDt1edoNb1zyDFek7jOj_0uaPMLstxxFaAHtwC7g

It's getting pretty boring around here... Even Bob's getting predictable.

You're probably one of the few that half-way understand my point of view on most subjects and we could probably have a reasonable discussion without being abusive to each other because you don't toe the line.

*****SMILE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P2MgU7PNHgw

Smile

74For WTM an olive branch - Page 3 Empty Re: For WTM an olive branch 2/14/2013, 1:49 am

Markle

Markle

Very true! I wish this forum had Ignore buttons. I've visited a lot of forums but have never seen anything but far, far left Progressive sites allow such foul posts. Probably he is right at home over at the DailyKOS, MediaMatters, The Nation or DemocratUnderground. There they encourage profanity and prohibit opposing views. That's why they don't know how to behave any better here.

75For WTM an olive branch - Page 3 Empty Re: For WTM an olive branch 2/14/2013, 2:30 am

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Damaged Eagle wrote:

It's getting pretty boring around here... Even Bob's getting predictable.

"predictable" stings me more than a shiv slicing through my heart.
Now I know what a rock n roller must feel like once he gets old and his act gets predictable and obvious and stale and has-been.

The best scenario I can think of is when some gangsta rapper who tries to be so hip finds himself one day in his elderly years performing as a lounge act in Vegas or in some airport holiday inn. And the only audience is the businessmen in suits hanging out at the bar after a hard day of doing establishment stuff. And his performance to them is not much different from the muzak on the elevator which takes them back to their room.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum