Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Oriental Massage on Olive Road

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Oriental Massage on Olive Road Empty Oriental Massage on Olive Road 12/16/2013, 10:36 pm

Watcher

Watcher

Admit it. We're all thinking the same thing about this place. Is it a me love you long time all night long kind of place? Hmmm....

Me love you long time. No

2Oriental Massage on Olive Road Empty Re: Oriental Massage on Olive Road 12/16/2013, 11:08 pm

Watcher wrote:Admit it. We're all thinking the same thing about this place. Is it a me love you long time all night long kind of place? Hmmm....

Sounds like a racist statement.

Me love you long time. No

talknstang

http://vimeo.com/66614438

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

There used to be a wonderful massage therapist at the YMCA from Thailand. Don't knock it, and don't demean an honest professional. You have no idea what you're talking about. Evil or Very Mad 

talknstang

Floridatexan wrote:
There used to be a wonderful massage therapist at the YMCA from Thailand.  Don't knock it, and don't demean an honest professional.  You have no idea what you're talking about. Evil or Very Mad 
you're probably right, but you have to admit the video is funny, lol

no stress

no stress

38 bucks for 45 minutes of fun

talknstang

Gunz wrote:38 bucks for 45 minutes of fun
can you get the pro-rated price? or do they have roll-over minutes? lol

all I have to say is they closed a bunch of those down here and Im mad because I didn't get to go see why  Razz 

Chrissy wrote:all I have to say is they closed a bunch of those down here and Im mad because I didn't get to go see why  Razz 

Oriental Massage on Olive Road Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSFQb63F-EGXbImELStbjTVAYlOHkerXwRPD6KcWt8LkFExdYyFXg

You only missed the...

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mRt0d1O4tiE

Wink 

...No big deal.

10Oriental Massage on Olive Road Empty Re: Oriental Massage on Olive Road 12/17/2013, 8:15 pm

talknstang

i didn't realize that place is right around the corner, lol i could almost walk there. I wonder if you get a discount for being a friendly neighbor, lol

11Oriental Massage on Olive Road Empty Re: Oriental Massage on Olive Road 12/17/2013, 8:17 pm

Damaged Eagle wrote:
Chrissy wrote:all I have to say is they closed a bunch of those down here and Im mad because I didn't get to go see why  Razz 

Oriental Massage on Olive Road Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSFQb63F-EGXbImELStbjTVAYlOHkerXwRPD6KcWt8LkFExdYyFXg

You only missed the...

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mRt0d1O4tiE

Wink 

...No big deal.

Oh stop it, now I got a fire drill in my panties  pirat 

12Oriental Massage on Olive Road Empty Re: Oriental Massage on Olive Road 12/17/2013, 8:44 pm

I'm not against giving orientals a massage... but I'll be damned if I'll pay 38 dollars to do it.

13Oriental Massage on Olive Road Empty Re: Oriental Massage on Olive Road 12/17/2013, 9:01 pm

talknstang

they give you fwee fortune cookie on way out!

14Oriental Massage on Olive Road Empty Re: Oriental Massage on Olive Road 12/17/2013, 9:02 pm

talknstang

its weird because every time the cookie says, "see you next week".....how do they know this every time? geez

15Oriental Massage on Olive Road Empty Re: Oriental Massage on Olive Road 12/18/2013, 10:24 am

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

PkrBum wrote:I'm not against giving orientals a massage... but I'll be damned if I'll pay 38 dollars to do it.

LOL

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum