Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

For WTM an olive branch

+7
Floridatexan
Sal
boards of FL
Jake92
Admin
Joanimaroni
Nekochan
11 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 5]

1For WTM an olive branch Empty For WTM an olive branch 2/13/2013, 3:55 am

Accept this olive branch and move on brother...
You've been the biggest bully I have ever seen on many a forum across the entire internet that I have had the opportunity to post on anywhere. Your own failure to have any sort of tolerance of ideas contrary to your own remind me of King George III back during Revolutionary War times. You know how that ended.
It is unfortunate that you would blackmail others (including myself) and then when something happens that you call the same, cry the loudest of all members of the forum. That is hypocrisy. I think you have threatened identity compromise to everyone but a slight handful who agree with your every word and post here. I was going to walk away from this forum. I even PM'ed Boards about it. I chose instead to ignore you...until now and your flameout this evening.
I appreciate Boards making this forum after the PNJ closed down. Your behavior though is making people not even want to come here except to antagonize you because of your own behavior.
It is sad that you had your name compromised even though that is your MO here on the forum. People are tired of your game. They are tired of the "middleschoolness" of your antics.
I learned a lot about you that I had assumed was a part of your behavior, but could not confirm until I read the entire thread you started.
You need to get some help. This place consumes a lot of your energy that might be better used making art, of which you seem to enjoy when not antagonizing the hades out of others.
I don't agree with Dreams, Yella, FT, Sal and others, but I also don't extort them on the forum to get my way in regards to what is posted. There have been some terse retorts between myself and those listed above, but not once did I ever threated to have their livelihood removed from them just because they disagree with me over politics. That's bush league bro. Tolerance. Learn about it.
I broke my word on replying to your posts because I think you just need someone to keep you from heading over the cliff of no return. If you can't at least try to get along with others here, do us a favor and find a hobby that helps occupy more of your time. From the thread you posted, you've irked entirely every member of the forum. When that happens, you might want to ask yourself if you are the problem or the solution? One or two disagreements, you might have a case of being misunderstood, but when a majority of the forum says, "ENOUGH" it might be time to look in the mirror.
Pacedog#1

2For WTM an olive branch Empty Re: For WTM an olive branch 2/13/2013, 4:08 am

Nekochan

Nekochan

Nice post, Pacedog.

I am willing to refrain from any negative or provoking posts towards WTM if he will return the favor towards myself AND Joani. That means no taunts from him for the purpose of trying to start trouble. WTM knows exactly what I am talking about. He knows how he posts little smart ass comments to myself and Joani and others that maybe not everyone understands to be taunts. He does it frequently and then plays the victim when he gets a response. I have many, many, many times ignored his taunts, but he is relentless. If he's not attacking me, he's attacking Joani or you are someone else who he disagrees with or who he views as being "against" him.

It needs to stop or it will destroy this forum.

3For WTM an olive branch Empty Re: For WTM an olive branch 2/13/2013, 4:24 am

PACEDOG#1 wrote:Accept this olive branch and move on brother...
You've been the biggest bully I have ever seen on many a forum across the entire internet that I have had the opportunity to post on anywhere. Your own failure to have any sort of tolerance of ideas contrary to your own remind me of King George III back during Revolutionary War times. You know how that ended.
It is unfortunate that you would blackmail others (including myself) and then when something happens that you call the same, cry the loudest of all members of the forum. That is hypocrisy. I think you have threatened identity compromise to everyone but a slight handful who agree with your every word and post here. I was going to walk away from this forum. I even PM'ed Boards about it. I chose instead to ignore you...until now and your flameout this evening.
I appreciate Boards making this forum after the PNJ closed down. Your behavior though is making people not even want to come here except to antagonize you because of your own behavior.
It is sad that you had your name compromised even though that is your MO here on the forum. People are tired of your game. They are tired of the "middleschoolness" of your antics.
I learned a lot about you that I had assumed was a part of your behavior, but could not confirm until I read the entire thread you started.
You need to get some help. This place consumes a lot of your energy that might be better used making art, of which you seem to enjoy when not antagonizing the hades out of others.
I don't agree with Dreams, Yella, FT, Sal and others, but I also don't extort them on the forum to get my way in regards to what is posted. There have been some terse retorts between myself and those listed above, but not once did I ever threated to have their livelihood removed from them just because they disagree with me over politics. That's bush league bro. Tolerance. Learn about it.
I broke my word on replying to your posts because I think you just need someone to keep you from heading over the cliff of no return. If you can't at least try to get along with others here, do us a favor and find a hobby that helps occupy more of your time. From the thread you posted, you've irked entirely every member of the forum. When that happens, you might want to ask yourself if you are the problem or the solution? One or two disagreements, you might have a case of being misunderstood, but when a majority of the forum says, "ENOUGH" it might be time to look in the mirror.
Pacedog#1

Cute. It's so nice to be talked down to by you, right down to pretending my disgust with you is all about politics. Spare us that tripe. And I'm not the only person here who saw and responded to what you have posted about armed revolt, militias, your absolute insubordination to your CIC, etc, etc...ad nausea.

It ain't about politics, and you deserve anything that might come your way because you lack military bearing, with an open willingness to engage in conduct unbecoming an NCO. Your free speech is limited by your contract, and even you should know it.

Since you are now the official forum spokesperson, allow me to say in response to your insightful diatribe:

Don't start no shit....won't be no shit.

Peace.

4For WTM an olive branch Empty Re: For WTM an olive branch 2/13/2013, 4:27 am

Nekochan wrote:Nice post, Pacedog.

I am willing to refrain from any negative or provoking posts towards WTM if he will return the favor towards myself AND Joani. That means no taunts from him for the purpose of trying to start trouble. WTM knows exactly what I am talking about. He knows how he posts little smart ass comments to myself and Joani and others that maybe not everyone understands to be taunts. He does it frequently and then plays the victim when he gets a response. I have many, many, many times ignored his taunts, but he is relentless. If he's not attacking me, he's attacking Joani or you are someone else who he disagrees with or who he views as being "against" him.

LOL. If only he would ignore it when we constantly bait him, none of this would ever happen again....heavy sigh.

Try cleaning your own side of the street and you'll be so happy people will think you're someone else.

5For WTM an olive branch Empty Re: For WTM an olive branch 2/13/2013, 4:32 am

Nekochan

Nekochan

Well gee, WTM, I am not the one who posted your name a couple of weeks ago and who made additional threats on an attack thread tonight.

Like I said, I will agree to a truce if you will do the same. But I am not the one posting your personal information or threatening to do so. That is what you are doing to me.

Now go ahead and cry victim as you always do but then show me where I have threatened you or posted any personal info about you.

6For WTM an olive branch Empty Re: For WTM an olive branch 2/13/2013, 4:55 am

W_T_M wrote:
PACEDOG#1 wrote:Accept this olive branch and move on brother...
Pacedog#1

Cute. It's so nice to be talked down to by you, right down to pretending my disgust with you is all about politics. Spare us that tripe. And I'm not the only person here who saw and responded to what you have posted about armed revolt, militias, your absolute insubordination to your CIC, etc, etc...ad nausea.

It ain't about politics, and you deserve anything that might come your way because you lack military bearing, with an open willingness to engage in conduct unbecoming an NCO. Your free speech is limited by your contract, and even you should know it.

Since you are now the official forum spokesperson, allow me to say in response to your insightful diatribe:

Don't start no shit....won't be no shit.

Peace.

Guess you just don't get it. You've already started "it". Everyone here resents your presence. You couldn't take a hint and that is fine with me. I made the offer and you chose to blow me off. That was the Christian thing to do. I doubt anyone here will offer to do the same with the actions on this thread. Nobody here has posted anything that is untrue about you. It is documented on the forum. Your a sad little man who has nothing to look forward to but board trolling. I will pray for you though. I am sure many others will do so as well. Good luck. Again, you're on IGGY.

7For WTM an olive branch Empty Re: For WTM an olive branch 2/13/2013, 4:57 am

Nekochan wrote:

I think that is what he is counting on. He is the North Korea/Iran of the forum. If he can't get his way, he wants to bring everything crashing down and to heck with the consequences even if he no longer has a place to TROLL.

8For WTM an olive branch Empty Re: For WTM an olive branch 2/13/2013, 8:36 am

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Nice Peace offering, Pacedog.

9For WTM an olive branch Empty Re: For WTM an olive branch 2/13/2013, 9:42 am

For WTM an olive branch Olive-10

10For WTM an olive branch Empty Re: For WTM an olive branch 2/13/2013, 10:55 am

Admin

Admin

Some of you have a completely warped sense of the term 'peace offering'.

If a long winded post riddled with insults is a 'peace offering', what would you consider to be an 'inflammatory post'?

https://pensacoladiscussion.forumotion.com

11For WTM an olive branch Empty Re: For WTM an olive branch 2/13/2013, 10:56 am

Nekochan

Nekochan

Admin wrote:Some of you have a completely warped sense of the term 'peace offering'.

If a long winded post riddled with insults is a 'peace offering', what would you consider to be an 'inflammatory post'?

Just read about every post WTM has ever posted on here.

12For WTM an olive branch Empty Re: For WTM an olive branch 2/13/2013, 11:04 am

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Objectivity is a central philosophical concept, related to reality and truth, which has been variously defined by sources. Generally, objectivity means the state or quality of being true even outside of a subject's individual feelings, imaginings, or interpretations. A proposition is generally considered to be objectively true (to have objective truth) when its truth conditions are met and are "mind-independent"—that is, existing freely or independently from a mind (from the thoughts, feelings, ideas, etc. of a conscious subject). In a simpler meaning of the term, objectivity refers to the ability to judge fairly, without bias or external influence.

13For WTM an olive branch Empty Re: For WTM an olive branch 2/13/2013, 11:09 am

Nekochan

Nekochan

It's your forum, Boards. I can appreciate you saying that anything goes but as you have seen, it's not that simple. People like WTM are going to destroy your forum. Now, you and I don't like each other...that is no secret. But I do appreciate your effort to run a forum where everyone can has his/her say. But you are not an impartial moderator. I can live with that -- to an extent.

Your forum is going to be destroyed by the hateful threads posted on here. We've already lost Eric. More moderate posting members are going to leave if the forum keeps up this decline. You might want to think about what it is you want in a forum and about what kind of moderator you want to be.

14For WTM an olive branch Empty Re: For WTM an olive branch 2/13/2013, 11:56 am

Nekochan wrote:It's your forum, Boards. I can appreciate you saying that anything goes but as you have seen, it's not that simple. People like WTM are going to destroy your forum. Now, you and I don't like each other...that is no secret. But I do appreciate your effort to run a forum where everyone can has his/her say. But you are not an impartial moderator. I can live with that -- to an extent.

Your forum is going to be destroyed by the hateful threads posted on here. We've already lost Eric. More moderate posting members are going to leave if the forum keeps up this decline. You might want to think about what it is you want in a forum and about what kind of moderator you want to be.

There's freedom of speech...but there are consequences for that freedom also...Have noticed that most chose not to respond and or discuss with that poster but there should be some standards of what can be posted...Not censorship or any topic off limits but there are examples of what should not be permitted...

15For WTM an olive branch Empty Re: For WTM an olive branch 2/13/2013, 11:59 am

Nekochan

Nekochan

What I notice is that our Moderator jumped right on Pacedog's case but said nothing on here about WTM's many hateful, filthy, nasty and threatening posts from last night.

This forum needs a real moderator, not a side-taker.

16For WTM an olive branch Empty Re: For WTM an olive branch 2/13/2013, 12:06 pm

Jake92

Why can't the "adults" stop acting like little children?? The vast majority of the members just want the BS to stop..

17For WTM an olive branch Empty Re: For WTM an olive branch 2/13/2013, 12:07 pm

boards of FL

boards of FL

Nekochan wrote:What I notice is that our Moderator jumped right on Pacedog's case but said nothing on here about WTM's many hateful, filthy, nasty and threatening posts from last night.

Excuse me while I entertain myself...

A "peace offering"...:

PACEDOG#1 wrote:You've been the biggest bully I have ever seen on many a forum across the entire internet that I have had the opportunity to post on anywhere.

Your own failure to have any sort of tolerance of ideas contrary to your own remind me of King George III back during Revolutionary War times. You know how that ended.

It is unfortunate that you would blackmail others (including myself) and then when something happens that you call the same, cry the loudest of all members of the forum.

And then, "jumping on someone's case"...:

Admin wrote:Some of you have a completely warped sense of the term 'peace offering'.

18For WTM an olive branch Empty Re: For WTM an olive branch 2/13/2013, 12:10 pm

Nekochan wrote:What I notice is that our Moderator jumped right on Pacedog's case but said nothing on here about WTM's many hateful, filthy, nasty and threatening posts from last night.

I didnt see him jump on PD's case. He just didnt think it was much of a olive branch. Neither do I and I like PD.

You dont offer a olive branch and then follow it with a diatribe of degradations.

As far as this forum having a real moderator I dont think it can get any more real. He is the creator of the forum.

Hey, I have a joke to lighten up the situation for everyone.

How do you drag the bats out of the cave?

You dangle a WTM in front of them LOL

its funny to me from both sides. sometimes its good to be a fence sitter. What a Face

19For WTM an olive branch Empty Re: For WTM an olive branch 2/13/2013, 12:10 pm

Nekochan

Nekochan

Your moderation technique is about entertaining yourself? Really?

20For WTM an olive branch Empty Re: For WTM an olive branch 2/13/2013, 12:12 pm

Sal

Sal

Chrissy wrote:

its funny to me from both sides. sometimes its good to be a fence sitter. What a Face

That's pretty damn funny, Chrissy.

lol

21For WTM an olive branch Empty Re: For WTM an olive branch 2/13/2013, 12:12 pm

Nekochan

Nekochan

Chrissy wrote:

I didnt see him jump on PD's case. He just didnt think it was much of a olive branch. Neither do I and I like PD.

You dont offer a olive branch and then follow it with a diatribe of degradations.

As far as this forum having a real moderator I dont think it can get any more real. He is the creator of the forum.

Well I am sorry if I think that a Moderator should not criticize one member's thread while saying nothing about another member who posted filthy and threatening posts the night before.

22For WTM an olive branch Empty Re: For WTM an olive branch 2/13/2013, 12:16 pm

boards of FL

boards of FL

Nekochan wrote:
Chrissy wrote:

Well I am sorry if I think that a Moderator should not criticize one member's thread while saying nothing about another member who posted filthy and threatening posts the night before.

I already moved the thread to which you are referring to the Hall of Shame. Further, I doubt W_T_M claims his posts to be "peace offerings".

23For WTM an olive branch Empty Re: For WTM an olive branch 2/13/2013, 12:18 pm

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Pacedog has tried before to reach a peaceful settlement.....yet he was continually bombarded with personal attacks and threats. The main one was WTM wanting to find out his info so he could get him fired and discharged from the military.....good Lord.

24For WTM an olive branch Empty Re: For WTM an olive branch 2/13/2013, 12:21 pm

Nekochan wrote:Well gee, WTM, I am not the one who posted your name a couple of weeks ago and who made additional threats on an attack thread tonight.

Like I said, I will agree to a truce if you will do the same. But I am not the one posting your personal information or threatening to do so. That is what you are doing to me.

Now go ahead and cry victim as you always do but then show me where I have threatened you or posted any personal info about you.

In for a penny....in for a pound.

If you honestly do not see your part in all of this, it's a lost cause to agree with you on any level. Ask yourself what happened...? If youare honest with yourself, you'll admit that you were hip deep in yet another gang banging thread with me as the whipping boy. You LOVE it.

You gurlz pressed on and on while I was promising retribution if you continued, but that only caused you to ramp it up a notch, and go around to other threads whining about. So I trumped your moves w/ the dreaded name post as a defendive effort to get you off of my butt.

You have an incredible ability to compartmentalize and absolve yourself of any wrong doing ever.

Hell, neither of you EVER admitted you were wrong about Sal being my sock. You beat that horse to death, denying any fault for the wrong minded trashing you dumped on him and then me when I returned.

Any truce has to be on your terms. Why should you stop....you've done nothing wrong....?

Like I said, clean your side of the street, stop triangulating your attacks on me, and you'll be so happy folks won't believe it's really you.

25For WTM an olive branch Empty Re: For WTM an olive branch 2/13/2013, 12:22 pm

boards of FL

boards of FL

Nekochan wrote:Your moderation technique is about entertaining yourself? Really?

It appears as if you think of me more as a moderator than I do. I may have created this forum, but I don't consider myself as acting in the capacity of a moderator with my posts. I never think "Hmmm, what moderating technique should I apply here?" Instead, I just respond wherever I feel I can add substance or in any threads that I feel like weighing in on, just like everyone else.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 5]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum