Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

For WTM an olive branch

+7
Floridatexan
Sal
boards of FL
Jake92
Admin
Joanimaroni
Nekochan
11 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 5]

26For WTM an olive branch - Page 2 Empty Re: For WTM an olive branch 2/13/2013, 12:23 pm

Nekochan

Nekochan

boards of FL wrote:
Nekochan wrote:
Chrissy wrote:
Nekochan wrote:What I notice is that our Moderator jumped right on Pacedog's case but said nothing on here about WTM's many hateful, filthy, nasty and threatening posts from last night.

This forum needs a real moderator, not a side-taker.

I didnt see him jump on PD's case. He just didnt think it was much of a olive branch. Neither do I and I like PD.

You dont offer a olive branch and then follow it with a diatribe of degradations.

As far as this forum having a real moderator I dont think it can get any more real. He is the creator of the forum.

Hey, I have a joke to lighten up the situation for everyone.

How do you drag the bats out of the cave?

You dangle a WTM in front of them LOL

its funny to me from both sides. sometimes its good to be a fence sitter. What a Face

Well I am sorry if I think that a Moderator should not criticize one member's thread while saying nothing about another member who posted filthy and threatening posts the night before.

I already moved the thread to which you are referring to the Hall of Shame. Further, I doubt W_T_M claims his posts to be "peace offerings".

Right, the Hall of Shame where the threatening and filthy posts are still visible. But not a word from you to WTM in admonishment, while choosing instead to criticize Pacedog's thread.

You are going to have to decide whether you want this forum to survive with a variety of members who have different opinions and ideas. Your comments about being on this thread or posting on this thread for your own entertainment is interesting and revealing.

27For WTM an olive branch - Page 2 Empty Re: For WTM an olive branch 2/13/2013, 12:24 pm

Nekochan

Nekochan

boards of FL wrote:
Nekochan wrote:Your moderation technique is about entertaining yourself? Really?

It appears as if you think of me more as a moderator than I do. I may have created this forum, but I don't consider myself as acting in the capacity of a moderator with my posts. I never think "Hmmm, what moderating technique should I apply here?" Instead, I just respond wherever I feel I can add substance or in any threads that I feel like weighing in on, just like everyone else.

Well in my opinion, that is a problem. We'll see how this works out. I don't see your forum thriving this way though.

28For WTM an olive branch - Page 2 Empty Re: For WTM an olive branch 2/13/2013, 12:25 pm

Nekochan

Nekochan

W_T_M wrote:
Nekochan wrote:Well gee, WTM, I am not the one who posted your name a couple of weeks ago and who made additional threats on an attack thread tonight.

Like I said, I will agree to a truce if you will do the same. But I am not the one posting your personal information or threatening to do so. That is what you are doing to me.

Now go ahead and cry victim as you always do but then show me where I have threatened you or posted any personal info about you.

In for a penny....in for a pound.

If you honestly do not see your part in all of this, it's a lost cause to agree with you on any level. Ask yourself what happened...? If youare honest with yourself, you'll admit that you were hip deep in yet another gang banging thread with me as the whipping boy. You LOVE it.

You gurlz pressed on and on while I was promising retribution if you continued, but that only caused you to ramp it up a notch, and go around to other threads whining about. So I trumped your moves w/ the dreaded name post as a defendive effort to get you off of my butt.

You have an incredible ability to compartmentalize and absolve yourself of any wrong doing ever.

Hell, neither of you EVER admitted you were wrong about Sal being my sock. You beat that horse to death, denying any fault for the wrong minded trashing you dumped on him and then me when I returned.

Any truce has to be on your terms. Why should you stop....you've done nothing wrong....?

Like I said, clean your side of the street, stop triangulating your attacks on me, and you'll be so happy folks won't believe it's really you.

Awww...the victim is up.
Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad

29For WTM an olive branch - Page 2 Empty Re: For WTM an olive branch 2/13/2013, 12:26 pm

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Nekochan wrote:What I notice is that our Moderator jumped right on Pacedog's case but said nothing on here about WTM's many hateful, filthy, nasty and threatening posts from last night.

PaceDog's "olive branch" looked more like poison ivy.

30For WTM an olive branch - Page 2 Empty Re: For WTM an olive branch 2/13/2013, 12:28 pm

boards of FL

boards of FL

Nekochan wrote:Right, the Hall of Shame where the threatening and filthy posts are still visible. But not a word from you to WTM in admonishment, while choosing instead to criticize Pacedog's thread.

Correct. Perhaps one day I will learn to moderate and then you, joani, ghost, and wtm can all get along. Until then, it is clearly the fault of my poor moderation technique that causes you all to engage in multi-page flame wars that I continually move to the hall of shame. Alas.

31For WTM an olive branch - Page 2 Empty Re: For WTM an olive branch 2/13/2013, 12:29 pm

Floridatexan wrote:

I agree with that FT.

32For WTM an olive branch - Page 2 Empty Re: For WTM an olive branch 2/13/2013, 12:29 pm

Joanimaroni wrote:Pacedog has tried before to reach a peaceful settlement.....yet he was continually bombarded with personal attacks and threats. The main one was WTM wanting to find out his info so he could get him fired and discharged from the military.....good Lord.

That explains him following me around for weeks on end calling me juvenile names...he was trying to make peace.

His insubordination and idle threats on armed revolt should send a flag up every patriotic American's reality pole. You think his threats are fine, but me threatening to expose him for what he is and does, trashing HIS CIC....well that's just awful....right...?

Then you dig around and post my Family info to what, teach me a lesson...?

Pacedog, like you...is his own worst enemy.

33For WTM an olive branch - Page 2 Empty Re: For WTM an olive branch 2/13/2013, 12:31 pm

Nekochan

Nekochan

boards of FL wrote:
Nekochan wrote:Right, the Hall of Shame where the threatening and filthy posts are still visible. But not a word from you to WTM in admonishment, while choosing instead to criticize Pacedog's thread.

Correct. Perhaps one day I will learn to moderate and then you, joani, ghost, and wtm can all get along. Until then, it is clearly the fault of my poor moderation technique that causes you all to engage in multi-page flame wars that I continually move to the hall of shame. Alas.

No, it is not your fault that WTM or anyone else posts filthy, threatening posts. It IS your job to be even handed the next morning when doling out criticism. But you apparently moderate for your own entertainment....so that explains a lot

34For WTM an olive branch - Page 2 Empty Re: For WTM an olive branch 2/13/2013, 12:31 pm

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Seems no one likes to be threatened.

Warning to *FUCKER* and W_T_M on November 10th 2012, 5:02 pm
boards of FL

+
-
You're both adults. Please try and control yourselves. I'm giving you guys a warning to chill out our catch a 3-day, temporary ban.

*FUCKER* - Change your name and perhaps don't post for a few hours/days until you have calmed down and gotten over whatever it is that is pushing you over the edge.

W_T_M - Enough with the threats of lawsuits. You're coming off as a giant douche who has way too much time on his hands and takes internet forums way too seriously. Threaten me with a lawsuit again and I will simply permanently ban you. I think any other forum moderator would have already banned you by now had they received the threats you have given me. I have only allowed you to stay here and threaten me because you occasionally post some funny stuff. That being said, nothing you post is that funny or interesting that I would let you threaten me with legal action on a regular basis.

Everyone else - If either of these two act up again, send me a PM and I will give them a 3 day ban. Just send me the link to the thread in which they are acting up.

35For WTM an olive branch - Page 2 Empty Re: For WTM an olive branch 2/13/2013, 12:32 pm

Nekochan wrote:
W_T_M wrote:
Nekochan wrote:Well gee, WTM, I am not the one who posted your name a couple of weeks ago and who made additional threats on an attack thread tonight.

Like I said, I will agree to a truce if you will do the same. But I am not the one posting your personal information or threatening to do so. That is what you are doing to me.

Now go ahead and cry victim as you always do but then show me where I have threatened you or posted any personal info about you.

If you honestly do not see your part in all of this, it's a lost cause to agree with you on any level. Ask yourself what happened...? If youare honest with yourself, you'll admit that you were hip deep in yet another gang banging thread with me as the whipping boy. You LOVE it.

You gurlz pressed on and on while I was promising retribution if you continued, but that only caused you to ramp it up a notch, and go around to other threads whining about. So I trumped your moves w/ the dreaded name post as a defendive effort to get you off of my butt.

You have an incredible ability to compartmentalize and absolve yourself of any wrong doing ever.

Hell, neither of you EVER admitted you were wrong about Sal being my sock. You beat that horse to death, denying any fault for the wrong minded trashing you dumped on him and then me when I returned.

Any truce has to be on your terms. Why should you stop....you've done nothing wrong....?

Like I said, clean your side of the street, stop triangulating your attacks on me, and you'll be so happy folks won't believe it's really you.

Awww...the victim is up.

See what I mean folks....?

She has no intention of there being any truce....she's a manipulative liar, who starts her passive aggressive name calling straight off the bat.

36For WTM an olive branch - Page 2 Empty Re: For WTM an olive branch 2/13/2013, 12:33 pm

Nekochan

Nekochan

Floridatexan wrote:

It did have some thorns. But Pacedog was right about what he said.
But unlike Pace or WTM, It is Boards' job to be as even handed as possible when responding to disputes on here.

37For WTM an olive branch - Page 2 Empty Re: For WTM an olive branch 2/13/2013, 12:35 pm

Nekochan

Nekochan

W_T_M wrote:
Nekochan wrote:
W_T_M wrote:

Awww...the victim is up.

She has no intention of there being any truce....she's a manipulative liar, who starts her passive aggressive name calling straight off the bat.

I said last night that I would stop any negative responses to you if you would do the same. You are incapable of any kind of lasting civil discourse on here.

38For WTM an olive branch - Page 2 Empty Re: For WTM an olive branch 2/13/2013, 12:39 pm

Nekochan wrote:
W_T_M wrote:
Nekochan wrote:
W_T_M wrote:

Awww...the victim is up.

I said last night that I would stop any negative responses to you if you would do the same. You are incapable of any kind of lasting civil discourse on here.

You've already been trashing me this AM. And I'm supposed to just shut up and allow you to continue....?

Is that what you think...?

Ya want a truce, don't respond to this post. Move on. Find another thread. Let it go.....

Take the high road and leave me in that gutter.

39For WTM an olive branch - Page 2 Empty Re: For WTM an olive branch 2/13/2013, 12:41 pm

Nekochan

Nekochan

Joanimaroni wrote:Seems no one likes to be threatened.

Warning to *FUCKER* and W_T_M on November 10th 2012, 5:02 pm
boards of FL

+
-
You're both adults. Please try and control yourselves. I'm giving you guys a warning to chill out our catch a 3-day, temporary ban.

*FUCKER* - Change your name and perhaps don't post for a few hours/days until you have calmed down and gotten over whatever it is that is pushing you over the edge.

W_T_M - Enough with the threats of lawsuits. You're coming off as a giant douche who has way too much time on his hands and takes internet forums way too seriously. Threaten me with a lawsuit again and I will simply permanently ban you. I think any other forum moderator would have already banned you by now had they received the threats you have given me. I have only allowed you to stay here and threaten me because you occasionally post some funny stuff. That being said, nothing you post is that funny or interesting that I would let you threaten me with legal action on a regular basis.

Everyone else - If either of these two act up again, send me a PM and I will give them a 3 day ban. Just send me the link to the thread in which they are acting up.

Well, there you go Boards. He posted names a couple of weeks ago. And last night he posted filthy comments and more threats. And then there is all the stuff he's threatened and posted over the last couple of months. You've had multiple complaints and pleas to do something, like you promised. But WTM is still on here this morning posting because you cannot decide whether you are going to be a real moderator, like you seemed to be back in November, or you are just on here for your own entertainment.

40For WTM an olive branch - Page 2 Empty Re: For WTM an olive branch 2/13/2013, 12:48 pm

boards of FL

boards of FL

Nekochan wrote:Well, there you go Boards. He posted names a couple of weeks ago. And last night he posted filthy comments and more threats. And then there is all the stuff he's threatened and posted over the last couple of months. You've had multiple complaints and pleas to do something, like you promised. But WTM is still on here this morning posting because you cannot decide whether you are going to be a real moderator, like you seemed to be back in November, or you are just on here for your own entertainment.

Here is a lesson on how to avoid finding yourself in multi-page, back-and-forth, nasty-name-calling flame wars. Watch how I respond for the remainder of this thread as I am baited to respond...

41For WTM an olive branch - Page 2 Empty Re: For WTM an olive branch 2/13/2013, 12:50 pm

Nekochan

Nekochan

boards of FL wrote:
Nekochan wrote:Well, there you go Boards. He posted names a couple of weeks ago. And last night he posted filthy comments and more threats. And then there is all the stuff he's threatened and posted over the last couple of months. You've had multiple complaints and pleas to do something, like you promised. But WTM is still on here this morning posting because you cannot decide whether you are going to be a real moderator, like you seemed to be back in November, or you are just on here for your own entertainment.

Here is a lesson on how to avoid finding yourself in multi-page, back-and-forth, nasty-name-calling flame wars. Watch how I respond for the remainder of this thread as I am baited to respond...

Boards, we don't need a lesson from you on how to respond to baits. We all know what we should or shouldn't do--but we all are human and have weak spots.

We need a Moderator who follows through on what he says he's going to do and who handles disputes in an even-handed manner. As much as possible, anyway. You don't have to agree with my politics or Joanis or Pacedog's or anyone elses. That is fine. We just need an even hand here. That is all I ask. I don't think I'm the only one who thinks this way.

42For WTM an olive branch - Page 2 Empty Re: For WTM an olive branch 2/13/2013, 12:57 pm

Sal

Sal

boards of FL wrote:

lol

43For WTM an olive branch - Page 2 Empty Re: For WTM an olive branch 2/13/2013, 12:59 pm

Nekochan

Nekochan

Sal wrote:
boards of FL wrote:

lol

I think he intends to say nothing else on this thread because he has been reminded that he did not follow through on what he said he'd do.

44For WTM an olive branch - Page 2 Empty Re: For WTM an olive branch 2/13/2013, 1:07 pm

Nekochan wrote:
Sal wrote:
boards of FL wrote:

lol

I think he intends to say nothing else on this thread because he has been reminded that he did not follow through on what he said he'd do.

Right again. You're amazing.

If he had followed through, Ghost would have been banned when he posted my full name, an example would have been shown, and this shit slinging would be non existent.

He would also have banned maroni for that link to my Family info.

You really don't see anything wrong with what you've done, and that's beneath ridiculous.

Now you're taunting and baiting (trolling) Boards...? Why...?

Because you know what his job is and how he should do it...?

Just, wow...

Reality evades you.

45For WTM an olive branch - Page 2 Empty Re: For WTM an olive branch 2/13/2013, 1:08 pm

Sal

Sal

Nekochan wrote:

I think you can continue to bait that hook all you want, but you're not gonna get a bite.

I think I'll follow his example.

46For WTM an olive branch - Page 2 Empty Re: For WTM an olive branch 2/13/2013, 1:10 pm

Sal wrote:
Nekochan wrote:

I think you can continue to bait that hook all you want, but you're not gonna get a bite.

Dittos.

It has to start sometime...why not now...?

47For WTM an olive branch - Page 2 Empty Re: For WTM an olive branch 2/13/2013, 1:12 pm

Nekochan

Nekochan

Sal wrote:
Nekochan wrote:

I think his silence speaks volumes since he was reminded that he hasn't lived up to his word.

I just want to participate in a forum where members aren't threatened and harassed. I would think that most of us, including you and Boards, could agree on that.

48For WTM an olive branch - Page 2 Empty Re: For WTM an olive branch 2/13/2013, 1:15 pm

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

boards of FL wrote:
Well goddamnit I was all set to flame you for the next ten pages. But now you're not even gonna respond. You're no fun at all. lol

49For WTM an olive branch - Page 2 Empty Re: For WTM an olive branch 2/13/2013, 1:21 pm

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

I have a confession to make. I actually find it entertaining to read all this shit. It may make some of them get disgusted and leave and that may end up ruining the forum and causing it to die out, I don't deny that could well happen. Nevertheless if I'm honest I have to confess that it's fascinating to watch. It's like coming up on a car wreck and the cars are all bashed to hell and the people are bleeding. But I always stop to rubberneck and see the red lights and listen to the sirens and witness all the angst and horror of it.
I know that makes me twisted but what can I say.
I've thought about why I do it and what I've come up with is watching others go through hell makes me feel better because I aint involved in it. lol

50For WTM an olive branch - Page 2 Empty Re: For WTM an olive branch 2/13/2013, 1:25 pm

I just want to participate in a forum where members aren't threatened and harassed. I would think that most of us, including you and Boards, could agree on that.

Try adding this and I also agree:

I just want to participate in a forum where members (including WTM)aren't threatened and harassed . I would think that most of us, including you and Boards, could agree on that.

Give Peace a chance.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum