Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

911 doubter/writer and airline pilot found shot dead along with his family and dog....

5 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Yomama wrote:Bob, you on the sauce tonight? You're making sense, but I'm expecting you to fall into the abyss soon. Razz
I never make any sense when I'm on the sauce. But I'm looking forward to not making any sense tomorrow night.
In the words of Ecclesiastes in collaboration with Pete Seeger...

To every thing there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven:
A time to be born, and a time to die;
A time to kill, and a time to heal;
A time to make sense and a time to not;

Slicef18

Slicef18

TEOTWAWKI wrote:
Slicef18 wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:
Slicef18 wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2275258/Phillip-Marshall-Former-airline-pilot-conspiracy-theorist-shot-dead-teenage-children-dog-turning-gun-himself.html#axzz2KGbenrMx

Former airline pilot and conspiracy theorist 'shot dead his two teenage children and his dog before turning the gun on himself'

The fact that he was a conspiracy theorist speaks volumes about his grasp of reality and desperation to make sense of the world around him.
yg
Typical brainwashed response...ridicule, is that all you got...?
\oh

You obviously have little or no knowledge about the dynamics of human psychology and the mechanisms people apply in effort to make sense of the world around them. It would appear you also do not know the difference between brainwashing and education and training. You certainly have the right to express any of your views on this site. But I suggest you limit your postings to things you actually know something about instead of broadcasting your ignorance for all to see.

slicer when we were working together i must say i always respected you and enjoyed the sometimes deep conversations we had. you are one of the most knowledgable people i had ever met. You and Bob are on par in my estimation . Put you two together and you could solve the worlds problems. As far as taking your advice...not gonna happen.

When you can’t win an argument with reason and logic, then you have to win it with defamation and distraction.
We are the last remaining independent thinkers. By consistently objecting to tyranny and claiming our rights, we pose a risk to the police state. Therefore, it is imperative to them to paint us as the lunatic fringe, lest the herd start to listen and stir.

Excellent point well made.

Slicef18

Slicef18

TEOTWAWKI wrote:
Slicef18 wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:
Slicef18 wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2275258/Phillip-Marshall-Former-airline-pilot-conspiracy-theorist-shot-dead-teenage-children-dog-turning-gun-himself.html#axzz2KGbenrMx

Former airline pilot and conspiracy theorist 'shot dead his two teenage children and his dog before turning the gun on himself'

The fact that he was a conspiracy theorist speaks volumes about his grasp of reality and desperation to make sense of the world around him.
yg
Typical brainwashed response...ridicule, is that all you got...?
\oh

You obviously have little or no knowledge about the dynamics of human psychology and the mechanisms people apply in effort to make sense of the world around them. It would appear you also do not know the difference between brainwashing and education and training. You certainly have the right to express any of your views on this site. But I suggest you limit your postings to things you actually know something about instead of broadcasting your ignorance for all to see.

slicer when we were working together i must say i always respected you and enjoyed the sometimes deep conversations we had. you are one of the most knowledgable people i had ever met. You and Bob are on par in my estimation . Put you two together and you could solve the worlds problems. As far as taking your advice...not gonna happen.

"slicer when we were working together i must say i always respected you and enjoyed the sometimes deep conversations we had. you are one of the most knowledgable people i had ever met. You and Bob are on par in my estimation . Put you two together and you could solve the worlds problems. As far as taking your advice...not gonna happen."

Thanks for the kind words.
As far as taking your advice...not gonna happen. You're wise to avoid taking mine or anyone else opinion. Opinions are like anatomical body parts that are below the umbilicus, everybody has one.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum