Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

19 year old boy dead after flu shot...

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Mom says, "I wish he would have gotten the flu rather than this vaccination ".

2seaoat

19 year old dead after being born. That is a correct statement, but nobody would try to prove the cause of death by saying a person was born. Are there statistical chance of a life threatening reaction to a flu shot. Yes. They are rare, and this in fact may have been one, but certainly I would like to see a medical report on how this young man died other than the mother's intuition or a newscaster connecting the same. This same anti science superstitious anti vaccine crusade does one thing well......get people sick or worse, but then all blacks, hispanics, and jews are inferior, and all government is bad. You only have one oar in the water.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Your blinding desperation is obvious

2seaoat

T it is not I who is desperate. I believe in doctors. I believe in science. I believe in probabilities. I believe that mental illness is treatable.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

2seaoat wrote:T it is not I who is desperate.  I believe in doctors.  I believe in science.  I believe in probabilities.  I believe that mental illness is treatable.

Then by all means you should seek help from a number of different professionals.

Scientifically speaking eating boogers would probably give kids a better innoculation than a flu shot. Ask any little booger eater. After mothers milk of course.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum