Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

911 doubter/writer and airline pilot found shot dead along with his family and dog....

5 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2275258/Phillip-Marshall-Former-airline-pilot-conspiracy-theorist-shot-dead-teenage-children-dog-turning-gun-himself.html#axzz2KGbenrMx

Former airline pilot and conspiracy theorist 'shot dead his two teenage children and his dog before turning the gun on himself'

TEOTWAWKI wrote:http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2275258/Phillip-Marshall-Former-airline-pilot-conspiracy-theorist-shot-dead-teenage-children-dog-turning-gun-himself.html#axzz2KGbenrMx

Former airline pilot and conspiracy theorist 'shot dead his two teenage children and his dog before turning the gun on himself'

OMG! The poor mother. Too many mentally ill people in this country.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Dreamsglore wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2275258/Phillip-Marshall-Former-airline-pilot-conspiracy-theorist-shot-dead-teenage-children-dog-turning-gun-himself.html#axzz2KGbenrMx

Yeah and an awful lot of them work for the government.....I doubt this guy killed himself or his family and certainly not the dog....

I had a friend whose brother was sent to south America on an assassination . His mission was compromised for political reasons and all but two were killed. His brother made it back alive but was an embarrassment to those that sent him. A few weeks later his brother was found dead shot in the head while shooting rats in his room according to the "official" story. My friend was fighting for an investigation....he also disappeared ..at least I never saw him again....it is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong...says the Judge.

Nekochan

Nekochan

Too bad he didn't go to some isolated place and start with himself instead of his poor kids.

TEOTWAWKI wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:

Yeah and an awful lot of them work for the government.....I doubt this guy killed himself or his family and certainly not the dog....

I had a friend whose brother was sent to south America on an assassination . His mission was compromised for political reasons and all but two were killed. His brother made it back alive but was an embarrassment to those that sent him. A few weeks later his brother was found dead shot in the head while shooting rats in his room according to the "official" story. My friend was fighting for an investigation....he also disappeared ..at least I never saw him again....it is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong...says the Judge.

I see why you feel the way you do about the Govt.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Dreamsglore wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:

I see why you feel the way you do about the Govt.

The US Government thinks we are all expendable...whether you accept it for it's full amplitude we the people can be killed(murdered) in the USA if we represent any threat to the continuity of Government...They are not buying all these bullets and automatic weapons and creating SWAT teams in every government dept to protect us... They are criminals they have sold our children into financial bondage and third world depression while making themselves rich beyond our wildest dreams... They hope by the time the Feces hits the fan they will have a wall of TSA DHS between them and us....time will tell.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

His publicist claimed he would never do this, that he loved his kids and that he was about to publish a new book that was going to blow open the real perp.s behind 911. The guys behind the curtain so to speak.

When this kind of stuff becomes a pattern it stops becoming a coincidence.

Markle

Markle

911 doubter/writer and airline pilot found shot dead along with his  family and dog.... Conspiraloon

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Be careful, teo. I don't think there's any doubt The New World Order knows you're blowing the whistle on 9/11 just like he did. You could be next.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Bob wrote:Be careful, teo. I don't think there's any doubt The New World Order knows you're blowing the whistle on 9/11 just like he did. You could be next.

At least markle is direct in his mockery.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

TEOTWAWKI wrote:

Lessee now.
A "9/11 doubter" was executed by the 9/11 perpetrators to silence him.

IF, I express concern for another 9/11 doubter, and that is taken as mockery by the person it's addressed to, I think that should be telling you something. What it reveals is that you yourself find it to be too unbelievable and far-fetched to take seriously.
Think about it. lol

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Bob wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:

Lessee now.
A "9/11 doubter" was executed by the 9/11 perpetrators to silence him.

IF, I express concern for another 9/11 doubter, and that is taken as mockery by the person it's addressed to, I think that should be telling you something. What it reveals is that you yourself find it to be too unbelievable and far-fetched to take seriously.
Think about it. lol

Your interpretation of the evidence Bob....I am just posting a few articles and making what amounts to clear and obvious observations of them. I will start worrying when Alex Jones offs his family and runs naked howling at the moon....Government always lies....always...that is their standard operating mode....

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

TEOTWAWKI wrote: I will start worrying when Alex Jones offs his family and runs naked howling at the moon
Well he hasn't offed his family yet as I'm aware. But holy criminny some of his outbursts on that radio show in the last few weeks have surely resembled "howling". And I've also noticed that when he goes on those rants he's now mixing a lot of preaching into it. It's starting to sound like Jimmy Swaggart on steroids doing a combination gospel/conspiracy shtick. And I gotta tell you it comes off as contrived. I think he probably did it the first time and then observed the t-shirt sales increased as a result so now he's doing it more often.

I think when he got national prominence with that crazed rant on CNN that also has given him new impetus.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

I was listening last night and some confused old woman called in to say she is now "awake". That's his catch phrase for people to convey they've "awakened to the realization that the big conspiracy is real". Sorta like Limbaugh's "dittos".
But that's about all this woman was capable of contributing, that she was now "awake". The rest of what she said was barely recognizable as language. Just some mutterings and pauses.

I envision a whole audience of people like her whose only input is sitting in front of the radio soaking up all that stuff. It's really very reminiscent of radio evangelism.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Yeah that's right anyone that listens to Alex Jones mutters most of the time......good call.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

TEOTWAWKI wrote:Yeah that's right anyone that listens to Alex Jones mutters most of the time......good call.
No actually the call screener is usually able to weed those out (like with all good radio call-in shtick). But I think it's like Limbaugh sometimes. When a potential caller says he wants to say "dittos" to Rush that can get him through even when he's going to be inarticulate. Same thing with "I'm now awake".
The call screener knows where his meal ticket is coming from and feeding the boss's ego is part of his job description. It's just that sometimes it don't come off as planned. lol

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

You like to talk ..see if anyone would pay to listen to you....

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

I'm gonna share something with you that most people never think about, Teo.
A radio talk show and it's host (and this applies to all of them) can pretend to be as serious as a heart attack. That what it's doing is right up there with curing cancer or stamping out tyranny or giving the "real truth" that no one else is giving or spreading the "true gospel" or blowing the whistle on the big conspiracy or whatever it pretends to be doing.

BUT, there are two things that all radio call in shows have in common.

1. They all call themselves "shows" and the word show derives from Barnum and Bailey.

and

2. The host (and this applies to all of them without exception) is always able to dredge up the same amount of emotion and sincerity when doing a commercial as when delivering the show message.
I've heard Limbaugh do it. I've heard Hannity do it. I've heard Jones do it. And I've heard Brother Carl Gallups do that too. In fact I've never heard one yet that doesn't do that.
And the fact that they all are able to do that should be telling you something.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

TEOTWAWKI wrote:You like to talk ..see if anyone would pay to listen to you....
I have no ability whatsoever to talk in front of a microphone. I've attempted it once or twice and it's always a disaster. I come off as the biggest retard goober you ever heard. And I come off as that to ME too when I listen to it.
So no, no one would want want to pay to listen to me talk. lol

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Alex has expenses and spends millions on his operation at this point...his message is resonating with people so they support it...just because you don't means very little at this point...people are buying guns at the rate of 1.5 per second....People see government over reaching.....beating people and disregarding the constitution.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

TEOTWAWKI wrote:Alex has expenses and spends millions on his operation at this point...his message is resonating with people so they support it...just because you don't means very little at this point...people are buying guns at the rate of 1.5 per second....People see government over reaching.....beating people and disregarding the constitution.

When it gets right down to it, teo, what "bob" thinks or says about anything is totally inconsequential.
The same applies to you and everybody else who writes posts here. If anyone is deluded enough to think that anything we write here is going to have any impact on anything and that's why he/she is posting then he/she is wasting his/her time.

With only one exception. We all potentially do have the capacity to exert some influence on the thinking of each other. And by that I mean those of us who participate here. But it will never be more than just us here.
I'm happy with that. I have no desire to have any influence on an "audience". I don't even like the concept of an "audience". It's way too one-sided. A book author has an audience. A preacher has an audience. A politician has an audience. And a talk show host has an audience.
In every case it's mainly a scenario of one person talks and an "audience" listens.
I've never encountered any individual yet whose ideas justify that kind of authority and power. And especially no radio talk show host.
I absolutely prefer what we do here. Everyone is on an equal footing and everyone is given an equal opportunity and alotted an equal amount of time and authority to be the "host". Here we are all the host and there is no "audience". It's just a better way to communicate ideas than "hosts" and "audiences".

Last edited by Bob on 2/8/2013, 10:51 am; edited 1 time in total

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

That's right Bob....that's why I don't worry about being a target...I may have "reached" 2 people with my thousands of posts......

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

All of us here have one thing in common. We all need an outlet for our ideas to the point that we are not satisfied with only sharing those ideas in person. We have a need to try to communicate them in this manner too.
No one I know "in person" (*) shares this personality feature we all have here.
Without exception, ALL of the "in person" people I know have no interest in doing what we do here. I've tried to convert "them" to become one of "us". And not one has ever shown any interest in it. And that's not only participating in it, most of them have no interest in just reading it either.

I've tried to understand what makes us here like we are in that regard and why others have no desire to do what we do here. And I have come up blank on trying to understand that. But whatever it is that makes us different we do all seem to share in that.

(*) with of course the exception of the good "in person" friends I've made as a result of being here. But that doesn't count because they were all one of "us" before becoming "in person". lol

Slicef18

Slicef18

The fact that he was a conspiracy theorist speaks volumes about his grasp of reality and desperation to make sense of the world around him.

Bob, how dare you question Teo here. Be serious for once.

911 doubter/writer and airline pilot found shot dead along with his  family and dog.... Laugh10

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum