Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

911 doubter/writer and airline pilot found shot dead along with his family and dog....

5 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Slicef18 wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2275258/Phillip-Marshall-Former-airline-pilot-conspiracy-theorist-shot-dead-teenage-children-dog-turning-gun-himself.html#axzz2KGbenrMx

Former airline pilot and conspiracy theorist 'shot dead his two teenage children and his dog before turning the gun on himself'

The fact that he was a conspiracy theorist speaks volumes about his grasp of reality and desperation to make sense of the world around him.

Typical brainwashed response...ridicule, is that all you got...?

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

I got to go inside it's started raining assholes out here...see you later Bob.

TEOTWAWKI wrote:I got to go inside it's raining assholes out here...see you later Bob.

Well, it's raining conspiracy nuts in here...

See you in the funny papers.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Bob wrote:

2. The host (and this applies to all of them without exception) is always able to dredge up the same amount of emotion and sincerity when doing a commercial as when delivering the show message.
I've heard Limbaugh do it. I've heard Hannity do it. I've heard Jones do it. And I've heard Brother Carl Gallups do that too. In fact I've never heard one yet that doesn't do that.
And the fact that they all are able to do that should be telling you something.

Among the most amusing things I ever get to hear on any media is when Rev. Carl Gallups does this.
Rev Gallups will get into full preacher mode on the WEBY radio and start telling the talk show audience all the truly important stuff about God and the Bible and how Obama is Satan destroying America and how we all need to get the politics/religion gospel Gallups is sharing with us in attempt to save us all.
And then without any segway at all, Rev Gallups will proceed to read the commercial for Jerry's Cajun restaurant (or whatever advertiser is in the script in front of him) with every bit the same sincerity and emotion and sense of importance and urgency.

If anyone ever wants to produce a youtube that will get you a million hits, create a video that satirizes Gallups doing this and I guarantee you the youtube audience will laugh it's ass off. Better still do it with Limbaugh or Hannity because it's exactly the same thing and millions will be able to relate to who they are. Since hardly anybody ever heard of Gallups.
But regardless of how much fame he doesn't have, Gallups is the undisputed king of doing this. He does it funnier than anybody else I've ever heard. Mainly because you're hearing a fire and brimstone preacher delivering a lousy commercial with the same zeal. It's the best self-parody you'll ever hear except it's not done for laughs. lol

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Yomama wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:I got to go inside it's raining assholes out here...see you later Bob.

didnt mean to hurt your feelings i thoughy thee horse was funny

TEOTWAWKI wrote:
Yomama wrote:

didnt mean to hurt your feelings i thoughy thee horse was funny

No problem, bubba. I still love ya, man.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Don't ever tell us in that manner that you're leaving the discussion, Teo. That's a dead-bang confession of surrender.
Always say "I sure hate to have to leave this discussion" because "I have a doctor's appointment" or "my dog is sick" or "the house is on fire" or something to that effect.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Yomama wrote: I still love ya, man.
So do I (regardless if he doesn't believe me). If he ever actually did leave us it would be like a close member of our family has gone.
That's worrying me about Seaoat too.

Last edited by Bob on 2/8/2013, 12:45 pm; edited 2 times in total

Bob wrote:Don't ever tell us in that manner that you're leaving the discussion, Teo. That's a dead-bang confession of surrender.
Always say "I sure hate to have to leave this discussion" because "I have a doctor's appointment" or "my dog is sick" or "the house is on fire" or something to that effect.

Well, with Teo, you know he's saying...

911 doubter/writer and airline pilot found shot dead along with his  family and dog.... - Page 2 Bach10

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Speaking of Ahhnuld, he sure is hell bent on making a comeback. He's making B-movies left and right and he even told a tv interviewer the other day he hasn't ruled out political office again.
The sheer perserverance and staying power of some of these big-time egos is an inspiration for us all.

Bob wrote:Speaking of Ahhnuld, he sure is hell bent on making a comeback. He's making B-movies left and right and he even told a tv interviewer the other day he hasn't ruled out political office again.
The sheer perserverance and staying power of some of these big-time egos is an inspiration for us all.

Either that, or he's too stoopid to recognize when to quit while he was ahead.

I have a lot of respect for the running back Jim Brown because he quit in his prime.

TEOTWAWKI wrote:His publicist claimed he would never do this, that he loved his kids and that he was about to publish a new book that was going to blow open the real perp.s behind 911. The guys behind the curtain so to speak.

When this kind of stuff becomes a pattern it stops becoming a coincidence.
Ya but how many people who do stuff like this do they say that about continually. He may have had a severe bouts of depression that the publicist likely didn't know about. In fact no one in his family may have known about. True it may have been a government killing but you can't say it just from the statement of a publicist who may or may not be getting ready to publish the "unfinished works" that the publicist is busy writing atm.

TEOTWAWKI wrote:That's right Bob....that's why I don't worry about being a target...I may have "reached" 2 people with my thousands of posts......
that and no offense to you Teo but you are just merely spreading public information sources on here for the most part. you don't have explicit details of the conspiracy that would signal you as a true threat and they can just continue to write you off as a crackpot.
Really no offense to you because you have provided (to me at least) many interesting articles that i would never have known about.
edit:
And most of all you made me do this thing every now and then which is make me really think. and thus i thank you for it.

Ironsights wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:That's right Bob....that's why I don't worry about being a target...I may have "reached" 2 people with my thousands of posts......
that and no offense to you Teo but you are just merely spreading public information sources on here for the most part. you don't have explicit details of the conspiracy that would signal you as a true threat and they can just continue to write you off as a crackpot.
Really no offense to you because you have provided (to me at least) many interesting articles that i would never have known about.
edit:
And most of all you made me do this thing every now and then which is make me really think. and thus i thank you for it.

Good post, IS.

I give Teo hell because he dishes it out too. It's nothing personal.

I have to admit that his posts make you wonder if some of that crap could be true. Teo posted one time that he doesn't believe all that stuff either. It's like cooking spaghetti noodles, throwing stuff onto the wall to see if something sticks.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Markle wrote:911 doubter/writer and airline pilot found shot dead along with his  family and dog.... - Page 2 Conspiraloon

Markle may be "direct" in his mockery as you said, Teo. But what I have to wonder is, would Markle would be posting this cartoon if it was Obama the tinfoilers are claiming blew up the world trade center instead of Bush.
Something is telling me Markle would have no trouble accepting the theory that Obama dunnit.

Bob wrote:Something is telling me Markle would have no trouble accepting the theory that Obama dunnit.

Does a bear shit in the woods? jocolor

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Yomama wrote:
Bob wrote:Something is telling me Markle would have no trouble accepting the theory that Obama dunnit.

Well to be truthful, I would never have made that comment before today. Before today I had a different take on Markle's ability to think through stuff.
Before today I had seen him write posts which indicated to me that he is capable of thinking beyond that obsession he has with what in his mind are the "the far-left liberal progressives" who are the source of all evil. I thought he was still rational enough to question at least some of the over-the-top paranoid claims made about "far-left liberal progressives".

But not anymore. That all changed when today he put up a thread to say...

"Manhunt for Far Left Progressive Ex-Cop Spree Killer Continues.
It has really been a rough week for Progressives. THREE far left liberal shooters in one week."

Ironically, the cartoon Markle posted to describe Teo applies equally to an idea like that. The Bible has Satan. Teo has the "illuminati". And markle has "the far-left liberal progressive". And frankly, one is just as much paranoid "conspiraloon" as the other. lol

Bob wrote:
Yomama wrote:

Well to be truthful, I would never have made that comment before today. Before today I had a different take on Markle's ability to think through stuff.
Before today I had seen him write posts which indicated to me that he is capable of thinking beyond that obsession he has with what in his mind are the "the far-left liberal progressives" who are the source of all evil. I thought he was still rational enough to question at least some of the over-the-top paranoid claims made about "far-left liberal progressives".

But not anymore. That all changed when today he put up a thread to say...

"Manhunt for Far Left Progressive Ex-Cop Spree Killer Continues.
It has really been a rough week for Progressives. THREE far left liberal shooters in one week."

Ironically, the cartoon Markle posted to describe Teo applies equally to an idea like that. The Bible has Satan. Teo has the "illuminati". And markle has "the far-left liberal progressive". And frankly, one is just as much paranoid "conspiraloon" as the other. lol

Awwww. Markle is okay. He's just having in-yo-face moments today.

Don't worry, he'll be back on his more subtle game soon. (Still biased, lol)

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Yomama wrote:

Awwww. Markle is okay. He's just having in-yo-face moments today.

Don't worry, I value both markle's and teo's "moments" more than anything. If markle and teo didn't have those "moments" I wouldn't have anything to post about.
I realized that about these forum discussions a long time ago. I don't have enough smarts to post any ideas worth sharing of my own. All I'm capable of doing is trying to debunk others' ideas.
It's like those who make movies vs those whose job it is to criticize them.
It's a lot easier to criticize the ideas of others than it is to create our own ideas. lol

Slicef18

Slicef18

TEOTWAWKI wrote:
Slicef18 wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2275258/Phillip-Marshall-Former-airline-pilot-conspiracy-theorist-shot-dead-teenage-children-dog-turning-gun-himself.html#axzz2KGbenrMx

Former airline pilot and conspiracy theorist 'shot dead his two teenage children and his dog before turning the gun on himself'

The fact that he was a conspiracy theorist speaks volumes about his grasp of reality and desperation to make sense of the world around him.

\

You obviously have little or no knowledge about the dynamics of human psychology and the mechanisms people apply in effort to make sense of the world around them. It would appear you also do not know the difference between brainwashing and education and training. You certainly have the right to express any of your views on this site. But I suggest you limit your postings to things you actually know something about instead of broadcasting your ignorance for all to see.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Slicef18 wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:
Slicef18 wrote:

yg
\oh

You obviously have little or no knowledge about the dynamics of human psychology and the mechanisms people apply in effort to make sense of the world around them. It would appear you also do not know the difference between brainwashing and education and training. You certainly have the right to express any of your views on this site. But I suggest you limit your postings to things you actually know something about instead of broadcasting your ignorance for all to see.

slicer when we were working together i must say i always respected you and enjoyed the sometimes deep conversations we had. you are one of the most knowledgable people i had ever met. You and Bob are on par in my estimation . Put you two together and you could solve the worlds problems. As far as taking your advice...not gonna happen.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Allow me to get back to the debunking. lol
And this time it's about this comment, Teo...

TEOTWAWKI wrote:Alex has expenses and spends millions on his operation at this point...

Think back a few years Teo when some other "media evangelists" kept telling their audiences the same thing. Jimmy Swaggart and Jimmy Faye and Tammy Baker just two examples but it was equally true about most all of them.
And make no mistake about it, Jones is indeed a media evangelist no different than those.
They evangelized religion. Hannity evangelizes politics. And Jones evangelizes both religion and politics about equally.

They all tell their audiences the money coming in is used to pay the bills and help spread the message. Swaggart and the Bakers said it. Hannity says it when he pitches for donations for that war veteran charity he operates. And Jones says exactly what you just said he says.

But we all now know Swaggart and the Bakers were lying. And any of us who've bothered to learn it now know that Hannity is lying because we now know how much of his donations do not go into the war veterans' pockets and instead go to his high-living travel expenses.

So that leads us to Jones. And just because Jones gets on the radio, and tells you in that same sincere voice he uses to read the commercials, that he's using all the money for the cause and blah blah blah, you believe it for the same reason the audience for Swaggart, Baker, and Hannity believe it. Because you want to believe it.
And trust me, they ALL know their audiences want to believe them and they exploit that.

Now a good question at this point is, why do I seem to be so obsessed with trying to get you to see through all this?
The answer is that it's because you are so atypical of the masses who swallow all this crap.
You and John Travolta have that in common. Travolta is one smart dude. He learned how to pilot a fricking 707 jetliner for christs sakes and it takes a smart dude to do that. And I've listened to him talk and that just confirms how smart he is.
You are the same. I've read you now for more than five years. Many times you're one of the smartest people I've ever encountered. You have an exceptional ability to communicate. And much more than that you've done a lot of stuff in your life that no dummies would even be capable of doing.

And because of that, it just makes my head spin that you and Travolta can buy into utter bullshit crapola like you do. Him with that L. Ron Hubbard nonsense and you with this Alex Jones crap.
It's not like all the dullards out there who you would expect to be so easily manipulated with that kind of nonsense. It should not be happening with either of you two. And it gets under my skin to know it does.

One last thing before I end this book-length post.
There is some irony in your thinking with all this that's so thick you could cut it with a knife.
On the one hand, your willingness to accept these conspiracy theories is predicated in large part on you being convinced that the world is teeming with people who will deceive and mislead us.
But the other side of your brain wants to accept at face value and without question what a radio performer is telling his audience about the money he takes in. Even with the track record we know about of radio performers telling their audiences that.
Why are glorified disk jockeys supposed to be any less deceiving and misleading than anybody else for christs sake?
It just boggles my mind.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Very good Bob. What you said is true. Alex is like a shotgun blasting every conspiracy theory since history was.recorded. I don't think of him with near the reverance you seem to ascribe to me. I get a kick out of him. I like his blood vessel busting rants because he expresses how i feel sometimes . My main men are Celente , Keiser and the best is Lew Rockwell.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

It makes me happy to see you say that.

I used to believe Celente has some valid ideas (which I share) and more importantly his contribution of those ideas to the media noise and media dialogue was not being made by anyone else. And it's not only that I "used" to believe that, I still do believe it to an extent.
But lately he's replacing reason with so much emotion that it makes me skeptical. Especially when he makes appearances on Jones' radio show. He's now starting to to do his version of those loud emotionally charged rants that Jones does. The same thing I've heard all my life coming from radio preachers.

Don't get me wrong. I don't think Jones is devoid of valid ideas either. And the same is true of Hannity. And Limbaugh. And god forbid even Michael Weinersavage. No one is always fulla shit (except maybe me).
But when you take any of those dudes' shtick all together as a whole, there is so much crap in it that it makes it hard to see the part that isn't crap.
If ever there was anything that should be approached with skepticism, it's what you hear from radio performers (no different than government). And listening to it with that perspective of skepticism is the only way to get what value is to be gotten from it. Too many in those audiences just become the subjects of a personality cult.

Bob, you on the sauce tonight? You're making sense, but I'm expecting you to fall into the abyss soon. Razz

You're on a roll, my man.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum