Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hallmarkgrad is a good guy

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Hallmarkgrad is a good guy Empty Hallmarkgrad is a good guy 1/18/2013, 9:18 pm

Here he is INSIDE my boat gas tank today, eating grinding dust, sabresawing, and scraping out sludge... happy as a pig in slop.

The pic makes him look fat... he isn't.

Hallmarkgrad is a good guy Hg10

2Hallmarkgrad is a good guy Empty Re: Hallmarkgrad is a good guy 1/18/2013, 9:28 pm

2seaoat

Nothing makes me happier than ruffling his feathers.....but you will find very few on this forum who would disagree with you......If I had a problem.....he would be the type of friend I have where I could pick up the phone and he would be there. I play poker every super bowl with eight people I have known from grade school.....some people just have character and become part of your life and you may not see them for years....but they remain the same..no bs...true and even tempered .....HM is that type of person on these forums.....but then he is wrong on the library and Maritime Park.....but like I told him today if you get half of everything wrong in baseball.....you are an all star. sunny

3Hallmarkgrad is a good guy Empty Re: Hallmarkgrad is a good guy 1/18/2013, 9:36 pm

I like HG, I dont understand why he gets a neg reputation.

he sensative and i enjoy when he post pics of navy point, or of his family. he seems like a real person to me, like hes just bein himself.

thats nice of him to help with your boat, i bet yall are going to do some good fishin soon? arnt trout running there now?

4Hallmarkgrad is a good guy Empty Re: Hallmarkgrad is a good guy 1/18/2013, 9:47 pm

Thanks. All is good. Sometimes it feels good to work your old trade. I am among good company here. The freedom to exchange varied ideas in a public forum is a good thing. IMHO it is the backbone of our country. Thanks for letting me be a part of the discussion.

5Hallmarkgrad is a good guy Empty Re: Hallmarkgrad is a good guy 1/18/2013, 9:49 pm

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

He is a good guy and honest as the day is long....he stays true to his beliefs and feelings.

6Hallmarkgrad is a good guy Empty Re: Hallmarkgrad is a good guy 1/18/2013, 9:57 pm

Bluebonnet

Gotta like a guy who drives Purple Flower Power in memory of his wife, rides a bike and truly loves this town.

7Hallmarkgrad is a good guy Empty Re: Hallmarkgrad is a good guy 1/19/2013, 12:00 am

Sal

Sal

I have a great respect for Hallmark.

I find him to be overly nostalgic and resistant to change, but I like guys like that.

8Hallmarkgrad is a good guy Empty Re: Hallmarkgrad is a good guy 1/19/2013, 12:10 am

Well respected member of the forum.

Glad you made a friend.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum