Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

PNJ forum appears to be down...

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1PNJ forum appears to be down... Empty PNJ forum appears to be down... 6/17/2011, 9:39 am

boards of FL

boards of FL

Perhaps they are erasing everything as they usually do every year or so?

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI IS BACK ! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

boards of FL

boards of FL

Welcome back, TEO.

While the PNJ bans users, changes formats, requires Facebook, erases post history, etc... This place remains the same. You can always count on the ole Pensacola Discussion Forum.

4PNJ forum appears to be down... Empty Hi guys... 12/28/2011, 8:42 am

Well, I'm back under a new name. I gave up trying to register under any variation of PerennialBulldog.

But that's OK....new year, new name!

ImpishScoundrel

ImpishScoundrel

AlwaysABulldog wrote:Well, I'm back under a new name. I gave up trying to register under any variation of PerennialBulldog.

Once an Imp always an Imp. Why change what works?

6PNJ forum appears to be down... Empty Hello Hallmarkgrad is here 12/28/2011, 4:15 pm

Count me in. Looks like a good place to be. Thanks for the invite. Very Happy

boards of FL

boards of FL

Welcome, new forum members. Have a look around at the rich feature set that is offered here. It completely blows away that found on the PNJ. There is also a chat room as well if you scroll to the bottom of the main forum page.

8PNJ forum appears to be down... Empty Thanks 12/28/2011, 9:08 pm

Glad to be here

ImpishScoundrel wrote:
AlwaysABulldog wrote:Well, I'm back under a new name. I gave up trying to register under any variation of PerennialBulldog.

Once an Imp always an Imp. Why change what works?

Yeah, that's kind of how I felt. I was having an identity crisis. cyclops BoardsofFl was kind enough to send me an alternative password for my real name, PerennialBulldog, so next time I log in I'll know who I am. cheers

hallmarkgrad wrote:Glad to be here

Howdy, HMG! flower

I have sent a few emails to the PNJ asking for a update on the School. No reply so far. Jeeperman showed me the link where the city bought it on 9/28. I really think something is up with the entire deal. I smell Studer or someone big in the picture. If any of you hear anything , please keep me posted.[b] Thanks

I know I'm stretching it by posting this as a reply (couldn't find the post new topic button), but some voting will be coming up shortly about allowing us to have chickens in our backyard. Please sign the petition. The petition will be presented to the County at the next meeting discussing this topic.

As a new member, I can't post html links,
but you can go to change dot org and search for this petition

escambia-county-commissioners-allow-citizens-to-possess-raise-chickens#

Any help would be greatly appreciated

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum