Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

GOP congressman threatens impeachment if Obama uses executive action for gun control

+9
othershoe1030
Joanimaroni
no stress
2seaoat
Sal
VectorMan
ZVUGKTUBM
knothead
stormwatch89
13 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

othershoe1030

othershoe1030

Sal wrote:
It's getting harder and harder to satirize Republicans.

Add a little hyperventilation and mouth-foaming to this piece, and you've got yourself a newswatcher post.

Yes, they have become Caricatures of themselves!

Well as someone said earlier in the thread, "The buck stops with the President" Yep looks like when he does try to lead and take control which he does have the legal right people want to crucify him, but it would not matter certain people wanted to crucify him from the beginning.

Slicef18

Slicef18

VectorMan wrote:
Slicef18 wrote:
VectorMan wrote:
W_T_M wrote:
VectorMan wrote:It would be fun to see Obama take the oath then squirm under questioning.

A liar is a liar no matter what side of the aisle they're from.

There would be nothing better than seeing Barry crash and burn!

Time will tell.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

That's despicable. Why would you wish such foolishness...? Do you really want the POTUS to be diminished so much that you would take vicarious delight if he "crashed and burned"...?

You suck. Fortunately that's based on truth.

You suck worse!

Let that truth set you free. LOL

The POTUS is an asshole with a screwed up agenda. I hope it all crashes and burns under in his name and responsibilty.

The POTUS is an asshole with a screwed up agenda. I hope it all crashes and burns under in his name and responsibilty.

Yet another of the limited vocabulary being driven by a limited mind. It's the language of the knuckle dragger.

Whatever. Like the opinion from your limited little mind means a damn thing. Guess again. LOL

Also, your opinion doesn't change the fact that Obama's still an asshole.

You make my point!!! Thank You

Slicef18 wrote:
VectorMan wrote:
Slicef18 wrote:
VectorMan wrote:
W_T_M wrote:
VectorMan wrote:It would be fun to see Obama take the oath then squirm under questioning.

Time will tell.

That's despicable. Why would you wish such foolishness...? Do you really want the POTUS to be diminished so much that you would take vicarious delight if he "crashed and burned"...?

You suck worse!

Yet another of the limited vocabulary being driven by a limited mind. It's the language of the knuckle dragger.

Whatever. Like the opinion from your limited little mind means a damn thing. Guess again. LOL

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Fish + Barrel + Gun....

Congrats...!!!!

VectorMan

VectorMan

Slicef18 wrote:
VectorMan wrote:
Slicef18 wrote:
VectorMan wrote:
W_T_M wrote:

Time will tell.

You suck worse!

You're quite welcome home slice. Lean forward.

bigt wrote:Well as someone said earlier in the thread, "The buck stops with the President" Yep looks like when he does try to lead and take control which he does have the legal right people want to crucify him, but it would not matter certain people wanted to crucify him from the beginning.

He is trying to rewrite law entirely through executive orders and not Congress. That is where people have an issue with him and say he is power hungry. If he can't get laws through Congress, as the Constitution stipulates, then it does not need to be a law. Doing otherwise is just going to alienate more Americans to being against him.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

"Guard with jealous attention the public liberty. Suspect everyone who approaches that jewel. Unfortunately, nothing will preserve it but downright force: Whenever you give up that force, you are inevitably ruined."- Patrick Henry

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

PACEDOG#1 wrote:
bigt wrote:Well as someone said earlier in the thread, "The buck stops with the President" Yep looks like when he does try to lead and take control which he does have the legal right people want to crucify him, but it would not matter certain people wanted to crucify him from the beginning.

He is trying to rewrite law entirely through executive orders and not Congress. That is where people have an issue with him and say he is power hungry. If he can't get laws through Congress, as the Constitution stipulates, then it does not need to be a law. Doing otherwise is just going to alienate more Americans to being against him.

How many Executive Orders did George W. Bush sign during his 8-years of tyranny? I bet you don't even know.

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:
PACEDOG#1 wrote:

How many Executive Orders did George W. Bush sign during his 8-years of tyranny? I bet you don't even know.

Who is POTUS now and skipping over Congress to make law? Bet you have no clue wannabee aviator.

TEOTWAWKI wrote:"Guard with jealous attention the public liberty. Suspect everyone who approaches that jewel. Unfortunately, nothing will preserve it but downright force: Whenever you give up that force, you are inevitably ruined."- Patrick Henry

NIce quote.

2seaoat

He is trying to rewrite law entirely through executive orders and not Congress.

I am all ears and willing to learn......so which executive order rewrites law?

polecat

polecat

Obama to the NRA: Suck on This Executive Power:

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum