Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Another local shooting. Round up the usual suspects.

+3
VectorMan
Joanimaroni
gulfbeachbandit
7 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

http://www.northescambia.com/2013/01/3breaking-multiple-people-reported-shot-tonight-in-escambia-county

Six wanted for questioning.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Boosting the murder rate.

http://www.pnj.com/article/20130111/NEWS11/301100030/One-dead-two-hurt-in-Montclair-shooting-Pensacola

http://www.fox10tv.com/dpp/news/local_news/pensacola/gun-crime-response-team-investigates-shooting

Same kid here..
I'm waiting for his family to tell us how good he was and how he was turning his life around..

VectorMan

VectorMan

OMG! It happened in Montclair! It involves narcotics! Who'da thunk?

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

That's one baaaaaad neighborhood.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Lurch wrote:http://www.fox10tv.com/dpp/news/local_news/pensacola/gun-crime-response-team-investigates-shooting

Same kid here..
I'm waiting for his family to tell us how good he was and how he was turning his life around..

I have the same question that I always have....why was he out of jail on the second felony offense for possession of a deadly weapon by a convicted felon?

Here is another...can the parent(s) sue the judge for allowing him to be out of jail? If he had been detained he would still be alive.

January 11, 2013

Aquarius Patrick Devaughn dead and another person with a critical gunshot wound. Durall A. Sumler, 20, was transported to a local hospital for treatment and was listed in critical condition.

Updated: Tuesday, 18 Sep 2012, 8:18 PM CDT
Ulysses Samuel, Jr. and Aquarius Devaughn were both arrested and both charged with possession of a weapon by a convicted felon.

Yella

Yella

Lurch wrote:http://www.fox10tv.com/dpp/news/local_news/pensacola/gun-crime-response-team-investigates-shooting

Same kid here..

"He is such a good young man, and he was only defending his turf. Ain't nobody else be sellin' rock on this corner bu me."

http://warpedinblue,blogspot.com/

Color me wrong, but doesn't this play into the hands of the racists...? Them colored's be killin' one 'nuther off and shit...

They just doing the job you folk afraid to do....gettin' all Charly B on they ass.

I'd think you folk would be cheering and celebratin'.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

W_T_M wrote:Color me wrong, but doesn't this play into the hands of the racists...? Them colored's be killin' one 'nuther off and shit...

They just doing the job you folk afraid to do....gettin' all Charly B on they ass.

I'd think you folk would be cheering and celebratin'.

No!

I was just callin it like I see it.. I don't see where it's racist..

Why not...?

You sure spend a lot of time obsessing w/ this issue. If they kill one another off, we don't have to warehouse them in prison. That's a win/win.

Isn't it...?

Just like abortion. The real problem with it is that the wrong folk be gittin' 'em....right?

Preemptive legal measures that solve future crimes. Sounds like another win/win.

Lurch wrote:I was just callin it like I see it.. I don't see where it's racist..

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Only in light of the phony hand wringing and pseudo-concern. There's a mocking tone to ghandi's little news nuggets that always involve black's killing black's.

Just sayin'....

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

W_T_M wrote:
Lurch wrote:I was just callin it like I see it.. I don't see where it's racist..

Only in light of the phony hand wringing and pseudo-concern. There's a mocking tone to ghandi's little news nuggets that always involve black's killing black's.

Just sayin'....

Are you suggesting that I made them kill each other?

Idiot.

Ghandi wrote:
W_T_M wrote:

Just sayin'....

Idiot.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

OH STFU you racist pig.

Did you read me suggest such a stupid thing...? Nope.

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

W_T_M wrote:
Ghandi wrote:
W_T_M wrote:

Just sayin'....

Idiot.

OH STFU you racist pig.

What a retard.

Ghandi wrote:
W_T_M wrote:
Ghandi wrote:
W_T_M wrote:

Just sayin'....

Idiot.

OH STFU you racist pig.

What a retard.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Such a wordsmith.

If a "retard" like me can spot your BS, imagine what a serious thinker would say about your obvious agenda.

Who are the "usual suspects"...?

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

WTM wants to call everyone out....how about calling out the SA and Judges. If this kid had been incarcerated, like he should have been, he would still be alive. Possession of a firearm by a convicted felon is a federal offense. Perhaps if the federal court had this case the kid would be in jail and not out on the streets involved in what is most likely a gang-related gunfight. Could be the usual gang-involved suspects.

Read the link Lurch posted....same kid was arrested for a felony firearm crime September 2012 and the case was still open....now he is dead.

[quote="Joanimaroni"]WTM wants to call everyone out....how about calling out the SA and Judges. If this kid had been incarcerated, like he should have been, he would still be alive. Possession of a firearm by a convicted felon is a federal offense. Perhaps if the federal court had this case the kid would be in jail and not out on the streets involved in what is most likely a gang-related gunfight. Could be the usual gang-involved suspects.

Read the link Lurch posted....same kid was arrested for a felony firearm crime September 2012 and the case was still open....now he is dead.[/quote]

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Okay. I say it's his parents fault for living in that 'hood.

No wait...it's the gun manufacturer's fault for making the gun he was not supposed to have while living where his parents should not have had him.

Let's get larger. It's the fault of his ancestor's who sold his folk into slavery, and definitely the fault of Lincoln for signing the EP.

The only one who was not at fault is dead.

Problem solved.

It's odd that you feel like you were called out. But considering how you run to ghandi's assistance when the issue is his abject racism, I am not surprised.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

I guess this is why he is one of the suspects....convicted of felony offenses and given 364 days in Feb. 2012 with 140 days credit for time served. Had he been given 365 days he would have been sent to prison.

Travaris Jamal Stallworth

Offense Statute Charge Description Lvl/Deg Citation
09/27/2011 790.01(2) CARRYING CONCEALED WEAPON-FIREARM Level F Degree T
09/27/2011 893.13(6a) POSSESSION OF COCAINE Level F Degree T
09/27/2011 893.13(6a) POSSESSION OF CONTROLLED SUBSTANCE WO PRESCRIPTION Level F Degree T
09/27/2011 918.13 EVIDENCE DESTROYING-TAMPER WITH OR FABRICATE PHYSI Level F Degree T
09/27/2011 893.147(1) DRUG EQUIP POSSESS-AND OR USE Level M Degree F
09/27/2011 843.02 RESISTING ARREST WITHOUT VIOLENCE Level M Degree F
09/27/2011 775.087(1b) AGGRAVATED BATTERY COMMIT 2ND DEGREE FEL W/AGG BAT Level F Degree F
09/27/2011 838.021(3b) CRIMES AGAINST PERSON-CORRUPT BY THREAT PUBLIC SER Level F Degree T
09/27/2011 893.147(1) DRUG EQUIP POSSESS-AND OR USE Level M Degree

Obsessed much...?

He should have been in jail or prison....period.

You guys treat this like some sort of online game...like fantasy football, complete with stats and spread sheets and an extensive search into his background, etc.

You get a lot of pleasure from it....self righteous indignation against the collective "them". Just like the perverse delight you get from posting those mug shots.

Yep...that's obsessed.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

You wanted to know "who" the usual suspects are.....just providing you with the information. Gang activity was discussed on this forum a week or so ago. If you don't think this is gang-related drug violence then you must have your head in the sand. The police seem to know where to look.

Freddie Dayshen Fountain III
FOUNTAIN 3, FREDDIE DAYSHEN DEF FELONY 07/06/2009 CLOSED
07/05/2009 790.235 WEAPON OFFENSE-CAREER CRIMINAL OWN OR HAVE WEAPON Level F Degree F
07/05/2009 893.13(6a) POSSESSION OF COCAINE Level F Degree T
07/05/2009 893.13(6b) MARIJUANA POSSESS-NOT MORE THAN 20 GRAMS Level M Degree F
07/05/2009 951.22(1) SMUGGLE CONTRABAND-INTRODUCE INTO DETENTION FACILI Level F Degree T
07/05/2009 787.02(1a) KIDNAP FALSE IMPRISONMENT-ADULT Level F Degree T
07/05/2009 784.041(3) FELONY BATTERY OR DOMESTIC BATTERY BY STRANGULATIO Level F Degree T
07/05/2009 790.23(1b) POSSESSION OF WEAPON OR AMMO BY FLA DELINQUENT ADU Level F Degree S
07/05/2009 914.22(1) TAMPERING IN MISDEMEANOR PROCEEDING Level F Degree T
07/05/2009 893.147(1) DRUG EQUIP POSSESS-AND OR USE Level M Degree F
07/05/2009 893.13(6b) MARIJUANA POSSESS-NOT MORE THAN 20 GRAMS Level M Degree F
07/05/2009 951.22(1) SMUGGLE CONTRABAND-INTRODUCE INTO DETENTION FACILI Level F Degree T

03/31/2011 STATE PRISON: 28.65 MONTHS UNDER CT. 1, CT. 2-EACH COUNT CONCURRENT
77 03/31/2011 CREDIT: 630 DAYS

W_T_M wrote:Obsessed much...?

You guys treat this like some sort of online game...like fantasy football, complete with stats and spread sheets and an extensive search into his background, etc.

You get a lot of pleasure from it....self righteous indignation against the collective "them". Just like the perverse delight you get from posting those mug shots.

Yep...that's obsessed.

I guess I'm one of "You Guys" for posting a link about one of "them"..

Nekochan

Nekochan

Very sad.

Lurch wrote:
W_T_M wrote:Obsessed much...?

Yep...that's obsessed.

I guess I'm one of "You Guys" for posting a link about one of "them"..

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

The "them" I referred to involves all races and creeds, but thanx for clearing that up. I was including the judges and PA and the whole system of turnstile justice.

The "collective them".

Nekochan wrote:Very sad.

>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Yes....ignorance is quite sad.

I wondered how long it would take for you to show with a gas can and some matches.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum