Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Nobody needs a 14-round semi-auto pistol or a 30 round assault rifle. Nobody.

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

I own guns, shoot guns, build guns, hunt with guns and enjoy shooting.

I like the pursuit of accuracy with a great rifle and cartridge ... the idea of placing 5 rounds within 5" at 1000 yards intrigues me all to Hell.

You couldn't get me interested in a 30 round AK or M4 even if the cartridges were free. What for? To hear a lot of rapidly placed bang, bang bangs? No M4 or Ak will ever match the accuracy of a great bolt action rifle. And no 14-round Glock is necessary, for any purpose other than killing kids in an elementary school -- not if you can place the first two shots where they need to go.

The reason so many men feel the Need to own an assault rifle is it helps them deal with their own insecurity in a world filled with potential violence. I mean, you never can tell when those dirty Cubans or ragheads invade Amerika, like in Red Dawn ...

That's it, of course .... men need monstrous firepower to help them deal with their own inadequacy in a world where each of us loses decision power over our lives as steadily as a tire with two nails in it loses air.

Jeez, just owning this Tanto combat knife, and wearing this combat vest and Ninja mask, and blowing off a few hundred rounds at the old abandoned Dodge in the river channel makes me wanna get laid again.

And that's the real truth. Jesus, can you imagine being patted down and taking your shoes off to go on a plane ride? Can you imagine seeing police in riot gear, wearing masks and looking like escapees from a Star War film? Can you imagine how someone gets 10 to 20 for possessing some marijuna, and the president of the biggest money laundering bank in the world avoids prosecution because his bank is TOO BIG TO FAIL?

Just look at and listen to Michele Bachman or Eric Cantor, or David Petraeus, and you know why we thirst for the latest assualt rifle.

God bless America and the NRA ....

Screw Amerika Inc.

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

I have both. Many times over. Feel safer now? I do.
I probably have more guns than the pensacola armory.

no stress

no stress

Wordslinger wrote:I own guns, shoot guns, build guns, hunt with guns and enjoy shooting.

I like the pursuit of accuracy with a great rifle and cartridge ... the idea of placing 5 rounds within 5" at 1000 yards intrigues me all to Hell.

You couldn't get me interested in a 30 round AK or M4 even if the cartridges were free. What for? To hear a lot of rapidly placed bang, bang bangs? No M4 or Ak will ever match the accuracy of a great bolt action rifle. And no 14-round Glock is necessary, for any purpose other than killing kids in an elementary school -- not if you can place the first two shots where they need to go.

The reason so many men feel the Need to own an assault rifle is it helps them deal with their own insecurity in a world filled with potential violence. I mean, you never can tell when those dirty Cubans or ragheads invade Amerika, like in Red Dawn ...

That's it, of course .... men need monstrous firepower to help them deal with their own inadequacy in a world where each of us loses decision power over our lives as steadily as a tire with two nails in it loses air.

Jeez, just owning this Tanto combat knife, and wearing this combat vest and Ninja mask, and blowing off a few hundred rounds at the old abandoned Dodge in the river channel makes me wanna get laid again.

And that's the real truth. Jesus, can you imagine being patted down and taking your shoes off to go on a plane ride? Can you imagine seeing police in riot gear, wearing masks and looking like escapees from a Star War film? Can you imagine how someone gets 10 to 20 for possessing some marijuna, and the president of the biggest money laundering bank in the world avoids prosecution because his bank is TOO BIG TO FAIL?

Just look at and listen to Michele Bachman or Eric Cantor, or David Petraeus, and you know why we thirst for the latest assualt rifle.

Screw Amerika Inc.

You probably think that the second amendment preserves your right to hunt. Sheesh

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Thank you for validating my premise. Glad you get off rubbing your guns. Enjoy.

-----------
Ghandi wrote:I have both. Many times over. Feel safer now? I do.

Wordslinger wrote:I own guns, shoot guns, build guns, hunt with guns and enjoy shooting.

Screw Amerika Inc.

My Baretta has 15 plus one in chamber, my wife's Glock is 15 plus one in chamber...I have three spare mags too.

You can buy A Gen 4 Glock 17 with a 33 round mag. Maybe the teachers at this school should have been armed up instead of living/working in an alleged GUN FREE ZONE?

Texas allows teachers to carry. Have you noticed every school shooting is in an area where weapons are prohibited? Hmmm. Bet the perp knew that too.

Last edited by PACEDOG#1 on 12/15/2012, 9:13 pm; edited 1 time in total

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

Wordslinger wrote:

-----------

Better than whatever you rubb. Wierdo.

Wordslinger wrote:

-----------

I rub them to ensure they are clean and obstruction free so that they will operate properly.

All criminals have guns.

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

What's your point? Hell go buy a drum magazine and you can drool in front of your bedroom mirror. Reality

PACEDOG#1 wrote:

Screw Amerika Inc.

My Baretta has 15 plus one in chamber, my wife's Glock is 15 plus one in chamber...I have three spare mags too.

You can buy A Gen 4 Glock 17 with a 33 round mag. Maybe the teachers at this school should have been armed up instead of living/working in an alleged GUN FREE ZONE?

Texas allows teachers to carry. Have you noticed every school shooting is in an area where weapons are prohibited? Hmmm. Bet the perp knew that too.

Wordslinger wrote:What's your point? Hell go buy a drum magazine and you can drool in front of your bedroom mirror. Reality

Who the hell are you to decide what people need and do not need?

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Mortality
All homicides

Number of deaths: 16,799
Deaths per 100,000 population: 5.5
Cause of death rank: 15

Firearm homicides

Number of deaths: 11,493
Deaths per 100,000 population: 3.7

Source: Deaths: Final Data for 2009, tables 9, 10, 11 Adobe PDF file [PDF - 2.1 MB] Adobe PDF file

http://www.cdc.gov/nchs/fastats/homicide.htm

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Cars in U.S. kill 40,000 people per year (guns 11,000)

Imagine a plane full of people crashing, killing everyone on board, every single day. That’s how many people die on America’s roads daily, says the Insurance Institute for Highway Safety.
“Motor vehicle crashes in the United States result in more than 40,000 deaths per year,” says the Institute in the journal Injury Prevention. “That is, on each of the 6,209 consecutive days included in this study, an equivalent of a plane load or more of people died on the roads.”

Metal seems to be the root of all our ills.

confused

Bluebonnet

Why would a 50-year-old woman (the mother of the murderer) have an assault weapon plus two more registered in her name?

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Soleil wrote:Why would a 50-year-old woman (the mother of the murderer) have an assault weapon plus two more registered in her name?

Shhhh she was a CIA sleeper....

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum