Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hypothetical: Do you support a One World Order/ A New World order

+4
Sal
othershoe1030
ZVUGKTUBM
Hospital Bob
8 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Markle

Markle

Bob wrote:
Chrissy wrote:I present this as hypothetical because I realize some people do not beleive this is actual. So regardless of that in order to roll the idea around and talk about it, here it is hypothetically.

Do you support a new world order, a One large government for the World states? And why or why not.

I don't give any "support" to any government, regardless if it's a one-country government or a one-world government. Government is nothing more to me than a necessary evil. Just a tool to (hopefully) help society and (hopefully) nothing more.
I don't live for it and I won't die for it.
I think JFK was fulla shit. It should be what the government can do for society, not what society can do for the government.

I want government doing as little as possible "for" me.

Markle

Markle

Chrissy wrote:I present this as hypothetical because I realize some people do not beleive this is actual. So regardless of that in order to roll the idea around and talk about it, here it is hypothetically.

Do you support a new world order, a One large government for the World states? And why or why not.

George Soros, conviced felon, multi-billiionaire and backer of President Barack Hussein funds the Open Society Institute.

He has been financing this for decades.

Others have begun to make strides toward this end.

Hypothetical: Do you support a One World Order/ A New World order - Page 2 Nurnberg_1934asplannedbyAlbertSpearFreedfromprisonin1960s

Markle

Markle

PkrBum wrote:I'm not sure where people think we're heading... but I think it's fairly obvious that it is global governance.

Hell... the administration reported Arizona to the UN... LOL... sigh.

If that becomes obvious, China will be the new world leader. They have been positioning themselves for decades.

Markle

Markle

Bob wrote:

I don't give any "support" to any government, regardless if it's a one-country government or a one-world government. Government is nothing more to me than a necessary evil. Just a tool to (hopefully) help society and (hopefully) nothing more.
I don't live for it and I won't die for it.
I think JFK was fulla shit. It should be what the government can do for society, not what society can do for the government.

It is good that other people are willing to protect you and your rights since you are not.

othershoe1030 wrote:
Chrissy wrote:
othershoe1030 wrote:
Chrissy wrote:
othershoe1030 wrote:There is a certain amount of inevitable homogenization going on just because of the ease of travel and communication. It is easier to share ideas than ever before.

Cultures are very embedded things. Some cultural traditions go on for centuries, take religious practices for example.

Governments are a different matter. At this point each country values its sovereignty and strives in most cases to preserve it. Notice the problems revolving around the creation of the Euro and countries giving up their own currency.

On some levels, say banking, we are already there. On actual governments we are farther away. I wouldn't be in favor of a one world order any more than I'd be in favor of turning all retail establishments into a cookie cutter strip mall. It is just too boring.

I appreciate your honesty and atempt to roll this around. I dont know what asshole gave you a neg for it, but I give you a pos for being a open minded thinker, instead of a stinker.

Now we agree about the world banking system, thats to easy. they have to be connected in a certain degree due to curency exchange and trade.

But even with this, we have aproached a "syep further" stance with bailouts to foriegn countries. The european union fights back in forth with its members because the poor countries want bailouts and the richer ones want to know who's going to pay for it. we within that same scope, and even though we are not part of the europena union, we have bailed them out. But enough about banks, thats not my concern, well not all of it.

I will use one world order from here on out because the NWO has been vexed, the new term is one world government.

Do you think we move a little bit closer to one world gov as our country defers things to a group of foriegners sitting at a round table making decisions, such as parker mentioned, the AZ thing when obama reported Az to the UN for human rights violations.

How about when all was needed to go to war recently was NATO's say so?

It is very clear that both parties represenatives are in on this. I blame both parties btw. I just want to be clear. bush did a whole lot to get us here as well.

I see very clearly to whats going on with our countries direction and the world. We need to have honest dialog about it. This isnt a conspiracy and the funny thing is, they have been telling us all along. both parties have been telling us all along too. We just havnt been getting it.

It doesn't seem to me that any country especially our own is in any hurry or is pushing for a One World Order. I'm not saying you are but there are some who tend to over react to every little thing when it comes to some topics. Their reaction is out of proportion IMO to whatever event they are talking about. I don't think every act of cooperation between our country and other countries should be cause for huge alarm bells to go off. I mean there is such a thing as legitimate cooperation between/among nations. I think that sort of thing strengthens a country rather than threatening it.

I think you have purposly ignored all the information out there on this due to it being labeled a certain way.

Giving up any amount of soveirntry is not casual cooperation.

Its been in front of our faces for years. multiple presidents have spoken about this new world order, one world government. Matter of a fact so have many other politicians. John kerry even had a conversation about it. I point him out because he just got appointed as secreatary of state.

Do you know obama was sued in federal court for going to war in lybia and all he wanted was NATO's approval?

and since this is a bi partisan effort for the most part, bush is guilty of starting the milleneum project which works hand in hand with obamas program that the little french girl has been assigned to help.

Do you not think its odd for the president of the united states of america to report one of his OWN states to a global entity for human rights violations?

its sad that the people of this country can not see whats right in front of thier face.

This is going down.

Its now been pointed out and ive done it as calmly and sincere as possible. Its up to you if you choose to do your own research. Its not partisan, its the the BIG plan.

What sort of direction would you like our country to take in regards to international relations? I don't think a country can function on the international level without entering into agreements with others. How do you propose we proceed?

well I know you want to be partial and discuss, but your loyalty to your peers is going to blind you to the truth.

the truth is we are and have lost much of our soverniegnty, through the land of the sea treaty, obama rejoining the ICC.The new global tax. The world federalist movement, the list goes on and on. I just spent the last 30 mins putting links here and then when I went to post them it said I wasnt signed in and all of it was lost. so Im fed up with it this morning. but the facts are there but im not into trying to get a rock to listen. because your mind is made up and thats fine. some of us can see it.

My guess is you know nothing about the law of the sea treaty, or the global tax initive from the UN, or the federalist movement or the international criminal court. Along with this and soo much more our country has been sold out.

You said you were against a one world governance earlier, I dont think you are being honest.

FYI

Its not needed to give up our sovereignty to do bussiness with other countries.

I guess the conversation is over because no one even wants to ponder it on a hypothesis rhelm. Best to keep your head in the sand and ignore it all. Its very stressful knowing the truth anyway.

othershoe1030

othershoe1030

Chrissy wrote:

well I know you want to be partial and discuss, but your loyalty to your peers is going to blind you to the truth.

the truth is we are and have lost much of our soverniegnty, through the land of the sea treaty, obama rejoining the ICC.The new global tax. The world federalist movement, the list goes on and on. I just spent the last 30 mins putting links here and then when I went to post them it said I wasnt signed in and all of it was lost. so Im fed up with it this morning. but the facts are there but im not into trying to get a rock to listen. because your mind is made up and thats fine. some of us can see it.

My guess is you know nothing about the law of the sea treaty, or the global tax initive from the UN, or the federalist movement or the international criminal court. Along with this and soo much more our country has been sold out.

You said you were against a one world governance earlier, I dont think you are being honest.

FYI

I guess the conversation is over because no one even wants to ponder it on a hypothesis rhelm. Best to keep your head in the sand and ignore it all. Its very stressful knowing the truth anyway.

[color=blue]Here's a suggestion about saving your posts so your work doesn't vanish due to some technical error such as not being logged in: copy and paste your work into a word document then if things go wrong you have it on file. Sorry we missed all the links.

So I ask what you think we should do now given your perception of the state of the world and suddenly this makes me a person with a closed mind? Discussion over?

Last edited by othershoe1030 on 1/9/2013, 12:13 pm; edited 1 time in total

http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/politics/2009/12/just-what-did-president-obamas-executive-order-regarding-interpol-do/

othershoe1030 wrote:
Chrissy wrote:

FYI

[color=blue]Here's a suggestion about saving your posts so your work doesn't vanish due to some technical error such as not being logged in: copy and paste your work into a word document then if things go wrong you have it on file. Sorry we missed all the links.

So I ask what you think we should do now given your perception of the state of the world and suddenly this makes me a person with a closed mind? Discussion over?

shoe, I didnt start this topic as a thread for me to prove a new world order is coming. I realize thats what it has turned into. But the purpose and clear topic itself was for us to discuss if we beleived in it or not. Because I know better to ask the IF it is going to happen because I know IT IS going to happen.

I was curious as to the thoughts of what a new world order would be accepted by all here. I posed the question as hypothetical so some would be able to address it as such becuase I realize many people think this is just a conspiracy. But being able to answer the question does not need to have any belief in that it will or will not happen.

Theres not a damn thing I know to do about it. All these years ive been on here, all the research done in order to seek answers has not led me to my original answers. We have ALL been suckered.

othershoe1030

othershoe1030

Chrissy wrote:

shoe, I didnt start this topic as a thread for me to prove a new world order is coming. I realize thats what it has turned into. But the purpose and clear topic itself was for us to discuss if we beleived in it or not. Because I know better to ask the IF it is going to happen because I know IT IS going to happen.

I was curious as to the thoughts of what a new world order would be accepted by all here. I posed the question as hypothetical so some would be able to address it as such becuase I realize many people think this is just a conspiracy. But being able to answer the question does not need to have any belief in that it will or will not happen.

Theres not a damn thing I know to do about it. All these years ive been on here, all the research done in order to seek answers has not led me to my original answers. We have ALL been suckered.

For starters it would be a good idea to get the banksters and corporatists out of our government. They have bought their way into basically running the government. We need to break up the big banks, put them back under something like the Glass Steagal law and then do public financing for all elections, not allow PACs by any group, unions AND corporate money should be illegal.

But of course now that the corporations have controlled the media for so long too many will froth at the mouth at the mere suggestion of more government control over the process. So, what we get to live with is the stalemate government now in DC.

Yes, as you say we have all been suckered to the point where it is difficult to communicate and discuss because of all the knee jerk reactions over words like "Europe". They have us where they want us, impotent in our division.
However, if, just if, we can continue to at least try and talk about issues we will have won and they will lose in the long run but it won't be easy and it won't be quick.

Chrissy wrote:
othershoe1030 wrote:
Chrissy wrote:

FYI

Hypothetical: Do you support a One World Order/ A New World order - Page 2 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRYmcHZ6yhzjuUQIHCAFvKQMZFbL7HGxCyIheexVH8ngHUeo1Dj

My thoughts on the subject are...

No! The human race isn't ready for a united world. Until we can accept each others differences and treat each other fairly, there will always be a divided world.

*****SMILE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QzZLBXhsnHc

Smile

othershoe1030 wrote:
Chrissy wrote:

For starters it would be a good idea to get the banksters and corporatists out of our government. They have bought their way into basically running the government. We need to break up the big banks, put them back under something like the Glass Steagal law and then do public financing for all elections, not allow PACs by any group, unions AND corporate money should be illegal. But of course now that the corporations have controlled the media for so long too many will froth at the mouth at the mere suggestion of more government control over the process. So, what we get to live with is the stalemate government now in DC.

Yes, as you say we have all been suckered to the point where it is difficult to communicate and discuss because of all the knee jerk reactions over words like "Europe". They have us where they want us, impotent in our division.
However, if, just if, we can continue to at least try and talk about issues we will have won and they will lose in the long run but it won't be easy and it won't be quick.

I can agree with this. Smile

I dont think the dodd-frank bill is something that will help move us forward to the goal of not having to big to fail banks though, just the oposit.

I do beleive there are a lot of good ideas out here in the peasants world. The only thing I can imagine chnaging anything is for the people to start protesting more and to sue the Gov more. I dont think the media is going to help us either. They are the ones who get those huge finacial dumps of cash during elections.

othershoe1030

othershoe1030

Chrissy wrote:
othershoe1030 wrote:
Chrissy wrote:

For starters it would be a good idea to get the banksters and corporatists out of our government. They have bought their way into basically running the government. We need to break up the big banks, put them back under something like the Glass Steagal law and then do public financing for all elections, not allow PACs by any group, unions AND corporate money should be illegal. But of course now that the corporations have controlled the media for so long too many will froth at the mouth at the mere suggestion of more government control over the process. So, what we get to live with is the stalemate government now in DC.

I dont think the dodd-frank bill is something that will help move us forward to the goal of not having to big to fail banks though, just the oposit.

I do beleive there are a lot of good ideas out here in the peasants world. The only thing I can imagine chnaging anything is for the people to start protesting more and to sue the Gov more. I dont think the media is going to help us either. They are the ones who get those huge finacial dumps of cash during elections.

Peasants world, exactly, the remnants of the middle class. Large demonstrations are necessary and effective to encourage more public support for whatever the cause.

You are absolutely correct about the media but not just because they get piles of cash during campaigns but (and I don't know if you agree with this or not)because the corporations who own them have a vested interest in things going in directions favorable to their businesses. For example there were huge demonstrations around the world before we went into Afghanistan and then Iraq but the American media kept mum so as to dampen the anti-war protests in this country.

VectorMan

VectorMan

I can imagine the muckity muck types up in the UN that would love to rule the world. Complete control over all the money and who gets what. UTOPIA! Twisted Evil

Then look at the muslim brotherhood. Them assholes want to rule the world too......under sharia law. A NWO isn't anywhere in the near future. Too many Americans are/would be against it. Glad to hear gun sales are up though. Very Happy

Ten Years After - "I'd Love To Change The World"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=J7-8sCLWwLk

Lyrics:

Everywhere is freaks and hairies
Dykes and fairies, tell me where is sanity
Tax the rich, feed the poor
Till there are no rich no more

I'd love to change the world
But I don't know what to do
So I'll leave it up to you

Population keeps on breeding
Nation bleeding, still more feeding economy
Life is funny, skies are sunny
Bees make honey, who needs money, monopoly

World pollution, there's no solution
Institution, electrocution
Just black and white, rich or poor
Them and us, stop the war

NaNook

NaNook

If you don't like the Big Banks, don't deposit your money in them.

Anyone see the 2nd Amendment having a purpose?

othershoe1030 wrote:
Chrissy wrote:
othershoe1030 wrote:
Chrissy wrote:

Peasants world, exactly, the remnants of the middle class. Large demonstrations are necessary and effective to encourage more public support for whatever the cause.

You are absolutely correct about the media but not just because they get piles of cash during campaigns but (and I don't know if you agree with this or not)because the corporations who own them have a vested interest in things going in directions favorable to their businesses. For example there were huge demonstrations around the world before we went into Afghanistan and then Iraq but the American media kept mum so as to dampen the anti-war protests in this country.

well I do agree that the american public is very dosile. We will bitch online most of us, but we dont get up in the face and out in the street as much as other countries. Thats because we are comfortibly numb. imho

I do agree that media owners have agendas, but I am sure we dont see those agendas as the same. Medias do well in a socialistic gov controlled society because they are needed as the main tool to blind the sheep. As far as them not airing the before war protest, they certainly aired and counted the dead boadies up until a few years ago. Wink Now the middle east is on fire and hardly anything. hmm

Nanook. I am not against banks, or wallstreet etc. I have my funds in the bank and my retirement grows when wallstreet does. What I dont want is a system that is manipulated fake at some big wigs decision. Im a traditionalist and having the shit manipulated with the feds easing and the banks faking their rating(libor) is not something I support. One thing that most people would or could agree upon is that the system has gotten so big it sees itself as above rules or law and while I am not one for massive strangulating regulations, we are still a nation that should pride itself on laws that keep people honest.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Everything that has happened in the last 100+ years was planned long ago, and is proceeding according to plans. In 1871, a man named Albert Pike outlined the entire plan in a letter to an Italian revolutionary, Gussepi Mazzini. Pike said there would be three world wars and three revolutions, which would further the NWO to its final stages. Pike outlined how Communism, Nazism, Political Zionism, and other international movements would be used to foment the stated world wars and revolutions. The first world war was to be fought to weaken the existing empires and to overthrow the Russian Tsar and establish Russia as the bastion of World Communism. Afterward, Communism was to be built up to be used to destroy other governments and weaken religions. The second world war was to be fought to destroy Nazism, and so Political Zionism could establish a Jewish state in Palestine. Communism was thereafter to be built up so it equaled the strength of the Christian world. World war three will be fought between Political Zionism and the Moslem world. The world will be divided along those lines and will fight itself to a state of complete exhaustion. At that point, Pike’s plan was to provoke the greatest social cataclysm the world has ever seen—and afterward, those who seek undisputed world domination will simply take over.

It is all spelled out in this 1958 book:
Pawns in the Game

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

othershoe1030

othershoe1030

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:Everything that has happened in the last 100+ years was planned long ago, and is proceeding according to plans. In 1871, a man named Albert Pike outlined the entire plan in a letter to an Italian revolutionary, Gussepi Mazzini. Pike said there would be three world wars and three revolutions, which would further the NWO to its final stages. Pike outlined how Communism, Nazism, Political Zionism, and other international movements would be used to foment the stated world wars and revolutions. The first world war was to be fought to weaken the existing empires and to overthrow the Russian Tsar and establish Russia as the bastion of World Communism. Afterward, Communism was to be built up to be used to destroy other governments and weaken religions. The second world war was to be fought to destroy Nazism, and so Political Zionism could establish a Jewish state in Palestine. Communism was thereafter to be built up so it equaled the strength of the Christian world. World war three will be fought between Political Zionism and the Moslem world. The world will be divided along those lines and will fight itself to a state of complete exhaustion. At that point, Pike’s plan was to provoke the greatest social cataclysm the world has ever seen—and afterward, those who seek undisputed world domination will simply take over.

Pawns in the Game
The book by Carr is available in a free PDF download.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

othershoe1030 wrote:
ZVUGKTUBM wrote:Everything that has happened in the last 100+ years was planned long ago, and is proceeding according to plans. In 1871, a man named Albert Pike outlined the entire plan in a letter to an Italian revolutionary, Gussepi Mazzini. Pike said there would be three world wars and three revolutions, which would further the NWO to its final stages. Pike outlined how Communism, Nazism, Political Zionism, and other international movements would be used to foment the stated world wars and revolutions. The first world war was to be fought to weaken the existing empires and to overthrow the Russian Tsar and establish Russia as the bastion of World Communism. Afterward, Communism was to be built up to be used to destroy other governments and weaken religions. The second world war was to be fought to destroy Nazism, and so Political Zionism could establish a Jewish state in Palestine. Communism was thereafter to be built up so it equaled the strength of the Christian world. World war three will be fought between Political Zionism and the Moslem world. The world will be divided along those lines and will fight itself to a state of complete exhaustion. At that point, Pike’s plan was to provoke the greatest social cataclysm the world has ever seen—and afterward, those who seek undisputed world domination will simply take over.

Pawns in the Game

Just click on the book name in my post to get the download (embedded hyperlink). Back in the late 1960s, my parents told me about reading an "underground book" titled Pawns in the Game--that they found to be intriguing. They never talked much about it, though. I found it in 1982 through an obscure mail-order book dealer in Oregon. I purchased and read the book, and later would buy and give away copies to friends. Yes, only "Conspiracy Nuts" would read such a book; however, whether you think the NWO to be plausible or not, the book is an interesting read. It is sort of up there in that rare atmosphere where Teo goes--but that stratified air is refreshing at times, and serves to clear the mind of the cobwebs that you get filled up with down here at the lower levels. I have read many other books and works about this NWO stuff, and am a believer in the conspiracy. I don't stay fixated on it, but I know it is there.

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:
othershoe1030 wrote:

Pawns in the Game

Just click on the book name in my post to get the download (embedded hyperlink). Back in the late 1960s, my parents told me about reading an "underground book" titled Pawns in the Game--that they found to be intriguing. They never talked much about it, though. I found it in 1982 through an obscure mail-order book dealer in Oregon. I purchased and read the book, and later would buy and give away copies to friends. Yes, only "Conspiracy Nuts" would read such a book; however, whether you think the NWO to be plausible or not, the book is an interesting read. It is sort of up there in that rare atmosphere where Teo goes--but that stratified air is refreshing at times, and serves to clear the mind of the cobwebs that you get filled up with down here at the lower levels. I have read many other books and works about this NWO stuff, and am a believer in the conspiracy. I don't stay fixated on it, but I know it is there.

Ill check the book out. I already believe though.

Your post is refreshingly honest and I appreciate it.

Thank you

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

PACEDOG#1 wrote:I am agin' it!

Hell NYET to the NWO.

The US, despite how effed up it might be, is still a beacon of hope and light years ahead of many or the majority of the world that is pretty much a cesspool for how jacked up humanity can be. If the preceeding statement was false, then why are people literally DYING to get here?

Nope, no NWO for me. The minute this place is turned over to the UN, we will no longer have the way of life or freedoms we NOW enjoy...one of them probably free posting on the internet of anything we want to say within the law. I can see that the UN would love to come in a lower our standards even more than they have been since 08 when Obama was elected.

Only an idiot would believe that the election of Obama in 08 was a lowering of our standards. After Bush's complete failure as POTUS, including his blatant lying, wars of aggression, the complete lack of action to prevent 9/11, and the admitted use of "enhanced interrogation techniques"...how can you even begin to suggest that Obama's election was anything but an improvement? Seriously...how?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum