Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Biden talk about how thier afirmative task is to create a "New World Order"

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Where what they are focusing on now is leveling the playing field.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Which of course would prove that both the republicans and the democrats are a part of The New World Order. Because it was a Republican (Daddy Bush) who first called for it, and now it's a democrat (this clown) who is continuing to advocate it.
Don't trust any of them, Chrissy, they're all in the Illuminatti.

Resistance is futile.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

PkrBum wrote:Resistance is futile.

You've got that right, Pkr. I've always said that when the Illuminutty comes for me I sure aint stupid enough to go up against all that firepower. I'm gonna volunteer to join up with them. I'm hoping that will get me a trustee job at the FEMA camp.

Boards promised to put in a good word for me... the rest of you are screwed.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

He's not talking about Poppy Bush's NWO.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Bob wrote:Which of course would prove that both the republicans and the democrats are a part of The New World Order. Because it was a Republican (Daddy Bush) who first called for it, and now it's a democrat (this clown) who is continuing to advocate it.
Don't trust any of them, Chrissy, they're all in the Illuminatti.

I know you are trying to be facetious, but the ruling class from both sides of the aisle are closer to what you describe in reality.

They don't get elected unless they are beholden to the elites.

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

Floridatexan wrote:
He's not talking about Poppy Bush's NWO.

lol that you think there's a difference.

othershoe1030

othershoe1030

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:

I know you are trying to be facetious, but the ruling class from both sides of the aisle are closer to what you describe in reality.

They don't get elected unless they are beholden to the elites.

The elites are all in it together. They support agendas that help them make more money while they split up the rest of us into pro-this and anti-that. We go on screaming at each other as if our lives depended on the outcome of the argument convinced we are doing the right thing.

In the meantime they continue to run the country by buying politicians and getting all the rules changed to suit their ends.

Margin Call

Margin Call

Yes, extremely rich people seek to protect their wealth and accumulate more. Why are people so surprised by this?

Amazing how some people can be told the truth right to their face and they still make excuses and don't get it.

Biden talk about how thier afirmative task is to create a "New World Order" Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT9g0YZhirz4YUtn31tjcDB1mfJkCMwZg89T3HvoyKDtC8hULpK

The world leaders can't get along. Doesn't matter how rich the rich think they are it won't stop war from breaking out and destroying everything. Being rich won't save you if someone who doesn't like you comes a knocking with something that will kill you.

*****UNHAPPY SMILE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wBkTUzKAiXQ

Smile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum