Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hypothetical: Do you support a One World Order/ A New World order

+4
Sal
othershoe1030
ZVUGKTUBM
Hospital Bob
8 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

I present this as hypothetical because I realize some people do not beleive this is actual. So regardless of that in order to roll the idea around and talk about it, here it is hypothetically.

Do you support a new world order, a One large government for the World states? And why or why not.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Chrissy wrote:I present this as hypothetical because I realize some people do not beleive this is actual. So regardless of that in order to roll the idea around and talk about it, here it is hypothetically.

Do you support a new world order, a One large government for the World states? And why or why not.

I don't give any "support" to any government, regardless if it's a one-country government or a one-world government. Government is nothing more to me than a necessary evil. Just a tool to (hopefully) help society and (hopefully) nothing more.
I don't live for it and I won't die for it.
I think JFK was fulla shit. It should be what the government can do for society, not what society can do for the government.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

NO!

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

I'm not sure where people think we're heading... but I think it's fairly obvious that it is global governance.

Hell... the administration reported Arizona to the UN... LOL... sigh.

PkrBum wrote:I'm not sure where people think we're heading... but I think it's fairly obvious that it is global governance.

Hell... the administration reported Arizona to the UN... LOL... sigh.

Exactly!

I was hoping to try to open up honest dialoge about the subject. Because so many people still refuse to see the writing on the wall.

Ive heard good things and bad things for and against. I dont understand why people here just cant come right out and state for or against and why?

othershoe1030

othershoe1030

There is a certain amount of inevitable homogenization going on just because of the ease of travel and communication. It is easier to share ideas than ever before.

Cultures are very embedded things. Some cultural traditions go on for centuries, take religious practices for example.

Governments are a different matter. At this point each country values its sovereignty and strives in most cases to preserve it. Notice the problems revolving around the creation of the Euro and countries giving up their own currency.

On some levels, say banking, we are already there. On actual governments we are farther away. I wouldn't be in favor of a one world order any more than I'd be in favor of turning all retail establishments into a cookie cutter strip mall. It is just too boring.

othershoe1030

othershoe1030

Bob wrote:
Chrissy wrote:I present this as hypothetical because I realize some people do not beleive this is actual. So regardless of that in order to roll the idea around and talk about it, here it is hypothetically.

I don't give any "support" to any government, regardless if it's a one-country government or a one-world government. Government is nothing more to me than a necessary evil. Just a tool to (hopefully) help society and (hopefully) nothing more.
I think JFK was fulla shit. It should be what the government can do for society, not what society can do for the government.

I think you support the government more than you realize. Every time you drive on the right side of the street or resist the temptation to throw a brick through somebody's window you are supporting the government.

We used to say that the inmates allowed us to control them, we did it with their consent. If it weren't so we would have been dealing with a riot situation or a hunger strike. The prison worked because the inmates let it work, same with a government.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

othershoe1030 wrote:
Bob wrote:

I think you support the government more than you realize. Every time you drive on the right side of the street or resist the temptation to throw a brick through somebody's window you are supporting the government.

We used to say that the inmates allowed us to control them, we did it with their consent. If it weren't so we would have been dealing with a riot situation or a hunger strike. The prison worked because the inmates let it work, same with a government.
I didn't communicate that very well because I was trying to utilize a word in the thread title, "support". What I mean to say is that all the value I put on government of any kind is only utilitarian. I have no feelings for government. I don't have any emotional attachment to it any more than I do to the numerous corporations that are also a part of society.
For me, a government and a corporation are for all practical purposes just two variations of the same thing. They are institutions which can be used for the betterment of society if they are not abused. Just societal tools is all. I don't get goosebumps when thinking about Walmart and I don't get them when I think about a government. I just want all of it to provide a service to society and I neither want nor do I need anything else from it.

othershoe1030 wrote:There is a certain amount of inevitable homogenization going on just because of the ease of travel and communication. It is easier to share ideas than ever before.

Cultures are very embedded things. Some cultural traditions go on for centuries, take religious practices for example.

Governments are a different matter. At this point each country values its sovereignty and strives in most cases to preserve it. Notice the problems revolving around the creation of the Euro and countries giving up their own currency.

On some levels, say banking, we are already there. On actual governments we are farther away. I wouldn't be in favor of a one world order any more than I'd be in favor of turning all retail establishments into a cookie cutter strip mall. It is just too boring.

I appreciate your honesty and atempt to roll this around. I dont know what asshole gave you a neg for it, but I give you a pos for being a open minded thinker, instead of a stinker.

Now we agree about the world banking system, thats to easy. they have to be connected in a certain degree due to curency exchange and trade.

But even with this, we have aproached a "syep further" stance with bailouts to foriegn countries. The european union fights back in forth with its members because the poor countries want bailouts and the richer ones want to know who's going to pay for it. we within that same scope, and even though we are not part of the europena union, we have bailed them out. But enough about banks, thats not my concern, well not all of it.

I will use one world order from here on out because the NWO has been vexed, the new term is one world government.

Do you think we move a little bit closer to one world gov as our country defers things to a group of foriegners sitting at a round table making decisions, such as parker mentioned, the AZ thing when obama reported Az to the UN for human rights violations.

How about when all was needed to go to war recently was NATO's say so?

It is very clear that both parties represenatives are in on this. I blame both parties btw. I just want to be clear. bush did a whole lot to get us here as well.

I see very clearly to whats going on with our countries direction and the world. We need to have honest dialog about it. This isnt a conspiracy and the funny thing is, they have been telling us all along. both parties have been telling us all along too. We just havnt been getting it.

Who did Obama go to for approval to attack libya?

A) The United States Congress.

B) The American Citizenry.

C) The United Nations.

othershoe1030

othershoe1030

Chrissy wrote:
othershoe1030 wrote:There is a certain amount of inevitable homogenization going on just because of the ease of travel and communication. It is easier to share ideas than ever before.

I appreciate your honesty and atempt to roll this around. I dont know what asshole gave you a neg for it, but I give you a pos for being a open minded thinker, instead of a stinker.

Now we agree about the world banking system, thats to easy. they have to be connected in a certain degree due to curency exchange and trade.

But even with this, we have aproached a "syep further" stance with bailouts to foriegn countries. The european union fights back in forth with its members because the poor countries want bailouts and the richer ones want to know who's going to pay for it. we within that same scope, and even though we are not part of the europena union, we have bailed them out. But enough about banks, thats not my concern, well not all of it.

I will use one world order from here on out because the NWO has been vexed, the new term is one world government.

Do you think we move a little bit closer to one world gov as our country defers things to a group of foriegners sitting at a round table making decisions, such as parker mentioned, the AZ thing when obama reported Az to the UN for human rights violations.

It is very clear that both parties represenatives are in on this. I blame both parties btw. I just want to be clear. bush did a whole lot to get us here as well.

I see very clearly to whats going on with our countries direction and the world. We need to have honest dialog about it. This isnt a conspiracy and the funny thing is, they have been telling us all along. both parties have been telling us all along too. We just havnt been getting it.

It doesn't seem to me that any country especially our own is in any hurry or is pushing for a One World Order. I'm not saying you are but there are some who tend to over react to every little thing when it comes to some topics. Their reaction is out of proportion IMO to whatever event they are talking about. I don't think every act of cooperation between our country and other countries should be cause for huge alarm bells to go off. I mean there is such a thing as legitimate cooperation between/among nations. I think that sort of thing strengthens a country rather than threatening it.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/sasha-abramsky/obama-at-the-united-natio_b_296387.html

Sal

Sal

othershoe1030 wrote:It doesn't seem to me that any country especially our own is in any hurry or is pushing for a One World Order. I'm not saying you are but there are some who tend to over react to every little thing when it comes to some topics. Their reaction is out of proportion IMO to whatever event they are talking about. I don't think every act of cooperation between our country and other countries should be cause for huge alarm bells to go off. I mean there is such a thing as legitimate cooperation between/among nations. I think that sort of thing strengthens a country rather than threatening it.

Your posts in this thread have been reasonable and thoughtful, shoe.

Remarkably so considering the tinfoil hat subject matter.

I admire your aplomb in dealing with idiots.

Sal wrote:
othershoe1030 wrote:It doesn't seem to me that any country especially our own is in any hurry or is pushing for a One World Order. I'm not saying you are but there are some who tend to over react to every little thing when it comes to some topics. Their reaction is out of proportion IMO to whatever event they are talking about. I don't think every act of cooperation between our country and other countries should be cause for huge alarm bells to go off. I mean there is such a thing as legitimate cooperation between/among nations. I think that sort of thing strengthens a country rather than threatening it.

You are ignorant and I am not a idiot.

Sal

Sal

Chrissy wrote:

You are ignorant and I am not a idiot.

Wrong on both counts.

Very Happy

othershoe1030 wrote:
Chrissy wrote:

It doesn't seem to me that any country especially our own is in any hurry or is pushing for a One World Order. I'm not saying you are but there are some who tend to over react to every little thing when it comes to some topics. Their reaction is out of proportion IMO to whatever event they are talking about. I don't think every act of cooperation between our country and other countries should be cause for huge alarm bells to go off. I mean there is such a thing as legitimate cooperation between/among nations. I think that sort of thing strengthens a country rather than threatening it.

I think you have purposly ignored all the information out there on this due to it being labeled a certain way.

Giving up any amount of soveirntry is not casual cooperation.

Its been in front of our faces for years. multiple presidents have spoken about this new world order, one world government. Matter of a fact so have many other politicians. John kerry even had a conversation about it. I point him out because he just got appointed as secreatary of state.

Do you know obama was sued in federal court for going to war in lybia and all he wanted was NATO's approval?

and since this is a bi partisan effort for the most part, bush is guilty of starting the milleneum project which works hand in hand with obamas program that the little french girl has been assigned to help.

Do you not think its odd for the president of the united states of america to report one of his OWN states to a global entity for human rights violations?

its sad that the people of this country can not see whats right in front of thier face.

This is going down.

Its now been pointed out and ive done it as calmly and sincere as possible. Its up to you if you choose to do your own research. Its not partisan, its the the BIG plan.

I am agin' it!

Hell NYET to the NWO.

The US, despite how effed up it might be, is still a beacon of hope and light years ahead of many or the majority of the world that is pretty much a cesspool for how jacked up humanity can be. If the preceeding statement was false, then why are people literally DYING to get here?

Nope, no NWO for me. The minute this place is turned over to the UN, we will no longer have the way of life or freedoms we NOW enjoy...one of them probably free posting on the internet of anything we want to say within the law. I can see that the UN would love to come in a lower our standards even more than they have been since 08 when Obama was elected.

PACEDOG#1 wrote:I am agin' it!

Hell NYET to the NWO.

The US, despite how effed up it might be, is still a beacon of hope and light years ahead of many or the majority of the world that is pretty much a cesspool for how jacked up humanity can be. If the preceeding statement was false, then why are people literally DYING to get here?

Nope, no NWO for me. The minute this place is turned over to the UN, we will no longer have the way of life or freedoms we NOW enjoy...one of them probably free posting on the internet of anything we want to say within the law. I can see that the UN would love to come in a lower our standards even more than they have been since 08 when Obama was elected.

I agree with you. theres still plenty they still have to spread out. I give it 10 years.

othershoe1030

othershoe1030

Sal wrote:

Thank you so much for the kind words. check your PMs.

othershoe1030

othershoe1030

Chrissy wrote:
othershoe1030 wrote:
Chrissy wrote:

I think you have purposly ignored all the information out there on this due to it being labeled a certain way.

Its been in front of our faces for years. multiple presidents have spoken about this new world order, one world government. Matter of a fact so have many other politicians. John kerry even had a conversation about it. I point him out because he just got appointed as secreatary of state.

Do you know obama was sued in federal court for going to war in lybia and all he wanted was NATO's approval?

and since this is a bi partisan effort for the most part, bush is guilty of starting the milleneum project which works hand in hand with obamas program that the little french girl has been assigned to help.

Do you not think its odd for the president of the united states of america to report one of his OWN states to a global entity for human rights violations?

its sad that the people of this country can not see whats right in front of thier face.

This is going down.

Its now been pointed out and ive done it as calmly and sincere as possible. Its up to you if you choose to do your own research. Its not partisan, its the the BIG plan.

What sort of direction would you like our country to take in regards to international relations? I don't think a country can function on the international level without entering into agreements with others. How do you propose we proceed?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Agenda_21

NaNook

NaNook

I'll continue to cling to my guns.......you can thank me later.

Sal

Sal

othershoe1030 wrote:

Thank you so much for the kind words. check your PMs.

Thanks, shoe.

You have a PM in reply.

othershoe1030 wrote:
Chrissy wrote:
othershoe1030 wrote:
Chrissy wrote:

This is going down.

What sort of direction would you like our country to take in regards to international relations? I don't think a country can function on the international level without entering into agreements with others. How do you propose we proceed?

Should a country enter into these agreements to the detriment of its own citizens?

othershoe1030

othershoe1030

alecto wrote:
Should a country enter into these agreements to the detriment of its own citizens?

We are now talking about Agenda 21?

It is difficult to argue against the benefits of population control, clean air, and sustainable development but I have a feeling someone will come up with a few.

All I know about this Agenda 21 is what I just read in the Wikipedia article. According to that the U.S. has about 1/2 the cities in the world who have signed onto it. Since it is a local decision I would imagine that a lot of scrutiny has been given to the Agenda by the local governments who signed on. I guess I'd have to trust the locals to decide what was best for them.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum