Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Al Gore Sells Current TV to Al Jazeera (Tries To Make Sale Before 1-1-13 To Avoid Obama's Tax Increases a Paying His "Fair Share" and Fails As Expected.) LOL

+4
Joanimaroni
Sal
Nekochan
VectorMan
8 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

othershoe1030

othershoe1030

Here's another source for news of the Middle East.

http://www.linktv.org/mosaic

2seaoat

Romney was attacked viciously for making good business decisions.

100 million in a qualified retirement fund is not good business. It is a precursor to prosecution......mark my word.....this story is not over.

Lurch wrote:All politicians are Crooks and play the system, you just pay no mind when the r's do it.. Remember ones who defended that POS romney by sayin it was legal?

Defend the Donkeys with all your might. LOL

PACEDOG#1 wrote:
Lurch wrote:All politicians are Crooks and play the system, you just pay no mind when the r's do it.. Remember ones who defended that POS romney by sayin it was legal?

Defend the Donkeys with all your might. LOL

I guess your reading comprehension didn't pick up where I said ALL politicians are crooks.. My comment was just to point out the op's double standard..

VectorMan

VectorMan

Lurch wrote:
VectorMan wrote:I'm just here pointing out the double standards. The fact that Gore is a hilariously silly boob just makes for more icing on the cake. LOL

Then the other fact that he sold it to "terrorist friendly" Al Jazeera should make everyone look at this hack in the new light of reality.

It's kinda funny hearing you talk about double standards..

Could you elaborate?

Captn Kaoz

Captn Kaoz

The new networks Friday primetime line up is going to be explosive. It will start off with Mohammed and Son at 7:00; Ali in the Family at 730 followed by Martyr She Wrote, CSI Mecca and Sharia Law and Order. I can't wait.

Captn Kaoz wrote:The new networks Friday primetime line up is going to be explosive. It will start off with Mohammed and Son at 7:00; Ali in the Family at 730 followed by Martyr She Wrote, CSI Mecca and Sharia Law and Order. I can't wait.

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!

nochain wrote:
Captn Kaoz wrote:The new networks Friday primetime line up is going to be explosive. It will start off with Mohammed and Son at 7:00; Ali in the Family at 730 followed by Martyr She Wrote, CSI Mecca and Sharia Law and Order. I can't wait.

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!

Somehow they'll squeeze in the Kardashians...

Markle

Markle

Al Jazeera is financed by Qatar. Dripping in oil they obviously have more money than sense. On a typical night, Current has all of 42,000 viewers. We have far more than that at a football game. (FSU)

Five hundred million for that seems pretty steep. Good Ol' Al "Snake Oil Salesman" Gore walked away with a cool $100 million in oil money. I guess his scam is good for a solid cash flow and he's not to proud to take piles of oil money cash.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum