Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Christmas Eve in Brownsville

3 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

51Christmas Eve in Brownsville - Page 3 Empty Re: Christmas Eve in Brownsville 12/30/2012, 11:12 pm

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

[quote="Dreamsglore"]
Ghandi wrote:
W_T_M wrote:
Ghandi wrote:
W_T_M wrote:Reply with quote
36 Re: Christmas Eve in Brownsville Today at 21:42
hallmarkgrad

I mentioned you.....................
What I do remember is that no one was scared or fearful. No one seemed to be armed or had weapons all over the place. Maybe not like Ghandi that has to carry his pistol(Military trained) to go to Wal-mart.

Sober up and see from page 1 of this thread. I was not here till you(wmt)mentioned me. dumbass. Are you too stupid to see that? Go back to page 1 of the post and look.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

First post, page 1....

Christmas Eve in Brownsville on Fri 28 Dec 2012 - 21:51
hallmarkgrad

Christmas eve I went to two different party/dinners in Brownsville. One was about 3 blocks north of Cervantes and R st the other was a couple of blocks west of Pace Blvd on P st. White people. We had a good time, kids playing with Christmas toys, some people drinking, some not. People brought all the Christmas type food and drink. It could have been anywhere but it was in "Da Hood". I dont remember seeing the first Leo drive down the street.
What I do remember is that no one was scared or fearful. No one seemed to be armed or had weapons all over the place. Maybe not like Ghandi that has to carry his pistol(Military trained) to go to Wal-mart.
It seems from this forum that the people who are most fearful are those who are the furthest removed from the action. They are good people. For the most part, solid working people who happen to live in a rough area. They own their own homes and can not really afford to move.
They are not stupid or ignorant. They secure their houses at night and take the necessary measures to defend them selves, but it is not a obsession.
These particular people have lived in the area for 20 plus years and have never been attacked or had a home invasion. The odds are they never will.
As one of them stated when asked about the "Bad Guys" We dont F..k with them and they dont F..k with us.

Try to stay calm, all is good, even in some parts of "Da Hood"

Of the two of us, I'm not the one in rehab and AA. Lets not listen to the one who is. Right? Drunken idiot.

You're the one who needs to be jail,though. I'd rather be in rehab.

I'm guessing you're not an english major.

52Christmas Eve in Brownsville - Page 3 Empty Re: Christmas Eve in Brownsville 12/30/2012, 11:18 pm

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

I see a HAPPY NEW YEAR is fast approaching if we can just think of some new and more colorful names to call each other in the coming months....

Christmas Eve in Brownsville - Page 3 Animat10

53Christmas Eve in Brownsville - Page 3 Empty Re: Christmas Eve in Brownsville 12/30/2012, 11:21 pm

[quote="Ghandi"]
Dreamsglore wrote:
Ghandi wrote:
W_T_M wrote:
Ghandi wrote:
hallmarkgrad

Sober up and see from page 1 of this thread. I was not here till you(wmt)mentioned me. dumbass. Are you too stupid to see that? Go back to page 1 of the post and look.

First post, page 1....

hallmarkgrad

Christmas eve I went to two different party/dinners in Brownsville. One was about 3 blocks north of Cervantes and R st the other was a couple of blocks west of Pace Blvd on P st. White people. We had a good time, kids playing with Christmas toys, some people drinking, some not. People brought all the Christmas type food and drink. It could have been anywhere but it was in "Da Hood". I dont remember seeing the first Leo drive down the street.
It seems from this forum that the people who are most fearful are those who are the furthest removed from the action. They are good people. For the most part, solid working people who happen to live in a rough area. They own their own homes and can not really afford to move.
They are not stupid or ignorant. They secure their houses at night and take the necessary measures to defend them selves, but it is not a obsession.
These particular people have lived in the area for 20 plus years and have never been attacked or had a home invasion. The odds are they never will.
As one of them stated when asked about the "Bad Guys" We dont F..k with them and they dont F..k with us.

Of the two of us, I'm not the one in rehab and AA. Lets not listen to the one who is. Right? Drunken idiot.

No, I graduated many years ago.Something you never achieved but don't bother w/ more insults. I'm leaving now and won't be here to read it.

54Christmas Eve in Brownsville - Page 3 Empty Re: Christmas Eve in Brownsville 12/30/2012, 11:23 pm

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

[quote="TEOTWAWKI"]I see a HAPPY NEW YEAR is fast approaching if we can just think of some new and more colorful names to call each other in the coming months....

Christmas Eve in Brownsville - Page 3 Animat10[/quote

A voice of reason:

TEO,

Can you look at this thread and say who introduced me to it?

From page one. DId I say anything before I was mentioned by name by wmt?

Last edited by Ghandi on 12/30/2012, 11:26 pm; edited 1 time in total

55Christmas Eve in Brownsville - Page 3 Empty Re: Christmas Eve in Brownsville 12/30/2012, 11:25 pm

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

[quote="Dreamsglore"]
Ghandi wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
Ghandi wrote:
W_T_M wrote:
Ghandi wrote:
hallmarkgrad

First post, page 1....

hallmarkgrad

No, I graduated many years ago.Something you never achieved but don't bother w/ more insults. I'm leaving now and won't be here to read it.

You graduated before english was invented? Is that what you are saying?

56Christmas Eve in Brownsville - Page 3 Empty Re: Christmas Eve in Brownsville 12/30/2012, 11:31 pm

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

[quote="Ghandi"]
TEOTWAWKI wrote:I see a HAPPY NEW YEAR is fast approaching if we can just think of some new and more colorful names to call each other in the coming months....

Christmas Eve in Brownsville - Page 3 Animat10[/quote

A voice of reason:

TEO,

Can you look at this thread and say who introduced me to it?

From page one. DId I say anything before I was mentioned by name by wmt?

I wish I could and I do understand the point you make but I am no one to be mediating anyone......I am just muddling along hoping to see 2014 as a free man in a great country....bigger fish to fry if you catch my drift....

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum