Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Christmas Eve in Brownsville

3 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

26Christmas Eve in Brownsville - Page 2 Empty Re: Christmas Eve in Brownsville 12/30/2012, 9:09 pm

Ghandi wrote:
Lurch wrote:
riceme wrote:
Lurch wrote:I go to Brownsville often..
They know what I drink at Sams and The Cutty.. Twisted Evil
I go to Tom, Ann & Buddy's too..

And I know well how you handle yourself in public, which is in reference to what I wrote about above. You're a good man sweetheart, and I miss you.

I love you
Embarassed Rolling Eyes I'm good when I'm around good people but I can get Bad like ghandi if needed... I miss You too.. I love you

Are you the guy who's head I pushed in the toilet last weekend?

You're too much of a punk to even think about really messing with Anybody..
Nobody bothers me when I go out.. I promise..

27Christmas Eve in Brownsville - Page 2 Empty Re: Christmas Eve in Brownsville 12/30/2012, 9:13 pm

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

Lurch wrote:
Ghandi wrote:
Lurch wrote:
riceme wrote:

And I know well how you handle yourself in public, which is in reference to what I wrote about above. You're a good man sweetheart, and I miss you.

I love you
Embarassed Rolling Eyes I'm good when I'm around good people but I can get Bad like ghandi if needed... I miss You too.. I love you

Are you the guy who's head I pushed in the toilet last weekend?

You're too much of a punk to even think about really messing with Anybody..
Nobody bothers me when I go out.. I promise..

Really? I'm pretty sure I flushed your head in a toilet. If not you, another freakish tall guy in a west side bar.

28Christmas Eve in Brownsville - Page 2 Empty Re: Christmas Eve in Brownsville 12/30/2012, 9:31 pm

Lurch wrote:
riceme wrote:

I love you

I know how protective you are of your people and how capable you are of defending not only them but yourself as well, and I respect that mightily. Not very ladylike (but I've never claimed to be a lady), but I have been in more fights than I care to admit by way of defending mostly gal friends who were being picked on and/or harassed by bullies, both women and men.

Once got the crap beaten out of me by three Skinheads who were at a show where my friends' band was performing. They came there to heckle them, as two of the band members were brother and sister, legal Japanese immigrants. I told them to get the f*** out since they weren't there to enjoy the show. They got in my face (one was 6'6"... yikes!), and were ejected from the bar. They waited for me outside, as they knew I lived just around the corner and would likely walk home alone. Jumped me and beat the bejeezus out of me. Only stopped when I was finally able to pull my punch-knife. In retrospect, I should have exited the bar w/it in my fist and/or asked one of the guys to walk me home. Lesson learned. But I got my licks in, none of them walked away unscathed, and would do it all over again today. I don't like bullies, not one bit.

Ended up getting retribution, but that is not a story for public consumption. Wink

29Christmas Eve in Brownsville - Page 2 Empty Re: Christmas Eve in Brownsville 12/30/2012, 9:47 pm

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

riceme wrote:
Lurch wrote:
riceme wrote:

I love you

I know how protective you are of your people and how capable you are of defending not only them but yourself as well, and I respect that mightily. Not very ladylike (but I've never claimed to be a lady), but I have been in more fights than I care to admit by way of defending mostly gal friends who were being picked on and/or harassed by bullies, both women and men.

Once got the crap beaten out of me by three Skinheads who were at a show where my friends' band was performing. They came there to heckle them, as two of the band members were brother and sister, legal Japanese immigrants. I told them to get the f*** out since they weren't there to enjoy the show. They got in my face (one was 6'6"... yikes!), and were ejected from the bar. They waited for me outside, as they knew I lived just around the corner and would likely walk home alone. Jumped me and beat the bejeezus out of me. Only stopped when I was finally able to pull my punch-knife. In retrospect, I should have exited the bar w/it in my fist and/or asked one of the guys to walk me home. Lesson learned. But I got my licks in, none of them walked away unscathed, and would do it all over again today. I don't like bullies, not one bit.

Ended up getting retribution, but that is not a story for public consumption. Wink

Geeze riceme....you could write a book....That's why I hang out in swamps and in the woods...Gators and bears are a lot more predictable.....6' 6" yikes !

30Christmas Eve in Brownsville - Page 2 Empty Re: Christmas Eve in Brownsville 12/30/2012, 10:02 pm

TEOTWAWKI wrote:
Geeze riceme....you could write a book....That's why I hang out in swamps and in the woods...Gators and bears are a lot more predictable.....6' 6" yikes !

lol, I probably *could* write a book. Those were some interesting and wild years. I used to have a whole bunch of journals from back in those days, however all but one of them burned up when the guy I was engaged to's cabin burned down in Ohio, near the WV border, along with the most of the rest of my most precious personal belongings. Nothing of any monetary value at all... only of value to me.

But yeah, that's why I hang out in the mountains by myself nowadays as well. Last time I went out (on Independence Day, but which is rare in any case) I got suckerpunched by some tiny, random, crazy woman I'd never seen before with something heavy in her fist. She knocked me out cold and broke my orbital bone. I figure one of her friends told her that some skinny girl with long brown hair and glasses had done or said something awful, and she mistook me for that person. Never been hit that hard in my life, even by a full grown man.

31Christmas Eve in Brownsville - Page 2 Empty Re: Christmas Eve in Brownsville 12/30/2012, 10:09 pm

Ghandi wrote:
W_T_M wrote:Awesome. Sounds like you had a nice time with friends. But come on....wouldn't you have felt a lot safer if ghandi was there with his gat...?

I imagine him being a total jerk in public hoping he will get the chance to kill someone and claim he was just standing his ground. And the witness' will all agree that the guy deserved to be shot dead. Therefore, no need to even file a report.

"...Come on...he was wearing baggy pants and he cut in line ahead of me and my wife...he had it coming to him. Ask all of these other white folk and they'll say the same..."

And why was I injected into this thread? And you have the nerve to call other posters trolls. Drunk dummy. Miss an AA meeting today?

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Why don't you ask the OP, dumbass....?

He introduced you to this thread, troll.

32Christmas Eve in Brownsville - Page 2 Empty Re: Christmas Eve in Brownsville 12/30/2012, 10:13 pm

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

W_T_M wrote:
Ghandi wrote:
W_T_M wrote:Awesome. Sounds like you had a nice time with friends. But come on....wouldn't you have felt a lot safer if ghandi was there with his gat...?

I imagine him being a total jerk in public hoping he will get the chance to kill someone and claim he was just standing his ground. And the witness' will all agree that the guy deserved to be shot dead. Therefore, no need to even file a report.

"...Come on...he was wearing baggy pants and he cut in line ahead of me and my wife...he had it coming to him. Ask all of these other white folk and they'll say the same..."

And why was I injected into this thread? And you have the nerve to call other posters trolls. Drunk dummy. Miss an AA meeting today?

Not true. You introduced me to this thread. I wasn't here till you mentioned me for no reason other than to start a conflict. Like you usually do. Ass hole.

33Christmas Eve in Brownsville - Page 2 Empty Re: Christmas Eve in Brownsville 12/30/2012, 10:26 pm

Hey Lurch, is Angelo still at the Cutty Sark? He ought to be 95 by now if he is still around. (When he had it out where the Reef is now on Perdido Key, we used to call it the Cut-a-Fart.) Apparently he bought the Cutty Sark business and moved the name over to the Mobile Highway location.

We used to eat breakfast at the diner that became the Cutty Sark location. They had the best grits that I have ever had.

34Christmas Eve in Brownsville - Page 2 Empty Re: Christmas Eve in Brownsville 12/30/2012, 10:38 pm

:

Very Happy

35Christmas Eve in Brownsville - Page 2 Empty Re: Christmas Eve in Brownsville 12/30/2012, 10:42 pm

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

Dreamsglore wrote: :

Very Happy

No better words have ever been spoken from a retards mouth. Congratulations dummy. Say something else without moving your mouth. Just like an untrained puppet.

36Christmas Eve in Brownsville - Page 2 Empty Re: Christmas Eve in Brownsville 12/30/2012, 10:42 pm

I mentioned you.....................
What I do remember is that no one was scared or fearful. No one seemed to be armed or had weapons all over the place. Maybe not like Ghandi that has to carry his pistol(Military trained) to go to Wal-mart.

37Christmas Eve in Brownsville - Page 2 Empty Re: Christmas Eve in Brownsville 12/30/2012, 10:43 pm

?

Last edited by W_T_M on 12/30/2012, 10:47 pm; edited 1 time in total

38Christmas Eve in Brownsville - Page 2 Empty Re: Christmas Eve in Brownsville 12/30/2012, 10:45 pm

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

W_T_M wrote:
Ghandi wrote:
W_T_M wrote:
Ghandi wrote:

Not true. You introduced me to this thread. I wasn't here till you mentioned me for no reason other than to start a conflict. Like you usually do. Ass hole.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Christmas eve I went to two different party/dinners in Brownsville. One was about 3 blocks north of Cervantes and R st the other was a couple of blocks west of Pace Blvd on P st. White people. We had a good time, kids playing with Christmas toys, some people drinking, some not. People brought all the Christmas type food and drink. It could have been anywhere but it was in "Da Hood". I dont remember seeing the first Leo drive down the street.
What I do remember is that no one was scared or fearful. No one seemed to be armed or had weapons all over the place. Maybe not like Ghandi that has to carry his pistol(Military trained) to go to Wal-mart.
It seems from this forum that the people who are most fearful are those who are the furthest removed from the action.

Like I said...

Stalker[/quote]

That's your post idiot. drink too much again today? Alcoholic.

39Christmas Eve in Brownsville - Page 2 Empty Re: Christmas Eve in Brownsville 12/30/2012, 10:48 pm

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

hallmarkgrad wrote:I mentioned you.....................

No idiots on bicycles here. Move along dummy. This has nothing to do with you. Unless you want it to.

40Christmas Eve in Brownsville - Page 2 Empty Re: Christmas Eve in Brownsville 12/30/2012, 10:49 pm

36 Re: Christmas Eve in Brownsville Today at 21:42
hallmarkgrad

41Christmas Eve in Brownsville - Page 2 Empty Re: Christmas Eve in Brownsville 12/30/2012, 10:54 pm

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

[quote="W_T_M"]Reply with quote
hallmarkgrad

Sober up and see from page 1 of this thread. I was not here till you(wmt)mentioned me. dumbass. Are you too stupid to see that? Go back to page 1 of the post and look.

42Christmas Eve in Brownsville - Page 2 Empty Re: Christmas Eve in Brownsville 12/30/2012, 10:56 pm

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

Here ya go asswipe drunk. Did I do anything on this thread before YOU mentioned my name here? NO. There you go. Liar.

43Christmas Eve in Brownsville - Page 2 Empty Re: Christmas Eve in Brownsville 12/30/2012, 10:57 pm

Ghandi wrote:

No idiots on bicycles here. Move along dummy. This has nothing to do with you. Unless you want it to.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

It's not even debatable. The original poster who started this thread called you out because you're a pathetic scared little POS retired navy chief who is so afraid of them "other folk" that you don't even go to WalMart w/out your gun.

The end.

44Christmas Eve in Brownsville - Page 2 Empty Re: Christmas Eve in Brownsville 12/30/2012, 10:58 pm

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

is it bill morrison?

45Christmas Eve in Brownsville - Page 2 Empty Re: Christmas Eve in Brownsville 12/30/2012, 11:00 pm

[quote="Ghandi"]
W_T_M wrote:Reply with quote
hallmarkgrad

Sober up and see from page 1 of this thread. I was not here till you(wmt)mentioned me. dumbass. Are you too stupid to see that? Go back to page 1 of the post and look.

First post, page 1....

Christmas Eve in Brownsville on Fri 28 Dec 2012 - 21:51
hallmarkgrad

Christmas eve I went to two different party/dinners in Brownsville. One was about 3 blocks north of Cervantes and R st the other was a couple of blocks west of Pace Blvd on P st. White people. We had a good time, kids playing with Christmas toys, some people drinking, some not. People brought all the Christmas type food and drink. It could have been anywhere but it was in "Da Hood". I dont remember seeing the first Leo drive down the street.
It seems from this forum that the people who are most fearful are those who are the furthest removed from the action. They are good people. For the most part, solid working people who happen to live in a rough area. They own their own homes and can not really afford to move.
They are not stupid or ignorant. They secure their houses at night and take the necessary measures to defend them selves, but it is not a obsession.
These particular people have lived in the area for 20 plus years and have never been attacked or had a home invasion. The odds are they never will.
As one of them stated when asked about the "Bad Guys" We dont F..k with them and they dont F..k with us.

Try to stay calm, all is good, even in some parts of "Da Hood"

46Christmas Eve in Brownsville - Page 2 Empty Re: Christmas Eve in Brownsville 12/30/2012, 11:02 pm

Ghandi wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote: :

Very Happy

No better words have ever been spoken from a retards mouth. Congratulations dummy. Say something else without moving your mouth. Just like an untrained puppet.

pig

47Christmas Eve in Brownsville - Page 2 Empty Re: Christmas Eve in Brownsville 12/30/2012, 11:04 pm

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

[quote="W_T_M"]
Ghandi wrote:
hallmarkgrad

First post, page 1....

hallmarkgrad

It seems from this forum that the people who are most fearful are those who are the furthest removed from the action. They are good people. For the most part, solid working people who happen to live in a rough area. They own their own homes and can not really afford to move.
They are not stupid or ignorant. They secure their houses at night and take the necessary measures to defend them selves, but it is not a obsession.
These particular people have lived in the area for 20 plus years and have never been attacked or had a home invasion. The odds are they never will.
As one of them stated when asked about the "Bad Guys" We dont F..k with them and they dont F..k with us.

Of the two of us, I'm not the one in rehab and AA. Lets not listen to the one who is. Right? Drunken idiot.

48Christmas Eve in Brownsville - Page 2 Empty Re: Christmas Eve in Brownsville 12/30/2012, 11:07 pm

W_T_M wrote:
Ghandi wrote:

It's not even debatable. The original poster who started this thread called you out because you're a pathetic scared little POS retired navy chief who is so afraid of them "other folk" that you don't even go to WalMart w/out your gun.

The end.

Ghandi needs his gun at Walmart. The chances are he offends so many people he is likely to get pummeled even there or probably has.

49Christmas Eve in Brownsville - Page 2 Empty Re: Christmas Eve in Brownsville 12/30/2012, 11:08 pm

[quote="Ghandi"]
W_T_M wrote:
Ghandi wrote:
hallmarkgrad

First post, page 1....

hallmarkgrad

Of the two of us, I'm not the one in rehab and AA. Lets not listen to the one who is. Right? Drunken idiot.

You're the one who needs to be jail,though. I'd rather be in rehab.

50Christmas Eve in Brownsville - Page 2 Empty Re: Christmas Eve in Brownsville 12/30/2012, 11:09 pm

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

Dreamsglore wrote:
W_T_M wrote:
Ghandi wrote:

The end.

Ghandi needs his gun at Walmart. The chances are he offends so many people he is likely to get pummeled even there or probably has.

That was stupid even from you. Who needs a gun at walmart? Doesn't you down syndrom son work there?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum