Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Audition for Dancing With The Stars held in Brownsville

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Fred Astaire says: "How can I comment on this when I'm dead you asshole"
Richard Simmons says: "I tried to tell Michael Douglas that sex with women would give him cancer but he wouldn't listen"

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

amickus 2 days ago

The worst economy since the great depression and this is how they are spending taxpayers hard earned dollars at the IRS? Outrageous...

maxandbeyond562 2 days ago

Disgusting...

RoyalWulffDry 9 hours ago

The IRS spent $50 Million US TAX Dollars, in 2 years alone, 2010-12 on 200 "employee conferences", where they stayed at $1,500 - $3,500 a NIGHT suites.

And you assholes wonder why we are broke and in the shitter.
·

TheDoctorNasty 13 hours ago

Horrible, the irs is an unnecesary institution and needs to be removed.
·

Thomas Hall 19 hours ago

KLRJUNE, Definitely not fake. It's was played on most news stations, except for your Liberal Democrat stations like CNN, MSNBC & CNBC, The Liberal Democrat stations don't want you to know the corruption that is going on in the Government. I believe the IRS also did some type of Star Trek spoof as well, earlier in the year.
·

leandro718 21 hours ago

How is that we are the 21st century and we still have people spilling hates to another race. To me they are the biggest Terrorist in this Planet. Is really a shame that we still have to see and hear this.
·

KLRJUNE 22 hours ago

Gotta be fake! ... but I wouldn't be surprised if it's real.
·
Gary Smith
Gary Smith 22 hours ago

Are you fucking kidding me?!
·

HaHaStuPadasso 23 hours ago

That's what Washington, DC is...a bunch of overpaid chimpanzees. Those blacks would never be able to get a job in any another city.

There's a whole black suburb near DC called Prince George's County which is basically a black government employee subsidized suburb. When the government cut jobs in 2009, that county had the highest foreclosure rate in the country because the blacks couldn't get jobs anywhere else.
·

LifeLongLibertarian 1 day ago

Fuck the government.

·

stephenmac6 1 day ago

Well, then. I am mistaken.

Anyways, I know the government should fear the people, not the reverse. Problem is, the government has way too much power now and so the people fear it.

Yella

Yella

Bob wrote:Fred Astaire says: "How can I comment on this when I'm dead you asshole"
Richard Simmons says: "I tried to tell Michael Douglas that sex with women would give him cancer but he wouldn't listen"

If everyone in Brownsville would do this on Saturday nights instead of killing each other it would be a safer city. However,they would bring their nines to the dance and if somebody does a bad cross step they would get wasted.

http://warpedinblue,blogspot.com/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum