Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Are we not giving the low income people enough food stamps?

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

What is the world coming to when you can't even buy $120.00 worth of crab meat on your ebt card?

http://m.jacksonville.com/news/crime/2012-12-28/story/woman-arrested-purse-full-christmas-eve-crab-meat-jacksonville-walmart

Last edited by Ghandi on 12/28/2012, 4:53 pm; edited 1 time in total

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Ghandi wrote:What is the world coming to when you can't even buy $120.00 worth of crab meet on your ebt card?

http://m.jacksonville.com/news/crime/2012-12-28/story/woman-arrested-purse-full-christmas-eve-crab-meat-jacksonville-walmart

Dammit!

Jake92

Back in 92, I worked at Albertson's at Fairfield and Mobile Hwy. 4 gentlemen came in and paid for over $300 worth of shrimp, lobster, and steaks with food stamps. Then they wanted me to push the buggy to their car. Once there, they asked if I wanted pot, coke, crack, heroine, or any other drug. The just sold drugs for food stamps BTW, the car was a brand new Lincoln that still had the sticker on the window. I quit the job within a few days and started a new one..

I know they bought that car w/ their EBT card.

Dreamsglore wrote:I know they bought that car w/ their EBT card.

Every dealer I have ever known was on every assistance program they could qualify for. Great scam when you think about it. Make thousands a week dealing, do not have to report a dime so in Uncle Sams eyes you are poor and destitute, apply for every government assistance program available and qualify for every single one because on paper you have no income. Nothing like free money. Next time you see a guy buying steak and lobster on an EBT then hop in a BMW or Benz at least now you know why.

alecto wrote:

Every dealer I have ever known was on every assistance program they could qualify for. Great scam when you think about it. Make thousands a week dealing, do not have to report a dime so in Uncle Sams eyes you are poor and destitute, apply for every government assistance program available and qualify for every single one because on paper you have no income. Nothing like free money. Next time you see a guy buying steak and lobster on an EBT then hop in a BMW or Benz at least now you know why.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Hmmm. How many dealers have you ever known...?

How many do you know now...?

The only "dealers" I know sell alcohol.

W_T_M wrote:
alecto wrote:

Some of those dealers were shot recently and their bodies found...

I didn't ask you a damned thing.

I asked alecto how many dealers he knows...?

W_T_M wrote:
alecto wrote:

Unfortunately I have quite a few shitheads in the family and through the years I have come to know quite a few of their acquaintances for one reason or another. Some are dead, Some are locked up, some are just waiting for their free ride back to prison because they are to stupid to figure out why they keep getting arrested. All in all over the last 30 or so years I'd say I have known at least 40 or so, not to many in the past few years since I'm no longer close to any of the family.

alecto wrote:
W_T_M wrote:
alecto wrote:

Unfortunately I have quite a few shitheads in the family and through the years I have come to know quite a few of their acquaintances for one reason or another. Some are dead, Some are locked up, some are just waiting for their free ride back to prison because they are to stupid to figure out why they keep getting arrested. All in all over the last 30 or so years I'd say I have known at least 40 or so, not to many in the past few years since I'm no longer close to any of the family.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

I completely understand that situation. Like you, I have some family that I just do not associate with...they are thugs.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum