Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

How many guns ya got....?

+9
Joanimaroni
Hospital Bob
no stress
boards of FL
Floridatexan
Sal
TEOTWAWKI
2seaoat
Captn Kaoz
13 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down  Message [Page 5 of 5]

101How many guns ya got....? - Page 5 Empty Re: How many guns ya got....? 12/23/2012, 1:14 pm

W_T_M wrote:You hunt w/ a spear....?

Seems tiresome. I'd bring a gun.

Yep if you call a Model 760 Remington a spear, then I guess I do.

102How many guns ya got....? - Page 5 Empty Re: How many guns ya got....? 12/23/2012, 1:16 pm

Hell son. That ain't old fashioned.

103How many guns ya got....? - Page 5 Empty Re: How many guns ya got....? 12/23/2012, 1:40 pm

Markle

Markle

2seaoat wrote:The assault weapon ban as proposed simply is wasting time. If existing assault weapons are not part of an exchange program, and if there are 900 waivers for inbetweeners.......this is simply making a mockery of the children's death......I would rather see a presidential commission where we get everybody talking about some real methods to improve gun safety.......this is a feel good until the next shooting, and then we will realize we are not getting to the heart of the issue which is gun safety which means training, longer wait periods, trigger locks with biometrics, chips, and a much tighter restrictions on the transport of weapons by vehicles where technology can assist. I am really so tired of stupid.......a partial assault weapon ban does not go far enough in gun safety and it fails to address the biggest problem which is keeping people who have no business having guns from being able to shoot the same.

Then you agree that we do not need any more gun laws but better mental health laws.

104How many guns ya got....? - Page 5 Empty Re: How many guns ya got....? 12/23/2012, 1:42 pm

And along comes markie mark, the forum's biggest dickhead to tell another poster what they would agree with, wouldn't you agree...?

105How many guns ya got....? - Page 5 Empty Re: How many guns ya got....? 12/25/2012, 8:42 pm

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

I already had more guns than everyone I know and I just got two more today for Christmas. Nice ones too.

106How many guns ya got....? - Page 5 Empty Re: How many guns ya got....? 12/25/2012, 8:48 pm

Ghandi wrote:I already had more guns than everyone I know and I just got two more today for Christmas. Nice ones too.

Gun shop was busy where I pciked up two this weekend.

107How many guns ya got....? - Page 5 Empty Re: How many guns ya got....? 12/25/2012, 8:54 pm

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

Got a sig 9mm from the wife and a .45 from Mom and Dad.
Merry Christmas.

108How many guns ya got....? - Page 5 Empty Re: How many guns ya got....? 12/25/2012, 9:02 pm

Bought one LARGE scale revolver and a Glock.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum