Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

GUNS, GUNS, GUNS, GUNS...come on sing along.

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

How many guns does it take to start a lot of gun talk...?

I now return you to your gun discussions that have flooded the threads for waaay too long.

If nothing else, another sock tipped their fetid hand.

Come on guys...gun = fun.

I ya don't know the lyrics at least hum along...!!

To the tune of The SPAM song...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ITeuaqcpckc

Sorry, I don't have time to argue with you any longer I have to go and watch the Chargers eat Greg McElroy and the Jets alive.

There was no argument. All you did was prove what a little childish dickhead you are.

And if Greg has a great game, will it spoil your day...?

BTW...that game isn't on AT&T U-verse, so says my wife and entertainment director.

W_T_M wrote:There was no argument. All you did was prove what a little childish dickhead you are.

And if Greg has a great game, will it spoil your day...?

BTW...that game isn't on AT&T U-verse, so says my wife and entertainment director.

Again I am not the one that is acting like a child by spamming the forum.

I don't have AT&T U-verse so I could care less if the game is one there or not.

So you say. When there's 30 threads about guns, half of them started by one poster, isn't that ALREADY spamming, dickhead...?

W_T_M wrote:So you say. When there's 30 threads about guns, half of them started by one poster, isn't that ALREADY spamming, dickhead...?

And so you have to go to all threads whether about guns or not and make it attempt to make it about guns.

From the urban dictionary:

Spamming: The act of obnoxiously doing something repeatedly for attention or in order to disturb others.

Fits Bill to a T.

GFYS. It was to call attention to the f-wads like you, who have been spamming this forum for over a week w/ thread after insipid thread of drooling angst laden gun worship.

W_T_M wrote:GFYS. It was to call attention to the f-wads like you, who have been spamming this forum for over a week w/ thread after insipid thread of drooling angst laden gun worship.

Nope as usual it is all about putting Bill Moore in the forefront for all the attention he can get. You are a full fledged drama queen.....Uh drama whore.

Really, Paul Alexander...?

When you get frustrated you always resort to posting my name.

And yes, you DID post a full on bold faced lie, you disingenuous POS.

Carry on and on and on.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum