Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Why is there so much hate here?

+4
TEOTWAWKI
Yella
Captn Kaoz
gulfbeachbandit
8 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Is it because you know you cannot get away with it it PNJ? I just don't get it.
Anyone have a clue?

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

It's because of dreamsgalore. Without her, this place would be pleasent.
I never cursed on here till I was forced to reply to one of her nasty comments about me.

ghandi wrote:It's because of dreamsgalore. Without her, this place would be pleasent.
I never cursed on here till I was forced to reply to one of her nasty comments about me.

It takes two to fight. So, the troll got trolled and he doesn't like it. The shoe doesn't fit too good on the other foot does it?

Starfish Tattoo wrote:Is it because you know you cannot get away with it it PNJ? I just don't get it.
Anyone have a clue?

Regression/repression at the PNJ forum took its toll on most people & now they feel they can finally be free of controlled behavior "here". Now not all here behave like that but rather the simple minded mentally ill members behave like that. Stick around SF, you'll easily be able to interpret who is sane and who is kook kook.

I wont say any names but we have a member here that likes to post stupid stuff while under the heavy influence of alcoholic beverages. I think people that drink and type, ought to have their computer taken away and assigned to pick up trash along the road! A few days of 105 heat index, would set them straight.

But you turned around and started a thread about her. Wishing her death.

NJM: I am not new here at all. I just changed me screen name. Been reading for a while. I know exactly who/what you are talking about.

Last edited by Starfish Tattoo on 7/2/2012, 1:30 pm; edited 1 time in total

" till I was forced to reply"

Who forced you? Come on, be honest.

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

For the well being of the forum. I didn't do it for selfish reasons.
Starfish Tattoo wrote:But you turned around and started a thread about her. Wishing her death.

Captn Kaoz

Captn Kaoz

Actually Starfish Tat, Ghandi did not wish her dead. He merely wished that she got run over by a train. I had a friend get run over by a train and the whole left side was completely ripped off. He's alright now.

Captn Kaoz wrote:Actually Starfish Tat, Ghandi did not wish her dead. He merely wished that she got run over by a train. I had a friend get run over by a train and the whole left side was completely ripped off. He's alright now.

Ha! True that. I had a friend that got hit by a train and died. But it was not the train wreck that killed him, it was the blood clot in his leg that went to his heart. I just always associate train wreck with death. Oops.

ghandi wrote:It's because of dreamsgalore. Without her, this place would be pleasent.

Liar,liar pants on fire. You started it,Dilbert.Sometimes you get what you ask for. Are you related to Chrissy?I see you have similar spelling qualities.

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

You wanted a reason why it's the way it is in here. Now you know.

With a comment that starts with "liar liar". What other proof do you need?

Dreamsglore wrote:

Liar,liar pants on fire. You started it,Dilbert.Sometimes you get what you ask for. Are you related to Chrissy?I see you have similar spelling qualities.

ghandi wrote:You wanted a reason why it's the way it is in here. Now you know.

Dreamsglore wrote:

Liar,liar pants on fire. You started it,Dilbert.Sometimes you get what you ask for. Are Embarassed related to Chrissy?I see you have similar spelling qualities.

Aww, come on now. You're trying to twist it. You started the nasty,vile comments.Not just w/ me either. You just used the nastiest ones like whore and cunt on me. You really hate democrats ,don't you? You're after Oldazze too.I remember you from the PNJ forum as Gulfbeachbandit. You got booted. You don't know how to act like a human being besides being a womanhater. What happened? You're wife left you cause she got tired of being abused? Maybe called the "C" word or a whore? I'd bet money on it and now you're bitter.Woe is me.

Yella

Yella

Starfish Tattoo wrote:Is it because you know you cannot get away with it it PNJ? I just don't get it.
Anyone have a clue?

This forum just like most of Pensacola is a Republican stronghold and they seem to have a more serious than average hate of Obama.

Even those who have no sort of Health Insurance would rather continue having none rather than see Obama as POTUS.

http://warpedinblue,blogspot.com/

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

I think we can all use some good advice from Michael...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PivWY9wn5ps

Yella wrote:
Anyone have a clue?

This forum just like most of Pensacola is a Republican stronghold and they seem to have a more serious than average hate of Obama.

Even those who have no sort of Health Insurance would rather continue having none rather than see Obama as POTUS.

I think you hit the old proverbial nail on the head, Yella. I have heard people say they would rather have no insurance than have Obamacare.They would rather have to go in debt and go w/o medical care than have a health insurance plan created by him. I mean they seriously hate this man for no good reason.

catfriedlegs

I'm not surprised at your victim mentality. You are responsible for your replies no matter what someone else says to you.

Markle

Markle

Captn Kaoz wrote:Actually Starfish Tat, Ghandi did not wish her dead. He merely wished that she got run over by a train. I had a friend get run over by a train and the whole left side was completely ripped off. He's alright now.

Who knew one person could do that much damage to a train...?

Slicef18

Slicef18

ghandi wrote:You wanted a reason why it's the way it is in here. Now you know.

Dreamsglore wrote:

I never cursed on here till I was forced to reply to one of her nasty comments about me.[i]

Think about that for a moment. Someone said something that made you curse. There's not a lot of depth to someone who is driven to curse because of what someone else said is there. Markle often causes heartburn for others on this site, including myself. And he gets a lot of heat for it, but I don't recall seeing Markle curse.

Yella

Yella

Dreamsglore wrote:
Yella wrote:
Anyone have a clue?

I think you hit the old proverbial nail on the head, Yella. I have heard people say they would rather have no insurance than have Obamacare.They would rather have to go in debt and go w/o medical care than have a health insurance plan created by him. I mean they seriously hate this man for no good reason.

They got a reason, Dreams, it goes way back.

http://warpedinblue,blogspot.com/

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

No actually it's because we have past experience with government programs and their associated cost overruns..and we all know who gets to pay for it in the end....This has little to do with Obama. It has to do with ANOTHER stupid underfunded government program.....

TEOTWAWKI wrote:No actually it's because we have past experience with government programs and their associated cost overruns..and we all know who gets to pay for it in the end....This has little to do with Obama. It has to do with ANOTHER stupid underfunded government program.....

No, it has to do w/ people getting something for free.People can't stand the thought of someone getting free stuff while they don't.Even though most of these people live a much lower life style for what ever reason happened in their life,people begrudge them anything they might get for free.It is just common jealousy.

Captn Kaoz

Captn Kaoz

The one thing liberals do not understand is the concept of free. First of all nothing is free. If you get free stuff, it means somebody had to give something up so you could have the so called "free" stuff.

People are just tired of giving up their hard earned money to give free stuff to people who did not take advantage of the opportunities presented to them in their lifetime.

Dreamsglore wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:No actually it's because we have past experience with government programs and their associated cost overruns..and we all know who gets to pay for it in the end....This has little to do with Obama. It has to do with ANOTHER stupid underfunded government program.....

No, it has to do w/ people getting something for free.People can't stand the thought of someone getting free stuff while they don't.Even though most of these people live a much lower life style for what ever reason happened in their life,people begrudge them anything they might get for free.It is just common jealousy.

no stress

no stress

The one thing liberals do not understand is the concept of free. First of all nothing is free. If you get free stuff, it means somebody had to give something up so you could have the so called "free" stuff.

People are just tired of giving up their hard earned money to give free stuff to people who did not take advantage of the opportunities presented to them in their lifetime.

That has to be the best and most accurate post describing how I feel. Thanks KAOZ

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

He copied that from me.

Honey Badger wrote:The one thing liberals do not understand is the concept of free. First of all nothing is free. If you get free stuff, it means somebody had to give something up so you could have the so called "free" stuff.

That has to be the best and most accurate post describing how I feel. Thanks KAOZ

Captn Kaoz

Captn Kaoz

Your welcome HB.

Honey Badger wrote:The one thing liberals do not understand is the concept of free. First of all nothing is free. If you get free stuff, it means somebody had to give something up so you could have the so called "free" stuff.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum