Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bad companies . . . and why I hate them

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

My target here are unethical, greedy and immoral companies ready willing and able to exploit people, land, animals, you name it.

And in order to deflect the resident Nazi who thinks all American companies are great for Amerika, let me make it perfectly clear, my animosity for evil companies is countered by my heartfelt praise for companies who make big bucks and maintain their integrity. Johnson and Johnson, Gillette, Colgate, Patagonia, Dr. Schol's, etc. are all good examples.

Many of you must have seen "Blackfish" which played last night on CNN. The documentary film detailed how the bastards who run Seaworld, arrange and order the torture of captive whales and who lie to trainers and place them at dire risk in order to rake in big bucks at aquarium venues all over the world. The whales are kidnapped from their families, held in tiny holding pools, trained through "positive" reinforcement and food deprivation techniques, and are often placed with other whales -- frequently leading to fights and other aggressive behaviors.

One whale (still at Sea-world) has killed three humans -- and although OSHA recently ruled that from now on trainers must not be in the water in contact with the whales, Sea-world execs are appealing.

Obviously, strip away all the "we love ocean life" bullshit and Seaworld's boodle of spin-masters following each incident (Seaworld routinely lies about the deaths of trainers murdered by screwed up, frustrated whales, always claiming the "accident" was the trainer's fault and the whales "just happened to be there . . ."

Sea-world qualifies as one of the multi-billion dollar companies among our pantheon of Amerikan bad guy rippoffs. Like British Petroleum whose never ending PR-spinning ads attempt daily to change our image of the company with sweet-talking bullshit about their commitment to a better environment and a happier Gulf of Mexico -- as though we're all better off after their blow-out rig took eleven lives and ruined a lot of businesses and live -- in addition to destroying unknown swaths of marine life. BP must stand for Bloody Pricks.

Who else who enjoys this forum hates Bank of America for injuries they inflicted? I hope they have chest pains for several days before they die.

How about McDonald's? Their corporate officers are among the highest paid executives in the world. But the company pays wages so low that they felt they had to start a helpline for employees to qualify for federal assistance.

Each of the above companies (and there are more of them than would fit on the next 10 pages of this forum) is fulfilling it's only legitimate purpose -- to make as much profit as possible and screw anyone who gets in the way. As I said at the top, they're unethical, greedy and immoral, and most of them would kill your mama in a New York minute if they believed it would raise their profits sufficiently.

If you want to know how I really feel about Amerika Inc.'s weapons manufacturers . . . just ask. I'll give you a hint: I think they're no better than the big health insurance companies.

Our real problem is that Washington DC is owned by the bad guys.

If somebody can tell me how it all ends, please do so.

I really feel to put this kitty wells song here.

Lets regain the garden, the beautiful garden.....

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum