Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

I hate it when this happens.

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1I hate it when this happens. Empty I hate it when this happens. 10/26/2012, 8:30 am

You buy a new dress, a nice purse and a wig and some some jealous person has to hassle you. Of course a few jabs with your switchblade solves the problem.

A Pensacola man who, along with another person, robbed a man in a wig and women's clothes of his purse, was arrested Wednesday, according to a Pensacola police arrest report.

The victim told investigators that the two men pushed him into some hedges on Gadsden Street and attacked him with pepper spray. One of the suspects grabbed the man, and in retaliation the victim pulled out a folding knife and started stabbing, the report says.

Vincent Disammartino, 39, was later identified as one of the assailants, police said. He was not injured, though his alleged accomplice was taken to Baptist Hospital and treated for stab wounds in his right thigh and right side.

The purse was later found in the hospital’s parking lot. Disammartino is charged with robbery with a weapon and felony battery. He has been released from the Escambia County Jail.

2I hate it when this happens. Empty Re: I hate it when this happens. 10/26/2012, 3:39 pm

That's awesome, hg. Teach that bastard to pick on "little old ladies"!!

I hate it when this happens. Spidey

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum