Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

SUSAN RICE WITHDRAWS FOR SEC. OF STATE

4 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

W_T_M wrote:

LOL....mea culpa. I should have read the label before consuming the product.

The way others were reacting, I saw it as being about me. Of course, I'm quite defensive at the moment, so please forgive my unfocused words.

WTM,

We're not all out to get you. We'll give as good as we get from those who come after us. Your opinion is valued because it causes others to at least think of the other side of the issue and not just our own.

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

Why was she nominated in the first place?
Color? Gender? Lack of experience? Same as all obamas other nominees for political appointees. Is that why he let the banghazi guy die? Because he was a white male? And his two white male body guards. Maybe if travon martin was an ambassador in libya, he'd be alive today.

As obama said: If I had a son instead of two useless daughters, he'd look like travon martin with a bag of pot and an arrest record and stolen watches in his backpack.

knothead

knothead

Ghandi wrote:Why was she nominated in the first place?
Color? Gender? Lack of experience? Same as all obamas other nominees for political appointees. Is that why he let the banghazi guy die? Because he was a white male? And his two white male body guards. Maybe if travon martin was an ambassador in libya, he'd be alive today.

As obama said: If I had a son instead of two useless daughters, he'd look like travon martin with a bag of pot and an arrest record and stolen watches in his backpack.

Uh let me think . . . . . Stanford University with honors, a Rhodes scholar, and a Ph.D. in International relations from Oxford . . . . . . . what was he thinking!!!!

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

knothead wrote:
Ghandi wrote:Why was she nominated in the first place?

Uh let me think . . . . . Stanford University with honors, a Rhodes scholar, and a Ph.D. in International relations from Oxford . . . . . . . what was he thinking!!!!

Reader of public news. You read it the same time that I did.

PACEDOG#1 wrote:
W_T_M wrote:

LOL....mea culpa. I should have read the label before consuming the product.

The way others were reacting, I saw it as being about me. Of course, I'm quite defensive at the moment, so please forgive my unfocused words.

WTM,

We're not all out to get you. We'll give as good as we get from those who come after us. Your opinion is valued because it causes others to at least think of the other side of the issue and not just our own.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Thanx. That was nice of you to say when you didn't have any reason to do so, and I do appreciate the effort.

Peace...

Markle

Markle

W_T_M wrote:
knothead wrote:http://rockcenter.nbcnews.com/_news/2012/12/13/15888883-exclusive-susan-rice-drops-out-of-running-for-secretary-of-state-saddened-by-partisan-politics?chromedomain=nbcpolitics

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Good for her. When the right wingnutz decide to tar-n-feather someone, it's best that they (the target) pick their battles wisely. Her nomination was turned into a circus by the same old intransigent jerks who light fires just to watch them burn, while their minions throw shot-glasses full of gas or napalm on the inferno to keep it going.

How long will it take the usual hate factory nutjobz here to accuse Pres. Obama of throwing her under the bus and orchestrating the, in my opinion, correct decision.

Turn the page.

She caused the firestorm by going on five Sunday TV shows without having done her homework or she did her homework and lied.

It's to bad she won't be nominated, her hearings would have been interesting with her testimony about Benghazi and her actions in North Africa.

Bad for our country is that fewer facts that will come out about the Benghazi history.

knothead wrote:http://rockcenter.nbcnews.com/_news/2012/12/13/15888883-exclusive-susan-rice-drops-out-of-running-for-secretary-of-state-saddened-by-partisan-politics?chromedomain=nbcpolitics

With her inability to explain the events of the Embassy attack/murders and her following through with the spontaneous protests/internet movie crap she illustrated that she should never be sec of state let alone un ambassador...although working around the un may explain her actions..

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum