Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Coming soon with ObamaCare...NICE in Great Britain: Now Sick Babies go on Death Pathway

+4
Floridatexan
2seaoat
Slicef18
Markle
8 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Damaged Eagle wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
Damaged Eagle wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
Damaged Eagle wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
WTH are you talking about?

W_T_M wrote:
Damaged Eagle wrote:
W_T_M wrote:It's obvious that the troll is lacking in that character trait.

You shouldn't talk about yourself that way. It shows you have a low self-image.

Do your parents keep the guns locked up when you're at home?

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b1agMSCHALE

Laughing

Dumbass. I wasn't referring to you.

I inherited my father's guns, my mother is 91....and you're a POS for even trying to introduce my parents into the mix.

I'm amazed someone hasn't put a bullet in your empty head, or at least cut off your typing fingers. You live for the trolling you do.

Now run along and find another person to victimize.

As a worker in health care profession you have mandatory reporting requirements for such things as child abuse, spousal abuse, death threats, etc... Are you going to tell me that the above red highlighted statement doesn't fall under that domain? All the states I've been in the health care workers would be all over a individual that suggested something like that. Other posters say this character has written such things before. What he wrote should be putting all sorts of alarms in your little enlightened progressive liberal cerebral cortex.

I'm betting ten to one that you know who this character is by name and address. This is a public forum and therefore the statement was made in public. It is your job as a mental health expert who's working in the field to report such inappropriate behavior to the state before it exhibits itself in true violence. Like his going to a school system and us having another incident like that one last week.

Of course knowing you that isn't going to happen because you're incapable and incompetent at the job in the first place otherwise you'd understand mandatory reporting.

I'm thinking you don't have the first clue about health care and the requirements that go with it.

*****SMILE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wQzUCO7rG0M

Smile

If you're talking to me,DE,let's get something straight.I am not a healthcare worker in the mental health field.I am a mandatory reporter but everyone in the State of Fl. is,however, what WTM said is not abuse and not reportable.It's not even a threat. The Fl. abuse registry doesn't take threats so you need to get a clue and stop telling people in Fl. what they need to do. You're an idiot.

I've seen guys sent to Anger Management classes for saying less.

If the state of Florida and you don't find someone saying something like that a reportable offense then you really haven't a leg to stand on when it comes to saying anything about gun control.

When he ends up going to the nearest school with his inherited firearms and another major incident occurs don't act surprised.

*****SMILE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0c3d7QgZr7g

Smile

No, I'm sure the State of Fl. and myself especially don't find that a reportable offense. Why don't you call local LE and see what they say? They'll laugh at you and hang up the phone. You apparently don't know what a threat is.Trying to stretch that into a threat is absurd.

Coming soon with ObamaCare...NICE in Great Britain:  Now Sick Babies go on Death Pathway - Page 2 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQJ0k_NkapLPPfbiRWTfMLFOxs_3hn48wxFayRB1N1Rmi1DVT6etg

Which makes you and these departments the problem. Not firearm ownership.

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_fNY0JuATpQ

Smile

Maybe Florida it's not reportable but follow the link for internet threats:
Use of the internet to threaten “the person of another” constitutes a violation of 18 U.S.C. § 875 ( interstate communication of threat to injure) If it is communicated interstate, federal jurisdiction is created.

Please see the statute at the following link:

http://www4.law.cornell.edu/uscode/18/875.html

If someone has made a death threat to another person within the state of Florida, he has committed a very serious criminal offense. This criminal offense rises to the level of a second-degree felony according to Florida law. Anyone convicted of this crime can be imprisoned for up to 15 years and might have to pay a fine of $10,000 in addition to, or in lieu of, imprisonment.

Read more: Laws Regarding Death Threats in Florida | eHow.com http://www.ehow.com/list_7433231_laws-regarding-death-threats-florida.html#ixzz2G1VWaJXs

Markle

Markle

Floridatexan wrote:
Markle wrote:
Slicef18 wrote:
Markle wrote:
Slicef18 wrote:
Markle wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
Slicef18 wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:You need help,Markle.

Markle lives in his own reality as he keeps posting the same song which has no relevance in the real world. He also posts things that are untrue.

You got that right!

Please tell us all what is NOT true in my initial post.

Your original post was so long ago (years) I can't remember what it was. However you've made posts about the Affordable Care Act that were not true and about America's rating by the WHO.

Please show us what I posted to start this thread which is not true.

Show us what I have posted about ObamaCare which is not true and which I did not back up with a source and link.

Please show us too what I posted which was not true about the United Nations.

I'm not playing this game with you. Suffice it to say those that have observed your posting history have seen a plethora of your distortions of reality. It's not news.

THANK YOU! As always...you got NOTHING! Wouldn't it just be easier to be silent than to play such a willing foil?

I provide FACTS. FACTS which you cannot refute, never have, never will and that drives you and the other Progressives nuts.

Plethora, need I remind you that the majority of the voter base for President Barack Hussein Obama will not have a clue what that words means. Distortions will be a stretch for many.

Keep up the good work!

Keep spouting your Reich Wing rhetoric, you pusallinamous hack. No one is buying your "facts". You're lies are only earning you the contempt of anyone with half a brain. Here's a plethora for you...all the crap you put out in the runup to the last election...what a waste of time and energy...LOSER

“When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser.”
― Socrates

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Florida Texan: Keep spouting your Reich Wing rhetoric, you pusallinamous hack. No one is buying your "facts". You're lies are only earning you the contempt of anyone with half a brain. Here's a plethora for you...all the crap you put out in the runup to the last election...what a waste of time and energy...LOSER

I also pointed this out to Markle after Obama's sweeping victory in November. Markle is as harmless as he is ineffective. I think we should probably feel sorry for those who take his posting seriously.

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

Markle

Markle

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:Florida Texan: Keep spouting your Reich Wing rhetoric, you pusallinamous hack. No one is buying your "facts". You're lies are only earning you the contempt of anyone with half a brain. Here's a plethora for you...all the crap you put out in the runup to the last election...what a waste of time and energy...LOSER

I also pointed this out to Markle after Obama's sweeping victory in November. Markle is as harmless as he is ineffective. I think we should probably feel sorry for those who take his posting seriously.

“When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser.”
― Socrates

bigt wrote:
Damaged Eagle wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
Damaged Eagle wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
Damaged Eagle wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
WTH are you talking about?

W_T_M wrote:
Damaged Eagle wrote:
W_T_M wrote:It's obvious that the troll is lacking in that character trait.

You shouldn't talk about yourself that way. It shows you have a low self-image.

Do your parents keep the guns locked up when you're at home?

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b1agMSCHALE

Laughing

Dumbass. I wasn't referring to you.

I inherited my father's guns, my mother is 91....and you're a POS for even trying to introduce my parents into the mix.

I'm amazed someone hasn't put a bullet in your empty head, or at least cut off your typing fingers. You live for the trolling you do.

Now run along and find another person to victimize.

As a worker in health care profession you have mandatory reporting requirements for such things as child abuse, spousal abuse, death threats, etc... Are you going to tell me that the above red highlighted statement doesn't fall under that domain? All the states I've been in the health care workers would be all over a individual that suggested something like that. Other posters say this character has written such things before. What he wrote should be putting all sorts of alarms in your little enlightened progressive liberal cerebral cortex.

I'm betting ten to one that you know who this character is by name and address. This is a public forum and therefore the statement was made in public. It is your job as a mental health expert who's working in the field to report such inappropriate behavior to the state before it exhibits itself in true violence. Like his going to a school system and us having another incident like that one last week.

Of course knowing you that isn't going to happen because you're incapable and incompetent at the job in the first place otherwise you'd understand mandatory reporting.

I'm thinking you don't have the first clue about health care and the requirements that go with it.

*****SMILE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wQzUCO7rG0M

Smile

If you're talking to me,DE,let's get something straight.I am not a healthcare worker in the mental health field.I am a mandatory reporter but everyone in the State of Fl. is,however, what WTM said is not abuse and not reportable.It's not even a threat. The Fl. abuse registry doesn't take threats so you need to get a clue and stop telling people in Fl. what they need to do. You're an idiot.

I've seen guys sent to Anger Management classes for saying less.

If the state of Florida and you don't find someone saying something like that a reportable offense then you really haven't a leg to stand on when it comes to saying anything about gun control.

When he ends up going to the nearest school with his inherited firearms and another major incident occurs don't act surprised.

*****SMILE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0c3d7QgZr7g

Smile

No, I'm sure the State of Fl. and myself especially don't find that a reportable offense. Why don't you call local LE and see what they say? They'll laugh at you and hang up the phone. You apparently don't know what a threat is.Trying to stretch that into a threat is absurd.

Coming soon with ObamaCare...NICE in Great Britain:  Now Sick Babies go on Death Pathway - Page 2 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQJ0k_NkapLPPfbiRWTfMLFOxs_3hn48wxFayRB1N1Rmi1DVT6etg

Which makes you and these departments the problem. Not firearm ownership.

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_fNY0JuATpQ

Smile

Maybe Florida it's not reportable but follow the link for internet threats:
Use of the internet to threaten “the person of another” constitutes a violation of 18 U.S.C. § 875 ( interstate communication of threat to injure) If it is communicated interstate, federal jurisdiction is created.

Please see the statute at the following link:

http://www4.law.cornell.edu/uscode/18/875.html

No one made a threat. You have twisted what was said.

Dreamsglore wrote:
No one made a threat. You have twisted what was said.

Coming soon with ObamaCare...NICE in Great Britain:  Now Sick Babies go on Death Pathway - Page 2 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQaeGF8EpDnbRKKwQWV2PLYlyIDm-Jj8I2wWjNNBN4A2qwcR4CkvQ

I don't think so...

https://pensacoladiscussion.forumotion.com/t4778p15-chirstmas-stockings

W_T_M wrote:
Damaged Eagle wrote:Coming soon with ObamaCare...NICE in Great Britain:  Now Sick Babies go on Death Pathway - Page 2 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ_ukwgUEELKxIAYfcu3_lnYvSdVyX6jl7F1E2QqIEXjTbRsqwgCg

It figures!

Two supposedly enlightened progressive liberals infatuated with pedophilia.

*****SMILE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XQs_dv4o3Is

Smile

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

I'm not infatuated with pedophilia, unless you mean like in a disgust so deep I would put a bullet in your head if I caught you with a child, you sick stalking perverted troll.

But I did take notice that when the subject was introduced you sure jumped the thread. I'd say the infatuation is all yours.

Looks pretty clear to me.

Two threats of a similar nature within a week.

*****SMILE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qO5z2xUNUpU

Smile

obamacare is going to have people sreaming as if they are entering the gates of hell when it goes full force, a few hunfred regsgo into place next week on top of those cuts to my professions.

and if they dont stop the sequestrian, docs will be hit with an additional 27% fee cut.

if the above happens, and your on gov ins. expect to wait a very very very long time to see that one doc who is so bad, they still let him be a doc to serve you.

its all over but th crying.

thats why i had a nice christmas while i could.

Chrissy wrote:obamacare is going to have people sreaming as if they are entering the gates of hell when it goes full force, a few hunfred regsgo into place next week on top of those cuts to my professions.

and if they dont stop the sequestrian, docs will be hit with an additional 27% fee cut.

if the above happens, and your on gov ins. expect to wait a very very very long time to see that one doc who is so bad, they still let him be a doc to serve you.

Obamacare is not going to affect you at all.

Dreamsglore wrote:
Chrissy wrote:obamacare is going to have people sreaming as if they are entering the gates of hell when it goes full force, a few hunfred regsgo into place next week on top of those cuts to my professions.

Obamacare is not going to affect you at all.

yes it is. already has. you dont think a 52% reduction in fee code for pathology technical services effects me? LMAO

I know what I do better than you

Watcher

Watcher

Slicef18 wrote:

Markle lives in his own reality as he keeps posting the same song which has no relevance in the real world. He also posts things that are untrue.

You don't say! LOL

Markle

Markle

Watcher wrote:
Slicef18 wrote:

You don't say! LOL

I find it amusing how many slurs and names I get called and still these fine Progressives cannot find anything I post which is not true.

Kiddies, losing your tempers and cool like this all the time is really very unbecoming of you.

But hey, a nice warm glow radiating from all the hate and vitriol you Progressives are hurling my way is mighty cozy on a chilly day! Keep up the good work!
Coming soon with ObamaCare...NICE in Great Britain:  Now Sick Babies go on Death Pathway - Page 2 BaskingintheWarmth-1-1

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum