Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Coming soon with ObamaCare...NICE in Great Britain: Now Sick Babies go on Death Pathway

+4
Floridatexan
2seaoat
Slicef18
Markle
8 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Markle

Markle

Progressives are elated that now that President Barack Hussein Obama has been re-elected ObamaCare will be cramed up our throats just as it was with the original legislation.

ObamaCare, opposed by most Americans and here's another reason why. What's coming is what is already happening in Great Britain. A country whose health care our Progressives love.

Now sick babies go on death pathway: Doctor's haunting testimony reveals how children are put on end-of-life plan

• Practice of withdrawing food and fluid by tube being used on young patients

• Doctor admits starving and dehydrating ten babies to death in neonatal unit

• Liverpool Care Pathway subject of independent inquiry ordered by ministers

• Investigation, including child patients, will look at whether cash payments to hospitals to hit death pathway targets have influenced doctors' decisions

By Sue Reid and Simon Caldwell
PUBLISHED:18:03 EST, 28 November 2012| UPDATED:19:54 EST, 28 November 2012

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2240075/Now-sick-babies-death-pathway-Doctors-haunting-testimony-reveals-children-end-life-plan.html#ixzz2E41CYQET

Everything is beautiful in ObamaCares way....

Death Panels anyone?

Markle

Markle

Dreamsglore wrote:You need help,Markle.

Me? You and the other Progressives are the ones who demand that type of health care for America.

Why?

By the way, they're doing the same thing for their older citizens as well.

Coming soon with ObamaCare...NICE in Great Britain:  Now Sick Babies go on Death Pathway Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRCNKmZPqIuKVcPtxHz_9PmepfxRoW2zmsTvM5LunNMDYkhe_Yt8NGJ03tn

I'll help him!

You're a incompetent and incapable mental health worker who should be fired for not doing your mandatory reporting on a abusive perpetrator who has access to firearms in your area and has suggested that other people should be shot in the head.

If this perpetrator goes to a school in your area and has an incident it will be on your head.

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ePiGVI2Hs-g

Smile

Slicef18

Slicef18

Markle lives in his own reality as he keeps posting the same song which has no relevance in the real world. He also posts things that are untrue.

2seaoat

Markle lives in his own reality as he keeps posting the same song which has no relevance in the real world. He also posts things that are untrue.

Only about half the time....he can post some excellent stuff, but his insistence on posting this nonsense just has me scratching my head sometimes.

Slicef18

Slicef18

2seaoat wrote:Markle lives in his own reality as he keeps posting the same song which has no relevance in the real world. He also posts things that are untrue.

Only about half the time....he can post some excellent stuff, but his insistence on posting this nonsense just has me scratching my head sometimes.

"he can post some excellent stuff"

i AGREE

Damaged Eagle wrote:

Coming soon with ObamaCare...NICE in Great Britain:  Now Sick Babies go on Death Pathway Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRCNKmZPqIuKVcPtxHz_9PmepfxRoW2zmsTvM5LunNMDYkhe_Yt8NGJ03tn

I'll help him!

You're a incompetent and incapable mental health worker who should be fired for not doing your mandatory reporting on a abusive perpetrator who has access to firearms in your area and has suggested that other people should be shot in the head.

If this perpetrator goes to a school in your area and has an incident it will be on your head.

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ePiGVI2Hs-g

Smile

WTH are you talking about?

Slicef18 wrote:

You got that right!

Dreamsglore wrote:

Coming soon with ObamaCare...NICE in Great Britain:  Now Sick Babies go on Death Pathway Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR_f-rp3rnv-r1VQwCiK1FTGea4QTApw2aOZOgos8lWOv2_6awCMA

W_T_M wrote:
Damaged Eagle wrote:
W_T_M wrote:It's obvious that the troll is lacking in that character trait.

Coming soon with ObamaCare...NICE in Great Britain:  Now Sick Babies go on Death Pathway Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR2TNLnwZGgYd-lsYt-dKN_GvxtSlLdBcc3JTV4yV_BidHXFPCEcQ

You shouldn't talk about yourself that way. It shows you have a low self-image.

Do your parents keep the guns locked up when you're at home?

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b1agMSCHALE

Laughing

Dumbass. I wasn't referring to you.

I inherited my father's guns, my mother is 91....and you're a POS for even trying to introduce my parents into the mix.

I'm amazed someone hasn't put a bullet in your empty head, or at least cut off your typing fingers. You live for the trolling you do.

Now run along and find another person to victimize.

As a worker in health care profession you have mandatory reporting requirements for such things as child abuse, spousal abuse, death threats, etc... Are you going to tell me that the above red highlighted statement doesn't fall under that domain? All the states I've been in the health care workers would be all over a individual that suggested something like that. Other posters say this character has written such things before. What he wrote should be putting all sorts of alarms in your little enlightened progressive liberal cerebral cortex.

I'm betting ten to one that you know who this character is by name and address. This is a public forum and therefore the statement was made in public. It is your job as a mental health expert who's working in the field to report such inappropriate behavior to the state before it exhibits itself in true violence. Like his going to a school system and us having another incident like that one last week.

Of course knowing you that isn't going to happen because you're incapable and incompetent at the job in the first place otherwise you'd understand mandatory reporting.

I'm thinking you don't have the first clue about health care and the requirements that go with it.

*****SMILE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wQzUCO7rG0M

Smile

Had to edit my post. forgot the #1 rule Dont feed the troll

Coming soon with ObamaCare...NICE in Great Britain:  Now Sick Babies go on Death Pathway Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR1wFJ790ncXVqg3YHkWsbpW9lIvfgFd2jniCgCCJ_S7cbM-mKY

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vBQ9FRRghuQ

Laughing

Markle

Markle

Dreamsglore wrote:
Slicef18 wrote:

You got that right!

Please tell us all what is NOT true in my initial post.

Slicef18

Slicef18

Markle wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
Slicef18 wrote:

You got that right!

Your original post was so long ago (years) I can't remember what it was. However you've made posts about the Affordable Care Act that were not true and about America's rating by the WHO.

Damaged Eagle wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:

Coming soon with ObamaCare...NICE in Great Britain:  Now Sick Babies go on Death Pathway Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR_f-rp3rnv-r1VQwCiK1FTGea4QTApw2aOZOgos8lWOv2_6awCMA

W_T_M wrote:
Damaged Eagle wrote:

Coming soon with ObamaCare...NICE in Great Britain:  Now Sick Babies go on Death Pathway Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR2TNLnwZGgYd-lsYt-dKN_GvxtSlLdBcc3JTV4yV_BidHXFPCEcQ

*****CHUCKLE*****

Laughing

I inherited my father's guns, my mother is 91....and you're a POS for even trying to introduce my parents into the mix.

I'm amazed someone hasn't put a bullet in your empty head, or at least cut off your typing fingers. You live for the trolling you do.

As a worker in health care profession you have mandatory reporting requirements for such things as child abuse, spousal abuse, death threats, etc... Are you going to tell me that the above red highlighted statement doesn't fall under that domain? All the states I've been in the health care workers would be all over a individual that suggested something like that. Other posters say this character has written such things before. What he wrote should be putting all sorts of alarms in your little enlightened progressive liberal cerebral cortex.

I'm betting ten to one that you know who this character is by name and address. This is a public forum and therefore the statement was made in public. It is your job as a mental health expert who's working in the field to report such inappropriate behavior to the state before it exhibits itself in true violence. Like his going to a school system and us having another incident like that one last week.

Of course knowing you that isn't going to happen because you're incapable and incompetent at the job in the first place otherwise you'd understand mandatory reporting.

I'm thinking you don't have the first clue about health care and the requirements that go with it.

*****SMILE*****

Smile

If you're talking to me,DE,let's get something straight.I am not a healthcare worker in the mental health field.I am a mandatory reporter but everyone in the State of Fl. is,however, what WTM said is not abuse and not reportable.It's not even a threat. The Fl. abuse registry doesn't take threats so you need to get a clue and stop telling people in Fl. what they need to do. You're an idiot.

Markle

Markle

Slicef18 wrote:
Markle wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
Slicef18 wrote:

You got that right!

Your original post was so long ago (years) I can't remember what it was. However you've made posts about the Affordable Care Act that were not true and about America's rating by the WHO.

Please show us what I posted to start this thread which is not true.

Show us what I have posted about ObamaCare which is not true and which I did not back up with a source and link.

Please show us too what I posted which was not true about the United Nations.

Dreamsglore wrote:
Damaged Eagle wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:

W_T_M wrote:
Damaged Eagle wrote:

*****CHUCKLE*****

Laughing

*****SMILE*****

Smile

If you're talking to me,DE,let's get something straight.I am not a healthcare worker in the mental health field.I am a mandatory reporter but everyone in the State of Fl. is,however, what WTM said is not abuse and not reportable.It's not even a threat. The Fl. abuse registry doesn't take threats so you need to get a clue and stop telling people in Fl. what they need to do. You're an idiot.

Coming soon with ObamaCare...NICE in Great Britain:  Now Sick Babies go on Death Pathway Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQh5c-C2NxHjkowh3joUBRGKDc7aNaPLXaANudREnOgDQPFGr8N

I've seen guys sent to Anger Management classes for saying less.

If the state of Florida and you don't find someone saying something like that a reportable offense then you really haven't a leg to stand on when it comes to saying anything about gun control.

When he ends up going to the nearest school with his inherited firearms and another major incident occurs don't act surprised.

*****SMILE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0c3d7QgZr7g

Smile

Damaged Eagle wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
Damaged Eagle wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:

W_T_M wrote:
Damaged Eagle wrote:

*****CHUCKLE*****

Laughing

*****SMILE*****

Smile

Coming soon with ObamaCare...NICE in Great Britain:  Now Sick Babies go on Death Pathway Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQh5c-C2NxHjkowh3joUBRGKDc7aNaPLXaANudREnOgDQPFGr8N

If the state of Florida and you don't find someone saying something like that a reportable offense then you really haven't a leg to stand on when it comes to saying anything about gun control.

When he ends up going to the nearest school with his inherited firearms and another major incident occurs don't act surprised.

*****SMILE*****

Smile

No, I'm sure the State of Fl. and myself especially don't find that a reportable offense. Why don't you call local LE and see what they say? They'll laugh at you and hang up the phone. You apparently don't know what a threat is.Trying to stretch that into a threat is absurd.

Dreamsglore wrote:
Damaged Eagle wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
Damaged Eagle wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:

W_T_M wrote:
Damaged Eagle wrote:

*****CHUCKLE*****

Laughing

*****SMILE*****

Smile

*****SMILE*****

Smile

No, I'm sure the State of Fl. and myself especially don't find that a reportable offense. Why don't you call local LE and see what they say? They'll laugh at you and hang up the phone. You apparently don't know what a threat is.Trying to stretch that into a threat is absurd.

Coming soon with ObamaCare...NICE in Great Britain:  Now Sick Babies go on Death Pathway Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQJ0k_NkapLPPfbiRWTfMLFOxs_3hn48wxFayRB1N1Rmi1DVT6etg

Which makes you and these departments the problem. Not firearm ownership.

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_fNY0JuATpQ

Smile

Slicef18

Slicef18

Markle wrote:
Slicef18 wrote:
Markle wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
Slicef18 wrote:

You got that right!

Show us what I have posted about ObamaCare which is not true and which I did not back up with a source and link.

I'm not playing this game with you. Suffice it to say those that have observed your posting history have seen a plethora of your distortions of reality. It's not news.

Markle

Markle

Slicef18 wrote:
Markle wrote:
Slicef18 wrote:
Markle wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
Slicef18 wrote:

You got that right!

I'm not playing this game with you. Suffice it to say those that have observed your posting history have seen a plethora of your distortions of reality. It's not news.

THANK YOU! As always...you got NOTHING! Wouldn't it just be easier to be silent than to play such a willing foil?

I provide FACTS. FACTS which you cannot refute, never have, never will and that drives you and the other Progressives nuts.

Plethora, need I remind you that the majority of the voter base for President Barack Hussein Obama will not have a clue what that words means. Distortions will be a stretch for many.

Keep up the good work!

Markle wrote:
Slicef18 wrote:
Markle wrote:
Slicef18 wrote:
Markle wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
Slicef18 wrote:

You got that right!

THANK YOU! As always...you got NOTHING! Wouldn't it just be easier to be silent than to play such a willing foil?

I provide FACTS. FACTS which you cannot refute, never have, never will and that drives you and the other Progressives nuts.

Plethora, need I remind you that the majority of the voter base for President Barack Hussein Obama will not have a clue what that words means. Distortions will be a stretch for many.

Keep up the good work!

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

You are hilarious Howard. Folk grow tired of dealing w/ your propaganda, so you declare victory. It's like a turd celebrating because the smell prompted someone to flush it down.

At least you got noticed, right...??

Happy Chriskwanukkah...!!!!!

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Markle wrote:
Slicef18 wrote:
Markle wrote:
Slicef18 wrote:
Markle wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
Slicef18 wrote:

You got that right!

Keep up the good work!

Keep spouting your Reich Wing rhetoric, you pusallinamous hack. No one is buying your "facts". You're lies are only earning you the contempt of anyone with half a brain. Here's a plethora for you...all the crap you put out in the runup to the last election...what a waste of time and energy...LOSER

PBulldog2

PBulldog2

Markle wrote:

Keep up the good work!

"When logic and proportion have fallen sloppy dead".....go ask Alice.......

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WANNqr-vcx0

VectorMan

VectorMan

Wordslinger wrote:

Markle wrote:

Keep up the good work!

VectorMan wrote:

I keep hearing people calling Markle a liar. And I've never seen anyone prove he has lied. Lots of name calling and the such, but none of the liberals/progressives have stepped up to support their claims of lies. Even when Obama lies like the dog he is, the libs eat it with a spoon. I almost feel sorry for them. Almost.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum