Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

College Football Saturday: Rivalry Weekend

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Halftime in Tallahasee.... Florida 13, Florida State 0.....

FSU played pretty anemic football in the first half. You would think the home field crowd would motivate them to hammer the Gators; unless of course UF is just superior this year....

The second half awaits....

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:Halftime in Tallahasee.... Florida 13, Florida State 0.....

FSU played pretty anemic football in the first half. You would think the home field crowd would motivate them to hammer the Gators; unless of course UF is just superior this year....

13-3 Halftime.

Next weekends SEC championship should be a barn-burner. Georgia won 42-10 over Tech today and Bama is destroying Auburn 35-0 at halftime.

Looks like Notre Dame will be playing in Miami in January, against who still remains to be seen, Without Matt Barkley, USC cannot beat the tough ND defense.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Ghost_Rider1 wrote:

13-3 Halftime.

Next weekends SEC championship should be a barn-burner. Georgia won 42-10 over Tech today and Bama is destroying Auburn 35-0 at halftime.

Looks like Notre Dame will be playing in Miami in January, against who still remains to be seen, Without Matt Barkley, USC cannot beat the tough ND defense.

...Thanks for catching my mistake, Ghost. The second half of the UF/FSU game was a thriller. For a while, it looked like the 'Noles might take control-scoring 17 points in a row, but the Gators then scored 24 consequtive points to put the game out of reach for the home-field crowd. It looks like we can now re-christen "Ron Zook Field" as "Will Muschamp Field."

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:
Ghost_Rider1 wrote:

13-3 Halftime.

...Thanks for catching my mistake, Ghost. The second half of the UF/FSU game was a thriller. For a while, it looked like the 'Noles might take control-scoring 17 points in a row, but the Gators then scored 24 consequtive points to put the game out of reach for the home-field crowd. It looks like we can now re-christen "Ron Zook Field" as "Will Muschamp Field."

True. I expected nothing less from FSU. Of the 2 games they lost this year they had a real problem holding onto the lead and a few games they won, they almost let their opponent back in. They actually should probably have 4 or possibly 5 loses this season.

Congrats to the Gators. Now I know they are hoping for a USC victory against ND later tonight. If that happens we might be looking at another all SEC BCS Championship game. However, like I said above, I cannot see USC beating ND without Matt Barkley.

Fire Jimbo. He is not the answer. He might have coached with Saban, but doesn't have the same impact on players even when he gets awesome recruiting classes. I am glad I was on the road today and missed most of the game. Good riddance to the most overrated FSU QB ever, EJ Manuel.

Sal

Sal

PACEDOG#1 wrote:Fire Jimbo. He is not the answer. He might have coached with Saban, but doesn't have the same impact on players even when he gets awesome recruiting classes. I am glad I was on the road today and missed most of the game. Good riddance to the most overrated FSU QB ever, EJ Manuel.

Your butthurt is unending.

Heh.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

It really was a good game. That play where EJ Manuel got sandwiched between two UF Defensive backs and knocked out of the game for a few plays must have been rehearsed all week in Gainsville. It was a play right out of former FSU Defensive Coordinator Micky Andrews' book of dirty tricks--and pay back for a few hard hits Gators QBs have taken from the Noles in the past.

The Noles will get another crack at the Gators a year from now in Gainesville....

Last edited by ZVUGKTUBM on 11/25/2012, 2:03 am; edited 1 time in total

Bluebonnet

Boomer Sooner!

Nail-biting game of the day!

2seaoat

Georgia.....plain and simple.......ND barely got by a rudderless ship......bama piled on and is simply overrated......Georgia ND as predicted......Georgia wins it all.

Soleil wrote:Boomer Sooner!

Nail-biting game of the day!

You got that right. I was on pins and needles during that one.

2seaoat wrote:Georgia.....plain and simple.......ND barely got by a rudderless ship......bama piled on and is simply overrated......Georgia ND as predicted......Georgia wins it all.

We shall see!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2seaoat wrote:Georgia.....plain and simple.......ND barely got by a rudderless ship......bama piled on and is simply overrated......Georgia ND as predicted......Georgia wins it all.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Oy vey. You didn't learn one dang thing from your BS predictions last year.

Do they offer a Redundancy Major at Auburn, or did you go there on a dodgeball scholarship....?

No wait....you were a potential Olympian javelin catcher on Track & Field scholarship.

That explains the stitches and puncture wounds.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Yes, next week's SEC Championship will be a seriously good game. I don't have a dog in that fight, but I will follow the game....

2seaoat

I will type it slowly......G...E...O...R...G...I...A cheers cheers cheers

Bluebonnet

2seaoat wrote:I will type it slowly......G...E...O...R...G...I...A cheers cheers cheers

That's ok, as a Georgia fan, we already expected that.
Razz

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum