Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Great news for Teo and Ghandi.

+3
Nekochan
gulfbeachbandit
Hospital Bob
7 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 4]

51Great news for Teo and Ghandi. - Page 3 Empty Re: Great news for Teo and Ghandi. 6/27/2012, 11:46 am

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Any group of men who want to exclude women from a private club to me are the REAL faggots. I would NEVER want to be a part of anything that excludes women.
I guess that's just another of my abnormalcies.

52Great news for Teo and Ghandi. - Page 3 Empty Re: Great news for Teo and Ghandi. 6/27/2012, 11:47 am

Nekochan

Nekochan

ButtMan wrote:Any group of men who want to exclude women from a private club to me are the REAL faggots. I would NEVER want to be a part of anything that excludes women.

But you're fine with a women's club excluding men?

53Great news for Teo and Ghandi. - Page 3 Empty Re: Great news for Teo and Ghandi. 6/27/2012, 11:51 am

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Nekochan wrote:
ButtMan wrote:Any group of men who want to exclude women from a private club to me are the REAL faggots. I would NEVER want to be a part of anything that excludes women.

But you're fine with a women's club excluding men?
My comment was about men who "want to" do that. Not a comment about whether they should be forced to do anything.

54Great news for Teo and Ghandi. - Page 3 Empty Re: Great news for Teo and Ghandi. 6/27/2012, 11:57 am

As a white Male I have always heard that I have a big advantage over many other people. So it stands to reason that I can not be against anything to help people over come my advantage. We all want a level playing field.. So if Women, Blacks, etc have to join together to over come my advantage, I am all for it. It would not be fair for me to join other groups as I all ready have the upper hand.

55Great news for Teo and Ghandi. - Page 3 Empty Re: Great news for Teo and Ghandi. 6/27/2012, 12:00 pm

hallmarkgrad wrote:As a white Male I have always heard that I have a big advantage over many other people. So it stands to reason that I can not be against anything to help people over come my advantage. We all want a level playing field.. So if Women, Blacks, etc have to join together to over come my advantage, I am all for it. It would not be fair for me to join other groups as I all ready have the upper hand.

How about the "Naked Women - Let's Party" society?

I made that up, but in my single days, I would have wanted to join that one if it existed...

56Great news for Teo and Ghandi. - Page 3 Empty Re: Great news for Teo and Ghandi. 6/27/2012, 12:18 pm

Yomama wrote:
hallmarkgrad wrote:As a white Male I have always heard that I have a big advantage over many other people. So it stands to reason that I can not be against anything to help people over come my advantage. We all want a level playing field.. So if Women, Blacks, etc have to join together to over come my advantage, I am all for it. It would not be fair for me to join other groups as I all ready have the upper hand.

How about the "Naked Women - Let's Party" society?

I made that up, but in my single days, I would have wanted to join that one if it existed...

I could make exceptions if I thought they might need my services.
Great news for Teo and Ghandi. - Page 3 1z22hvm

57Great news for Teo and Ghandi. - Page 3 Empty Re: Great news for Teo and Ghandi. 6/27/2012, 12:20 pm

Nekochan

Nekochan

How is it fair when one group has special rights over another group?

In 2012, women are not a minority. More women attend college than men. Women owned businesses are growing, not shrinking. Women do not have the roadblocks they had 40 years ago. There are companies out there who WANT to hire females especially in engineering, science, technical areas but there are few women who go into those fields, sadly.

Everyone should be treated the same, under the law. It's the only way to be fair.

58Great news for Teo and Ghandi. - Page 3 Empty Re: Great news for Teo and Ghandi. 6/27/2012, 12:27 pm

I'm old-fashioned when it comes to women. I think they should be put on a pedestal.

(They can be admired and ogled much easier that way.)

59Great news for Teo and Ghandi. - Page 3 Empty Re: Great news for Teo and Ghandi. 6/27/2012, 12:29 pm

You did not read my post. The perception is that the White Male still holds a big advantage over everyone else. Facts do not matter. Billions of dollars have been spent to try and even the score.

60Great news for Teo and Ghandi. - Page 3 Empty Re: Great news for Teo and Ghandi. 6/27/2012, 12:47 pm

Nekochan

Nekochan

hallmarkgrad wrote:You did not read my post. The perception is that the White Male still holds a big advantage over everyone else. Facts do not matter. Billions of dollars have been spent to try and even the score.
I read your post....I just wasn't clear whether you were talking about "legally" forcing membership onto private clubs or if you were speaking your opinion about who should or shouldn't join organizations.
I have my opinions about racist or sexist organizations but if the Black Panthers or Skinheads want to exclude certain people as members, I think they have a right to do so.

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

Should men compete in the miss America beauty pageant? No
Should women enter a mustache contest? No. Maybe in germany or italy but definitaly not here.

Nekochan

Nekochan

ghandi wrote:Should men compete in the miss America beauty pageant? No
Should women enter a mustache contest? No. Maybe in germany or italy but definitaly not here.

LOL.

This is a MAN who was in a beauty contest. Very controversial
http://showbiz.peacefmonline.com/pageants/201204/105852.php (Canadian)
Great news for Teo and Ghandi. - Page 3 42464410

Nekochan

Nekochan

Look at his knobby knees though. LOL.
If transgenders want to be in a beauty competition, they should have their own competition.

Just imagine the surprised looks on a dudes face when he finds out, in the words of Ton Loc, "Sheena was a man"!

Yow! I don't mess around "with no Oscar Meyer weiner".

Yomama wrote:

I might have ot make an acception on weiners for this.

no stress

no stress

I read all five pages and I'm still waiting on bob to answer Neko's question. Bob would make a great politician.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

TrunkMonkey wrote:I read all five pages and I'm still waiting on bob to answer Neko's question. Bob would make a great politician.
I answered it in post number 42 on page 3 of this thread.

I could tell some funny stories about certain "Hostess" when I was in Japan. LOL I never got fooled but i gar-ron-te sometimes they were the best looking "hostess" in the place. LOl........................You know damn well i would never admit it if I had be "fooled' They look a lot different at 2 a, with a load of Suntorys wiskey and Sapporo beer under your belt.

Great news for Teo and Ghandi. - Page 3 J9y5qs

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Why did you put me in the heading ? I told you if you want to cover your willie with feces from some guys hairy butt what's that to me ? It's called getting your rocks off. If you want to call it love that's your world not mine. Also marriage is to produce children... If you can produce children by fertilizing turds then I am sure they will become dedicated democrats.

Great news for Teo and Ghandi. - Page 3 MoneyGrubbingTurd

Yomama wrote:

Great news for Teo and Ghandi. - Page 3 Jenna-Talackova-donald-trump2a

TEOTWAWKI wrote:Why did you put me in the heading ? I told you if you want to cover your willie with feces from some guys hairy butt what's that to me ? It's called getting your rocks off. If you want to call it love that's your world not mine. Also marriage is to produce children... If you can produce children by fertilizing turds then I am sure they will become dedicated democrats.

Great news for Teo and Ghandi. - Page 3 MoneyGrubbingTurd

Have not heard that one, that is funny.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

TEOTWAWKI wrote:Why did you put me in the heading ? I told you if you want to cover your willie with feces from some guys hairy butt what's that to me ? It's called getting your rocks off. If you want to call it love that's your world not mine. Also marriage is to produce children... If you can produce children by fertilizing turds then I am sure they will become dedicated democrats.
Sticks and stones can break my bones but words can always hurt me.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

ButtMan wrote:
Sticks and stones can break my bones but words can always hurt me.

Well STOP IT ! Quit picking the scab off an old wound...You ain't gay you are just an attention hound...sorta like me...LOL.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

I actually dislike attention. Attention embarrasses me.
Whenever I'm in a restaurant I always sit in the far corner with my back to the wall so no one can see me.
Whenever I'm in church I always sit in the last pew for the same reason.
And whenever I'm in a crowd of people you will always find me at the back standing behind the tree.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum