Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

100 yard long line this AM at Avalon Blvd polling center (Christian Life Church) before 0645

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Guess I will wait to vote until this afternoon....

Margin Call

Margin Call

Fl Sec. of State Detzner says a FL woman broke her leg outside an Escambia County polling place. She was carried inside by her husband to vote.

Anyone else have an excuse not to vote?

boards of FL

boards of FL

PACEDOG#1 wrote:Guess I will wait to vote until this afternoon....

Just skip it. If you're voting for Romney it is an exercise in futility anyways.

othershoe1030

othershoe1030

We requested 'vote by mail' ballots. They used to be called absentee ballots. We filled them out at home and then hand delivered them to the supervisor of elections office even before early voting started.

The reason for the hand carry was not wanting to trust the mail. It was great, no lines and on our schedule, perfect.

Nekochan

Nekochan

othershoe1030 wrote:We requested 'vote by mail' ballots. They used to be called absentee ballots. We filled them out at home and then hand delivered them to the supervisor of elections office even before early voting started.

The reason for the hand carry was not wanting to trust the mail. It was great, no lines and on our schedule, perfect.

Good idea to hand carry it. Last election, I was in Japan. In earlier elections, some ballots from military bases did not have a postmark, so they were thrown out. After that, the post office at military base we were at made it a point to put a post mark on the ballot right there when you handed it to them. Still, it's a long, long trip for a ballot to go from Japan to Florida...

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum