Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bob....I got an invite to go to church Sunday at brother Carl's church.

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

2seaoat

Other than you talking about him, I did not know where the church was located. I now know where the church is and used to go by it all the time taking the back way to Navarre. The person who extended the invite, also showed me the video of Brother Carl being introduced at the Trump rally. The man who made the invite was really a nice person, and I find it hard to believe such a nice man could be so closely connected to someone you believe is evil. I am not feeling well enough to go to church this sunday, but I am going to take his invite later this winter.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

I've been wanting to go to one of his sunday services for a long time now. 
Let me know what your reaction to it is if you go.

But remember now,  what you're going to see in a church service is not the Brother Carl you'll hear on the radio.  That's the Brother Carl unleashed.  The one who believes Obama is the communist muslim antichrist who was born in kenya.
If you wanna hear THAT Brother Carl,  all you have to do is listen to his radio show.  It comes on tomorrow at 4PM central.
You can listen to it two ways.
Either tune a radio to 1330 AM.
Or listen live on the internet by clicking on the "Listen Now" link at the top left of this page...

http://www.1330weby.com/

2seaoat

thanks. I told the person who gave me the invite that my minister growing up was David Gallup and I was curious what his father did. The man told me your brother Carl's dad was a professor at UWF. It is a small world, but he is going to ask brother Carl if any other relation was a minister in the location I gave him.

I will listen to him at 4 pm online if I am back from my work.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Oh and I almost forgot.  Brother Carl was on another WEBY talk show this morning and he said his 4PM show tomorrow was going to have him presenting more of the damning evidence that obama was born in Kenya.  lol
And he's back on his obama birther rant because now he's on a cruz birther rant too.  That's only because Trump made it okay to question Cruz and Brother Carl is a Trump supporters.
The funny thing about it is this.  Back earlier in the year when people started challenging the birthers,  I called his show and asked him "Brother Carl,  if Obama is ineligible then that would make Ted Cruz ineligible too".
His response then was to tell me Cruz was absolutely eligible and Obama was not.
Talk about flip-flopping.  lol

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

2seaoat wrote:thanks.  I told the person who gave me the invite that my minister growing up was David Gallup and I was curious what his father did.  The man told me your brother Carl's dad was a professor at UWF.  

If Carl Gallups' father was a professor at UWF,  he has never ever made mention of anything like that on the radio.  And I've listened to him for hundreds of hours and he talks about his personal life.  So I would be surprised to learn that's true.

What I do know about him is before he became a pastor and radio pundit,  he worked as a deputy sheriff.  Somewhere near Tallahassee I believe.

2seaoat

I honestly do not see how a person who has the appearance of Cruz is going to play in SEC country. I will listen and see what I can learn.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum